dorian grey

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2009
i think shes hot
Leroy

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2009
When was the last time you had your eyes checked?
Mee

Morehead, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2009
Who is Dr. Patton
KentuckyPerson

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2009
Idk
Patient

Wellington, OH

#5 Feb 10, 2010
If you all are talking about the Dr. Patton at the Family Care center, she is a beautiful woman. She is a wonderful doctor. She is a great mother, too. So people need to leave her alone. She is one of the few doctors out there that actually cares about the people she treats.
Lacey

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 27, 2010
She is a great doctor.
Someone Who Knows

Louisa, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2010
I love her...she is the only doctor who has cared about my health an what im going through...I Love You Doctor Patton!
patient2

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2011
Dr Patton is a great doctor who cares. The staff that works in the front office have no idea how to do there job. Very rude. I wish King's Daughters would get better staff there.
Patient2years

Fincastle, VA

#9 Nov 23, 2011
Patient wrote:
If you all are talking about the Dr. Patton at the Family Care center, she is a beautiful woman. She is a wonderful doctor. She is a great mother, too. So people need to leave her alone. She is one of the few doctors out there that actually cares about the people she treats.
You are so very right about that. She has cared about every problem I've had and has even stayed in a room with me an hour after closing time just to calm me down. She is wonderful and wouldn't want any other doctor ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Qualls 5 hr Lost n found 48
Swamp nation 6 hr polishing the shaft 5
Honesty 15 hr Fingdone 4
nikki wheeler (Oct '10) Fri Brads friend 4
Amber Rigsby Thu Rate it 13
house for sale on land contract or rent (Aug '10) Oct 13 Frrd Bradley 11
Josh Dalton Oct 11 Work 1

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance