First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moosey

Grayson, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Who is the new fat cook that works nights there? She's a complete witch who messes my food up! She looks like she's 4 feet tall, and possibly a midget. Anyone know her name so I can complain?
Just Saying

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Moosey wrote:
Who is the new fat cook that works nights there? She's a complete witch who messes my food up! She looks like she's 4 feet tall, and possibly a midget. Anyone know her name so I can complain?
Don't know her but Lori (Dee) Salyers works there. She is scum and a pill head. I would not let her serve me food. Maybe it's her. She's fat.
Dee_Lee

Grayson, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Are you talking about the dark haired girl that just started there? She worked at the Cannonsburg waffle house last year, and was really rude there too! I heard she got fired, but they were short handed in Catlettsburg. I've actually seen her fart and say whoopsie! They really shouldn't hire people like that.
Just Saying

Catlettsburg, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Dee_Lee wrote:
Are you talking about the dark haired girl that just started there? She worked at the Cannonsburg waffle house last year, and was really rude there too! I heard she got fired, but they were short handed in Catlettsburg. I've actually seen her fart and say whoopsie! They really shouldn't hire people like that.
That's sounds like her.
lulz

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Her name is Amanda, I actually called corporate on her the other day. She's just evil!
Just Saying

Catlettsburg, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
lulz wrote:
Her name is Amanda, I actually called corporate on her the other day. She's just evil!
Well the one named Lori is scum also.
sweet

East Springfield, OH

#7 Nov 24, 2012
They are just low class people who needs some good.loving!!
Friend

Catlettsburg, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2012
These people work hard to make a living and you all want to judge and belittle them for it?These girls do a wonderfull job and should be tipped accordingly if you don't like it then don't go there plain and simple.
jasmine

New York, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
I prefer Cannonsburg, much cleaner, friendly, and they WASH THEIR HANDS!! Foods great too.
joe

Wadsworth, OH

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Does anyone lnow what katie last name is who used to work there about 10 12 yrs ago or how to get ahold of her
jasmine

Grayson, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2012
joe wrote:
Does anyone lnow what katie last name is who used to work there about 10 12 yrs ago or how to get ahold of her
Third shift at Catlettsburg Ky. Waffle House. You should find her there. She came back.
joe

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 23, 2012
jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Third shift at Catlettsburg Ky. Waffle House. You should find her there. She came back.
what is her last name
joe

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 23, 2012
what is her last name
jasmine

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2012
joe wrote:
what is her last name
Beats me. From Memphis right?
joe

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 23, 2012
jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me. From Memphis right?
Jasmine yeah I havent talked to her forever just trying to get a hold of her
joe

Tiffin, OH

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Jasmine... yeah thats the one
Brandi

Richmond, VA

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Yall are probably the same people that bxtch about people living off of welfare. Lol. Just stfu & dont go if u dont like it.
joe

Toledo, OH

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Im not birching
anonymous

Ashland, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Friend wrote:
These people work hard to make a living and you all want to judge and belittle them for it?These girls do a wonderfull job and should be tipped accordingly if you don't like it then don't go there plain and simple.
Actually, one of the waitresses (older one) demanded a tip from me because I forgot to tip them last time. I only tip people who work hard and do their job to deserve one, not demand.

As far as Amanda goes, she said she is going back to Florida this summer. I hope she stays there for good.
jason

Greenup, KY

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Which Waffle House do you prefer???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 153,694
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Archangel 5,144
fairview 23 min Cover 438
Guess what I know 48 min Austin 3
Attn All Political Office candidates 1 hr jan 3
Another Rat in Ashland 1 hr new2ash 54
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
•••
•••
•••

Catlettsburg Jobs

•••
•••