Ben McPeek -Anyone know him?

Ben McPeek -Anyone know him?

Posted in the Catlettsburg Forum

Just Curious

Wagoner, OK

#1 May 27, 2010
Who all knows Ben McPeek, and whats everyones thoughts on him? Be honest...
beware

Campbellsville, KY

#2 May 28, 2010
I wouldn't bother.
Just Curious

Whitney, TX

#3 May 28, 2010
beware wrote:
I wouldn't bother.
What do you mean? Wouldn't bother with what?
firedup

United States

#4 May 28, 2010
He was married 2 a very nice lady Connie for many years and cheated on her with a lady from bingo por connie was devistated.
long time friend

Ashland, KY

#5 May 30, 2010
ben is a good man.he really done connie like shi@ connie is a great person.connie stood by ben thru alot and he just done her sooo dirty.after their son corey passed away, everyone says ben has just gone to the dogs. he thinks libby is such a great women but wait until she screws him over. and she will.and i just hope it hurts him half as bad as he hurt connie. connie if you read this you r a great person. hold ur head up because libby did u a favor by taking ben. u can do much better then him any day. ben will get his carma is a bitc@ one day he will hurt the way he hurt u,eveyone knows libby is a cheater. give her enough time and she will b messing around on ben. connie u should send her a thank u note for taking ben. she done u a favor.
afriend

Ashland, KY

#6 May 30, 2010
all u people r crazy.
honestly

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2010
to just curious,fired up and long time friend get a life u bea arthers ha ha went over u r heads didnt it? its been 6 years we are still crazy about each other ,stick that in nosey book!!!!from youres truley MRS BEN MCPEEK
haha

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2010
hell yea u tell'em momma mcpeek!!!!! lmfao :)
wow

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Libby couldn't spell her way out of a wet paper bag. Her personality matches her grammar...poor.
sorry for you

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2010
WHY dont you do everybody a favor and quit being grammar monitor for every!so sometimes we get in a hurry to respond and mispell a word, forgetting that people like you have nothing more to do.honey you need a life for real,and as for my personality could care less what you think. you are the one who wrote my name on here, but sure didnt see you signed in except under WOW!!!!!! funny how easy it is to type crap behind a screen.the thing i get out of it is you must be awful two faced,now you get off and spell check o.k L.M
sorry for you

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2010
oops! the word everyone did'nt make it on there call the english teacher ha,ha
linda knows

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2010
did you know that libby and ben parted ways? but they remain friends, always will, she moved to richmond and is doing great!!!!!!!!!! wish her the best.she is a great person and i hope she finds the happieness she very much deserves.lol
LindaKnowsNothin g

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2010
Just goes to show how dependable the information on this site is!! Libby and Ben are still very much together and still living TOGETHER in Ashland!! I talk to Libby every day!! So hit the crack pipe one more time and try again "Linda Knows".
buy it here

Russell, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2010
LindaKnowsNothing wrote:
Just goes to show how dependable the information on this site is!! Libby and Ben are still very much together and still living TOGETHER in Ashland!! I talk to Libby every day!! So hit the crack pipe one more time and try again "Linda Knows".
and if you need crack for your pipe call ben and libby they can help you out
libby

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2011
i dont even know what crack looks like,dont care but obviously u do and also you know where to buy it to!!!!!!!!!! so you must be the real crack head,advertise somewhere else stupid.by the way you really shouldnt hide behind youre screen chicken shit!!!!!!!!!
wowww

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Ben got busted yesterday. Roger,Greg etc. Don't know how to git the jist but I know for a fact it's a fact. Whoo is next?does anyone know anything?somebody does I know. This town is too small.
Ben is a drunk

Seattle, WA

#17 Feb 12, 2011
Always has been, always will be. This is a long running investigation. He was caught up a year or so ago in a sting and was lucky to slip free. He never changed his ways and now he is looking at serious time. Connie was the best thing that ever happened to Ben and he tossed it away. Connie has a new man and a new home. I have known Ben his whole life and honestly believe that this arrest is the only way he was ever going to kick those stupid pills.
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#18 Mar 11, 2011
wowww wrote:
Ben got busted yesterday. Roger,Greg etc. Don't know how to git the jist but I know for a fact it's a fact. Whoo is next?does anyone know anything?somebody does I know. This town is too small.
Does anyone know why they let Roger and P.D. come home and they wouldnt let Ben and Greg? Seems fishy to me because Ben wasnt even the "Main Man"!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Family friend

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Ben is a great guy! I dated his son for 2 and 1/2. Years while we were in Highschool! I never knew him as a drunk or a pill head! Him and Connie were still together while his son and I was dating! Great people and Family. Every family has problems and everyone makes mistakes. Stand in someone else's shoes and you lose your son.. Brother.. Or nephew or cousin. Everyone takes death a different way. Don't judge them for that. Yes people go down hill because of life.. Situations happen and descisions are made because of everything that happens. I know for a fact of the heart of this man is pure.(Even to this day if I see Ben he still calls me his daughter in law and he tells me I'm still apart of their family!) So is Connies's heart. As for Libby.. She was always nice to me.. Never saw her messed up or anything. Yes they drunk a few beers and relaxed but other then that.. Nothing..
Yes today their not together, and Connie's doing great! I wish everyone would leave this family alone. I wish the best for this family.. And Rip Corey! Love you always!
X-Friend of Family

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2012
Family friend wrote:
Ben is a great guy! I dated his son for 2 and 1/2. Years while we were in Highschool! I never knew him as a drunk or a pill head! Him and Connie were still together while his son and I was dating! Great people and Family. Every family has problems and everyone makes mistakes. Stand in someone else's shoes and you lose your son.. Brother.. Or nephew or cousin. Everyone takes death a different way. Don't judge them for that. Yes people go down hill because of life.. Situations happen and descisions are made because of everything that happens. I know for a fact of the heart of this man is pure.(Even to this day if I see Ben he still calls me his daughter in law and he tells me I'm still apart of their family!) So is Connies's heart. As for Libby.. She was always nice to me.. Never saw her messed up or anything. Yes they drunk a few beers and relaxed but other then that.. Nothing..
Yes today their not together, and Connie's doing great! I wish everyone would leave this family alone. I wish the best for this family.. And Rip Corey! Love you always!
First off yes Ben did have a heart of gold until he got hooked,and His sons death wasnt the reason that started his troubles, it was the other way around him and his son went and got the drugs together and this I know for a fact. B4 Bens druggie days I loved him and then the drugs took him. So dont you ever say that Corys death was the reason he was on pills!!!!! NOT TRUE....Hopefully the time he has spend in jail wasnt wasted and Ben can have his life back and his family can have him back. I wished nothing but the best for them all, but you brought this topix back up after over a year of being idol just make sure you put the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Bigelow 161,052
David Young of Young Signs 14 min Mamacita 1
Boyd Muslim Registry 21 min Lol 16
Ak steel 41 min Bob 22
What happened with C G Jarrell's Modeling? 44 min Curious 1
Shooter's sports bar and grill 44 min Bob 7
where is the cheapest place to get a basic wash... 55 min Citizen 2

Catlettsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages