Go Cats

Chesapeake, OH

#42 Apr 13, 2010
intheknow wrote:
theres alot of misconduct that goes on down the gravel roads close to AT&T...people are using their lunch break for hook-ups!!!
well lets give names, If you know who they are then give it so that the Lady's and men can get rid of these cheaters. God only know what type of disease they are giving to there family's.Please lets stop the spread of this disease that kills millions of people every year.
Coworker2

United States

#43 Apr 13, 2010
Let's try this one more time. This is about Special Metals in Burnaugh and THERE IS NO ONE THAT WORKS IN THE PLANT BY THAT NAME. Jesus.....
christina smith wrote:
<quoted text>she works at special metals Bonnie Bartrum has a son named mike she is a slut and she sleeps withmarried men all the time i know this for a fact watch your man if he works for special metals she works with some that she screws she is a no good woman in my book if a man is married he is off limits in my book no matter what he says about how bad his wife is who cares they are still men that are taken it takes a cheap woman or man to cheat on the one they married.......... once a cheater always a cheater
NO SHAME

Vinton, VA

#44 Apr 14, 2010
Bonnie Bartram works at the Huntington plant!!
cheaters suck

Huntington, WV

#45 May 12, 2010
you suck! stop messing with married men!!!
cheater

United States

#46 May 16, 2010
There is nothing wrong with cheating. Everybody needs some strange everyonce in a while. Besides, I think Carol is really Hot !!! Love you baby
Go-Cats

Chesapeake, OH

#47 May 16, 2010
cheater wrote:
There is nothing wrong with cheating. Everybody needs some strange everyonce in a while. Besides, I think Carol is really Hot !!! Love you baby
How sick is that.
I just pray all of you Cheaters, that none of you Have any type of a decease. You know you are spreading decease when you go to the bathroom, do you cover the potty set. I just want to say Thank You for the spread of the decease
Hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 May 16, 2010
"Decease " ROFMLAO
smile

Faber, VA

#49 May 16, 2010
Can anyone tell me what (decease) means ? Is that a new STD or something, just wondering. LOL
smile

Faber, VA

#50 May 16, 2010
If you ladies really care your husbands, then it should make you happy that these women are doing something nice for the one you love.
NO SHAME

Waynesboro, VA

#51 May 17, 2010
I think "decease" is that stuff they put on the mandrels at the press to make them easy to take back off. So please stop spreading the "decease" when you go to the potty!!
Sure

Whitney, TX

#52 May 17, 2010
Hey Bonnie, if you're online tonight, just wanted to say Spank You for the other night. I was relaxed and not stressed out when I finally got home. Me and Denise got along great that evening. Next Tuesday baby.
I know them both

Canfield, OH

#53 Jun 3, 2010
carol wrote:
You have started this mess and I will finish it. You may have Kenny fooled but not me.
Kenny isn't fooled by anything and if this is carol that is sleeping with phil ... I didn't start anything you screwing someones husband and subjecting those poor guys at the nickel plant with your naked old ass is what started this. not me . and I am not hard to find lol
I know them both

Canfield, OH

#54 Jun 3, 2010
and you have Holly'
s number soooo why haven't you called her .?
Holly

Canfield, OH

#55 Jun 3, 2010
Just got a phone call and read this stupid site up If Carol is talkin to me Kathy gave u my number . please call ...
hardworker

Manakin Sabot, VA

#56 Jun 3, 2010
i thinks its funny that phil had holly now kenny does you people are sick now kenny is seeing an emt that works in the office so keep trading you guys next phile might have the emt lmao
NO SHAME

United States

#57 Jun 4, 2010
Does that mean Kenny is next for Carol? That would make a purty puppy!!
Lol

United States

#58 Jun 4, 2010
I heard today that they were shutting the press down for good. There going to just let Carrol suck the billets through....
NO SHAME wrote:
Does that mean Kenny is next for Carol? That would make a purty puppy!!
hardat it

Huntington, WV

#59 Jun 4, 2010
well what i hear is holly is pissed and telling everyone that kenny is still getting it at home with her so i guess he is all man to have her and an emt go kenny having your pie and cake to go go guy lol
just me

Ashland, KY

#60 Jun 9, 2010
What the hell.. people have no morals or compassion anymore! Peoples lives have been ripped apart and torn upsidedown. Not just the direct husbands and wives involved, but the children, grandchildren and other family members. Its bad enough when cheaters get caught and move on... but these two very sick individuals have kept playing mind games with their spouses and family members... instead of just walking away and allowing the families to find closure. Yes even the children & grandchildren are caught up in the middle of their sick & twisted mind games. Carol is even going around bragging on how much damage she has done to Phil's wife and step son, as if she takes great pride in the pain and anguish she helps to create. Together they are causing alot of pain and anguish in alot of lives.
workin in a soap opera

United States

#61 Jun 9, 2010
hey you all have metioned everyones name except one .. jamie parsons is the emt .. why leave her out .. people have shit to say about kathy and holly hell atleast they dont work here .. hell we work in a big ole cum bucket they should pass body condoms out at the gate .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Locklear 8 hr Stacy 6
iga Wed tomblowcock 46
Kim Rice Tue Friend 1
Sabrena at Wendy's Tue Packin 5
Owner of dans auto repair Tue Anonymous 1
Does anybody know anything about James Kirk fro... Apr 23 Maybe 4
Megan Webb Apr 21 Wonder 2

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance