Go visit and find out.

Since: Apr 11

Astoria, NY

#3 Aug 30, 2011
I was just checking
parent that knows

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 12, 2011
This daycare use to be the best daycare around! now that they have a new director it is awful!!!!! the child of the director is hurting other children and it is being looked over. half of the people working there should not be there because they dont have proper training! alot of parents and myself have pulled there children out of this daycare, because of the chaos! they normally cant tell you how muc you owe and if you pay on time they say u still owe more. it is ridiculous! just because this daycare is ran by a church and the director is the preachers wife does not mean it is a good daycare, because it is NOT!
Blessed

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Sep 12, 2011
They went through a change in director's, but I can assure you no one is hurting kids. I know the lady that takes care of the babies and she is a great person that loves kids and would never hurt any. I think the wife is just filling in until they find someone to run it.
parent that knows

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 13, 2011
no she took it over! my children was 3 and 4 when i took them out of there and it is an awful daycare. like i said when Linda was there it was awsome, but now not so much. i cant speak for the baby room but the preschoolers is where the director's little boy is and the stuff he does is looked over. it is not right.
ABCD

Versailles, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Blessed wrote:
They went through a change in director's, but I can assure you no one is hurting kids. I know the lady that takes care of the babies and she is a great person that loves kids and would never hurt any. I think the wife is just filling in until they find someone to run it.
She can't fill in because she don't have the background/training to be director. Hope the state doesn't find out about it.
parent that knows

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 15, 2011
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't fill in because she don't have the background/training to be director. Hope the state doesn't find out about it.
I almost hope they do! The daycare is not being ran correctly, and the children have not been taken care of properly! I felt as if my children were not safe at this location.
haha

New York, NY

#9 Sep 22, 2011
I work there, and all I can say is... It's not ran right. I wouldn't send my children there.
sue

AOL

#10 Sep 22, 2011
Well if it is not being ran right & all of this bad stuff is going on, WHY HASN'T someone reported them. Instead of complaining about it & the Lady that is running it, Then REPORT HER. Before some children get hurt.
Lazy Generation

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2011
parent that knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost hope they do! The daycare is not being ran correctly, and the children have not been taken care of properly! I felt as if my children were not safe at this location.
haha wrote:
I work there, and all I can say is... It's not ran right. I wouldn't send my children there.
Why don't you both do something about it instead of getting on here and spouting off at the mouth. Oh, I know you are to scared you might lose thee job you don't like anyway. People would rather get on Topix and run their mouth than doing something about a problem. This just goes to show the laziness of this generation. Oh someone done me wrong, let's go on Topix and run our mouth about them, so I don't have to talk to them face to face, because I don't have the backbone for that. If you see something wrong do something about it.
haha

New York, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2011
It's a joke. They dont follow the state rules, teacher broke a little girls foot, Pastors son broke a little girls arm, and the list goes on & on!
sue

AOL

#13 Sep 23, 2011
haha wrote:
It's a joke. They dont follow the state rules, teacher broke a little girls foot, Pastors son broke a little girls arm, and the list goes on & on!
If all of this has really happened, then my Lord, please report this Day Care, before a child is killed. Isn't that more important than a job. If I knew who to contact I sure would.
Lazy Generation

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2011
haha wrote:
You are just spreading lies, the Pastor does not even have a son. Did you get fired from there or something? Why would someone come onto this site and ask for anything, too many lazy people just trolling around. This country would be better off if thet would get off their lazy butts and contribute something to society.
Lazy Generation

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2011
haha wrote:
I think I will print this off and take it to the Pastor and his wife. You know this is defamation of character and slander and they can prosecute you. All they have to show is one child not coming anymore and they can sue to get your REAL name. Whether you work there or not you had better watch what you put on here. Read the paper, someone is getting sued right now for defamation of character and slander that cost them monetary gains.
I know

Newport News, VA

#16 Sep 30, 2011
This place is a joke. And yes the Pastor does have an adopted son so how much do you really know. The director doesn't know her a** from a hole in the ground. Evidently she has no training or experience in this type of business. You can never get a correct bill as to what you really owe. This place is horrible now and I feel sorry for the children still there. They made a HUGE mistake getting rid of Linda, she was awesome and actually cared about the children and not just the paycheck. I am reporting them so good luck Lois. I hope you can give the state answers because you sure can't us parents!!!
I know

Penn Laird, VA

#17 Sep 30, 2011
And by the way, print it out, write it down, take a picture. I don't give a Fu**. The truth is the truth, bottom line!!!
really

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Sep 30, 2011
parent that knows wrote:
This daycare use to be the best daycare around! now that they have a new director it is awful!!!!! the child of the director is hurting other children and it is being looked over. half of the people working there should not be there because they dont have proper training! alot of parents and myself have pulled there children out of this daycare, because of the chaos! they normally cant tell you how muc you owe and if you pay on time they say u still owe more. it is ridiculous! just because this daycare is ran by a church and the director is the preachers wife does not mean it is a good daycare, because it is NOT!
Making money in the name of God! Praise be! Amen!
I know

Penn Laird, VA

#19 Sep 30, 2011
Oh and by the way his adopted son has a twin sister, so you must not really know these people. And its not defamation of character or slander If its the truth!
Derby

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2011
haha wrote:
It is YOUR responsibility to report them to the state. If you don't you could also be in trouble for endangering those children. If you had the proper training and education you would understand that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop being so childish 58 min Josh 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 137,916
Shane Fairchild 2 hr Been their 28
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 2 hr just a thought 759
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
Deckhand May 20 Kdc1990 1
angie burchett May 19 ice 1
More from around the web

Catlettsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]