who knows the director at grandview m...

who knows the director at grandview manor

Posted in the Catlettsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE TRUTH

Addison, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
WHO KNOWS HER AND THE REAL TRUTH
LOL

Coal Center, PA

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Only her hairdresser knows for sure ;)
little kentucky

Addison, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
LOL wrote:
Only her hairdresser knows for sure ;)
hair dresser, she bleaches her own hair!!!!!!!!!!
anonymous

Roscoe, PA

#4 Jan 28, 2010
you don't want to know her, she is a louzy director
been there

Addison, NY

#5 Jan 28, 2010
anonymous wrote:
you don't want to know her, she is a louzy director
louzy, she thinks she is God, someone that wants you to live in your apartment 24/7 oh and dont talk to any one, well, people, I quess the prison is called GRANDVIEW MANOR now, because, that is how she is trying to run it.
anonymous

Roscoe, PA

#6 Jan 28, 2010
i assure you been there it isn't over with yet
Herb Underwood

Roscoe, PA

#7 Jan 28, 2010
been there wrote:
<quoted text> louzy, she thinks she is God, someone that wants you to live in your apartment 24/7 oh and dont talk to any one, well, people, I quess the prison is called GRANDVIEW MANOR now, because, that is how she is trying to run it.
To whom it may concern,I lived at Grandview Manor Oct. 2000 through sept. 2004.,when Rick Young was Mgr. While I disagreed with some of the things that went on during that time,overall resident services were excellent.In Sept. 2008 I returned to grandview manor.It was all wrong starting with the first day off.( 1 ) I paid rent for an apt.that wasn't really ready.( 2 ) The day I started to move in, 3 or 4 things that they promised to fix were not. I started to move back out , so they hurried to fix them.( 3 )For a year there was a roach problem on the second floor hall which led to the problem entering your apt. How would you like to walk out into the hall in the A.M. and see dead and alive roaches everywhere? For a whole year all I got was the runaround.This was the biggest reason that I moved.( 4 ) It took 3 months to have a window fixed .( 5 )I had a water/ toilet problem at 5:30 AM and noone ever called me back.When the office opened , I complained and was told the didn't have any money for emergency crises.I told them maybe they were spending too much on landscaping.Their priorities were certainly out of line.( 6 ) it took me 3 months after my seal messed up on my fridge to get a new fridge.When I moved out , I was charged 20.00 for having a dirty stove,Bambi told me I missed one spot in the oven.
What is more of a crime was there was no accounting of the various charges.They were deducted from my deposit.My second request was also ignored .They tried to charge me for 4 days out of my 30 day notice.it should have been 3 days.NO accounting and NO response for the accounting.Just a gross deduction with explanation.I am sorry to hear about all the disatisfied tenants and the trouble they are having getting problems solved.It sounds to me like the typical runaround.By the way I wrote to grandview Mgt. and the board of directors about these problems and how low income people are treated by these outfits.The Mgt . and these boards could care less.I only got a response to what Pat Branham chose to answer and she ignored the rest.IT IS A TOUGH ROAD YOU ARE ON AND I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT. Herb Underwood , PO box 410 . Ashland , Ky. 41105.
anonymous

Roscoe, PA

#8 Jan 28, 2010
well lets see the mayor was told she couldn't be on the board because she has a daughter living here, kim , whom is on the board has family living with her up at forest heights,which is a catlettsburg housing authority ran apartment setting, excuse given was it's a conflict of interest, well kelly harper kim is a big conflict of interest, secondly your daughter trying to sue the city and not getting anywheres is your reason for objecting to mayor hunt wanting on the board, as far as your situation that is a very big conflict of interest, step up, be a man, hand in your resignation, not just myself but quite a few heard you and carl stanley state 3 diffrent times, in diffrent wording to go ahead and replace you. as i said step up, be a man, turn in your resignation from the board whole heartedly, as far as the mayor being on the board, what are you hiding, what are you scared of.
been there

Addison, NY

#9 Jan 28, 2010
Herb, you are so right Grandview manor has fell apart since she has been here, she listens to the others in the office doesnt matter if right or wrong, she doesnt care about the people only as a pay check to her, she has talked about the office workers behind their backs, wonder if she would face up to that,well do forgot pat, everyone at grandview manor pays your salary, her only care is herself and lets see what I can do to get a bigger bonus again, she needs to treat people with kindness and respect and maybe she will get the respect back, she has done so many wrongs and treated so many people bad it would be hard to believe any she says anymore, face it, quit lying to people straighten up your act, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper by being so mean and hateful.
former tenant

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2010
I REMEMBER YOU HERB. YOU WERE A GOOD TENANT. IT SEEMS THEY DON'T APPRECIATE THE TENANTS THAT PAY THEIR RENT ON TIME AND WANT TO KEEP THEIR APARTMENTS IN WORKING ORDER AND CLEAN.THE PLUMBING PROBLEM COULD HAVE CAUSED A EXPENSIVE PROBLEM IF IT HAD FLOODED OTHER APARTMENTS.I ALWAYS LEFT MY APARTMENT SPOTLESS WHEN I MOVED BUT LIKE YOU THEY FOUND REASON TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY DEPSOIT.FOR THREE TILES THAT HAD STAINED WAS ONE. AND TO REPAINT THE APARTMENT. I DIDN'T SMOKE.IF THEY DIDN'T USE SUCH CHEAP PAINT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO REPAINT.YOU KNOW HERB WRITING TO GRANDVIEW MGT. AND THE BOARD IS A JOKE. WE ALL NEED TO WRITE TO HUD AND WHO EVER ELSE WILL LISTEN. THEY WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE HOW THE MANOR HAS WENT DOWN SINCE RICK LEFT. THEY DON'T KNOW HALF OF WHAT IS GOING ON. YES ITS A TOUGH FIGHT. I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR THE TENANTS.
wow

Addison, NY

#11 Jan 28, 2010
hey, everyone where is your heap money, scope got theirs along time ago and they didnt have to go to heap office to get it, Rick was kind enough to have someone come there and do theirs, makes you wonder doesnt it?
anonymous

Roscoe, PA

#12 Jan 28, 2010
your right wow, where is the heap money, we sure didn't get it back off our rent in jan, pat branham is the reason why, her and her greed
anonymous

Roscoe, PA

#13 Jan 28, 2010
you know their was a man going around here at the manor asked allan hamm if he knew where he could get pain pills at, allan hamm proceeded to follow this person and knows whos apartment he went in, fess up allan hamm where did the druggie go
River Rat

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2010
seeing these post concerning the director of the manor helps me understand why you live there. Hey remeber Rick you guys hated him now you hate this one.....somethings never change. Surrender your check and apply for the job if you know how everything should run.
know better

Addison, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2010
River Rat wrote:
seeing these post concerning the director of the manor helps me understand why you live there. Hey remeber Rick you guys hated him now you hate this one.....somethings never change. Surrender your check and apply for the job if you know how everything should run.
hey river shi- the rat rick was great she is beneath him and always will be
anonymous

Roscoe, PA

#16 Jan 30, 2010
hey river rat, people here had their ups and downs with rick, but he was a hell of alot better than this one, assuming the way you speak you must know this director outside the manor and if you do god help you, you see what she wants not the true pat brahnam we here at the manor deal with 5 days a week, if you don't live here nor deal with the director then you really have no room to be telling us tenants what to do, and seeing your post river sh-- rat that shows me there is still people in the world who don't know jack
just saying

Fairfield, VA

#17 Mar 10, 2011
I know she needs to do something about that stringy haired Ginger,everytime we go up there to pay our rent or call up there she always is hateful or acts like she ain't got time for us.She needs to do everyone a favor and give David Coverdale his hair. Back and find a new attitude or someone is gonna give her one the hardway,she needs to do her job and quit trying to play boss,she will never be Larry.
wow

Addison, NY

#18 Mar 10, 2011
wow just saying wow, you don't know how to spell laris name right, are you threatening ginger, that is so sad, ginger don't work in the office alone, she has a lady in the office who helps, ginger has more things to deal with than people gripping because she didn't give them attention, god, wake up, let ginger do her job and i'm sure you'll get along just fine
been there

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2011
it is very clear to me that the problem at the manor is the two faced,backstabbing,gossips that have nothing better to do than cause trouble if these people spent as much time taking care of there own lives this would be a lot better place to live.i am so tired of it i'm looking for another place to live.these people just cant stand for anyone to have any peace.
get real

Port Deposit, MD

#20 Jul 28, 2011
been there you sound like the person who got evicted and has to be out by aug 15th, of course i could be wrong but having the misfortune of knowing that person they did what they did and are very much guilty, that person even lost their appeal in the greviance procedure, to be honest this tenant is one who should of been out months ago.

by the way , the new director is very nice, but yet she takes no bull crap from like the tenant whom got theirselves evicted, they blame everyone but themselves for their failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Him much does Ashland goodwill make a day 7 min John 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Strel 161,308
Pervert running amuck 18 min Jussayin 3
anybody seen angela dehart? (Oct '10) 22 min angeladehart 7
kentucky fans pos 34 min larry bird 7
Democrats/Liberals are INSANE!!!!!! 41 min The Original Jo Jo 13
Boyd Muslim Registry 1 hr Proud Democrat 28

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages