Women who sleep with married men

Posted in the Catlettsburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Big Boy

Russell, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
I am tired of the guys always getting the blame! There are a lot of LOOSE women out there who are just looking for a check and they don't care if the dude is married or not! Sluts!!!
bitter wife

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Yep...like Blanche on golden girls says....why sleep with a married man...his wife gets all the good presenets....lol..Big Boy if you are talking about my post of married men looking for a hook up on dating sites...that really happened 6 of them what do you think about that
truth

Crown City, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2010
men are just as much to blame as women if not more, they know there married before they even go out looking and half the time the other woman does'nt even know there married. and for those that do they are sluts..........
Big Boy

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2010
I worked construction for years and it was pitiful at the family men who walked away from their kids and wives for a piece on the side.
bitter wife

Summersville, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Big Boy read my posts and tell me what you think....was he cheating or getting ready to?
dawg

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Yes well so times it just happens ... you can change alot of thing but you cant help who it is you are attracted to... it just happens ...
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2010
most of the time these men give some sad story about how sorry their wives are or say there just staying for te kids or some crap like that,. SO DON'T ALWAY BLAME THE WOMEN MOST OF TIME LOOK AT THE MEN
wow

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2010
Oh give me a break. Most of the time look at the men??? Right. How about this: men and women cheat equally. The reasons might be different, but don't go thinking that women aren't after something when they go after married men. Women like to think they're "winning" and the wife is losing. At least men are just after sex. Women are out to hurt other women.
Marmaduke

Coal Center, PA

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Oh please, stop blaming someone, male or female, that is single for sleeping with someone that is married. If the married person cared enough about their spouse and marriage, then it wouldn't happen at all.
dawg

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2010
Its true if you didnt let it happen then it wouldnt happen !!!! so its just cheating ass people!!!!! there your answer !!!! END !!!
HighandMighty

Ashland, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2010
True women are just as bad, if not worse than men. Whos to blame I guess we will never know. I will say this.When men truly look for a woman they look for the heart of their mother. Sadly our mothers set the bar so high that most women today could not even begin to reach. So women if you hate men for taking advantage of you remember most of us were raised by a woman (and she set the bar). She is the one that taught us to love, what to expect from love and to be leary of those who say they love you. So if you are being taken advantage of chances are your not up to par and its best for you to move on to someone with lower expectations.
Five 0

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2010
Physical attraction is an animal instinct. A vow made on front of or loved ones and blessed by what ever religion you are, is different. "it just happens". Yeah, with dogs in heat it just happens,..,, and now somebody obviously has Mommy issues, if you are looking for somebody to "measure up". There is a reason they call it CHEATING , That has never denoted a positive personality trait!
Did It

Greenup, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
I lost my family , my house, and half of my retirement. Then caught her with another guy she was working with in less than six months . But I never did really trust her if she messed with me she would do it with somebody else, some women are just whores. I really f........ Up.
Know

Ashland, KY

#14 Sep 28, 2010
I was married for fifteen yes and he cheated on me 3 diff times with 3 diff women. I tried everything to fix things but nothing worked. So all I did was work and take care of my kids. I met a man and we have now been together almost 2 yr and I thank god he sent him to me. So maybe my ex cheating was suppost to happen so I could finally find my true happiness. It's never her fault or his fault alone! It takes two to tango!!!
Did It

Greenup, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Question...... Was the man you met married at the time?
boo boo

Summersville, WV

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Cheating is wrong and I have done it... I am getting what I deserve now...I am miserablae and suspecious as hell of my mate ....cause I know what I did .....well just dont do it .....reaping what you sew hurts like hell
ex-wife

Ashland, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2010
I was married for most of my adult life. My husband came home one day and decided he didn't want to be a husband or a father anymore. He had been carrying on two affairs and now at almost 50 he is living with his girlfriend at his mommy's house. His children have nothing to do with him and are ashamed to carry his last name.
carey

Summersville, WV

#18 Sep 28, 2010
ex-wife wrote:
I was married for most of my adult life. My husband came home one day and decided he didn't want to be a husband or a father anymore. He had been carrying on two affairs and now at almost 50 he is living with his girlfriend at his mommy's house. His children have nothing to do with him and are ashamed to carry his last name.
How did you get past it.....how long does it hurt before you start to recover...i am pretty sure I am not far from that
carey

Summersville, WV

#19 Sep 28, 2010
did you have any warning signs and what where they
shirley

Beaumont, TX

#20 Sep 28, 2010
there is no reason or excuse for a man or woman cheating on their spouse!!!!! leave and get a divorce if you aren't happy! then do what you want! most people that do this and leave their family end up miserable and sorry when its to late! my husband left me and our three boys for another women she ended up doing him the same way.now he is alone and in bad health. i always blamed myself for his cheating. thinking i wasn't good enough or pretty enough. or wasn't doing something right. then later i realized if there was an excuse for cheating i had plenty of them. he came back after leaving and marrying this women and tryed to sleep with me.thats when i realized he was a sick man! i'm better off without him for sure.carey you will get over it and be stronger for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
catlettsburg street dept. (Jun '10) 48 min Burg man 55
boyd co court system 10 hr breada 1
Marathon towboat cook Tue Curiosity 1
letter about sam damron? (May '14) Tue Samuel Damron 24
PLEASE HELP!!!! anyone know Susie castle or ?????? Tue kin 2
Peggy Sue worthington Mar 2 someone who is si... 8
Good restraunt in town Mar 2 jem 4

Winter Storm Warning for Boyd County was issued at March 05 at 9:33AM EST

Catlettsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catlettsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:38 am PST

NFL 9:38AM
Pitt's T.J. Clemmings gets look from OL coaches from four teams
ESPN 1:12 PM
Steelers hope Polamalu retires, source says
NBC Sports 3:27 AM
Troy Polamalu unsure if he wants to play in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Could Devin McCourty Be a Steelers Free Agency Target?
ESPN 6:00 AM
Steelers' Adams sues men acquitted of assault