WTF

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2011
What did she shoplift that cost over $2500? Saw her on jail tracker Thursday morning, she didn't look like a happy camper. Didn't know she was a thief.
Bill

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2011
WTF wrote:
What did she shoplift that cost over $2500? Saw her on jail tracker Thursday morning, she didn't look like a happy camper. Didn't know she was a thief.
Heard they had a 6 mo investigation on her.
That's all the woman does is shoplift among other things.
Ic nosey people

Huntington, IN

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Heard they had a 6 mo investigation on her. That's all the woman does is shoplift among other things.
BILLS right! Shit u cant live like she tries on disability,,lol! She makes $ off that shoplifting & her other way&its sure as hell not selling that "Camel Toe"!
nosey

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Ic nosey people wrote:
<quoted text> BILLS right! Shit u cant live like she tries on disability,,lol! She makes $ off that shoplifting & her other way&its sure as hell not selling that "Camel Toe"!
Yeah, that's been used up since she was selling it at age 14.
Tony Ross

Roscoe, PA

#5 Apr 24, 2011
hell she's bein givin it up since she was 12 years old, you can go up to Timbos's if you wanna see her on friday nights,WAIT!!! not for the next 15 weekends lol so is her wetback daughter,hell she gave it up to Butch perkins for dope,who has herpes lol
catlettsburg mailman

Roscoe, PA

#7 May 3, 2011
I've known tina kirk for 20 years{or more]. She has always been good to me as a friend and as a girlfriend through the years. I realize people have the right to express their thoughts and opinions based on their personal dealings with her. I have no idea who or why someone felt the need to use my name in the previous post. i am sure however she knows I am not responsible for the content for such hateful slander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to be dominated tonight 1 min Interesting 3
newbuckly homoside 1 min KMO 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Kate6678 149,645
COPS LIVES MATTERS & Thugs get what they get... 6 min Interesting 34
Heather Holsinger Michna 15 min N8brhoodwatch 4
fairview elem/ brad proffitt 35 min Captain America 61
heidi stiltner (Nov '11) 37 min Tommy 29

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages