First Prev
of 3
Next Last
linds52rahrah

Chesapeake, OH

#42 Aug 12, 2010
Nik I think she wants you lol Let them talk all they want we who really know you, know you are way above all of what they have to say. You are a good mommy too. There isnt anything you wouldn't do to put a smile on your baby girls face.If I was you I wouldn't waste my time reading this crap cause it is so apparent they hate on you cause they aint you! Love ya girl!
Sierra

Port Deposit, MD

#43 Aug 12, 2010
nikki ratcliff wrote:
tammy do whatever you THINK you can do I have already turned EVERYTHING you have wrote INCLUDING your Dora Davis bs into my lawyer and he has read what you put on here dont think for 1 min they cant get your IP adress and whoever elses too. They are already working on it so keep running your mouth you have been warned.AS well dad has recorded you admiting to your DORA DAVIS bs. HAHAHAHA YOU dear, are nothing but talk and you think your big and bad on a computer lol There isnt nothing that I have wrote that is not the truth. I beat you to this one just like dad beat you to a divorce. I would think you would have learnt dealing with my mom the first time around that WE dont play your psycho crazy games... Another thing I think it is funny how you say I dont have anything when you are calling dad saying you cant afford the house and bills lol... At least I dont rip off the gov. and get disability then go bowling and go to dance class. Get me in trouble what you dont know is i have alot on you too what goes around comes around. This time its on you..... You really think you get to me on here please I could come up with other things way better then this to annoy someone hahahaha I love the attention thank you.. So you can write whatever you want to cause there are laws against stalkers and you my friend are obsessed with me haha love you too dont waste your time writing back cause i wont read it be an adult and step up to my face and we can chat about all of this... BYE BYE
Nikki, this lady has way to much time on her hands. You are better than her. Your right what goes around comes around.
Tammy Ward Ratcliff

Conneaut Lake, PA

#44 Aug 12, 2010
I bet you do read this. I wouldn't step up to your face because you are a violent and out of control person.

Your DAD gets a disability. He golfs, bowls, sits at a bar all day most days of the week on that bad back, wants to go skiing, rides go karts, rides 4 wheelers, hunts, big sea fishes, and many more things. People don't like that. People report things like that. Not me.. I agree that your dad is disabled. But others don't. I work. Your dad doesn't. He knows you steal money from him and he knows you lie to him and he knows you act like trash around men...he has told me all this. He has told me what you are Nikki. He has told me is ashamed of you and wishes you wouldn't turn out to be like your mother. He knows you are turning your daughter on to daddy after daddy after daddy .... none of whom are her daddy. He knows you are a pathological liar. He knows you cuss him out and have nothing in mind but your next "man"

Glad you love the attention. And yes, I am quite aware that you and your mom are quite a pair.

There are MANY things you have written that aren't the truth. I can afford MY bills and MY house. I can't afford HIS bills that he didn't pay.
Tammy Ward Ratcliff

Conneaut Lake, PA

#45 Aug 13, 2010
Sierra.. you don't have a clue. Go talk about someone you KNOW
an adult

Cranberry Twp, PA

#46 Aug 13, 2010
Oh my goodness this started about Mike Spurlock and now it has gotten into a family fight. I know Nikki and know she takes care of her daughter, I am not sure who this Tammy is but she needs to get alife someone should not say these things even if the dad did tell her them. Maybe Tammy should get alife and quit being jealous of Nikki and her mother. If Nikki was my daughter I would be finding this women and finding out what her problem is. Things like this should not be put on internet, they should be discussed in private. I don't see Nikki as being violent just someone who sticks up for herself sometimes we have to do that. I hope everyone involved thinks about what they are saying and settle this somewhere besides on internet.
kenovasbest

Chesapeake, OH

#47 Aug 13, 2010
Is this tammy ward kerri's mom.... I have heard about you trashing this girl from some people and i just want to tell you, you have no room to talk about anyone . Your daughter had an affair with Jason Deats while she was married to Jackie Spurlock as well as gave les head for cocain.EVERYONE knows your family is jacked up.Make sure you clean up your backyard before you go into someone elses.
boydlove

Chesapeake, OH

#48 Aug 13, 2010
You are a sub. teacher in boyd co. tammy and you are talking like this. this is what my kids are around?
Sierra

Port Deposit, MD

#49 Aug 13, 2010
Tammy Ward Ratcliff wrote:
Sierra.. you don't have a clue. Go talk about someone you KNOW
I have known her for 5 years. I love her style, class, and attitude.=)
Sierra

Port Deposit, MD

#50 Aug 13, 2010
an adult wrote:
Oh my goodness this started about Mike Spurlock and now it has gotten into a family fight. I know Nikki and know she takes care of her daughter, I am not sure who this Tammy is but she needs to get alife someone should not say these things even if the dad did tell her them. Maybe Tammy should get alife and quit being jealous of Nikki and her mother. If Nikki was my daughter I would be finding this women and finding out what her problem is. Things like this should not be put on internet, they should be discussed in private. I don't see Nikki as being violent just someone who sticks up for herself sometimes we have to do that. I hope everyone involved thinks about what they are saying and settle this somewhere besides on internet.
Amen, Nikki is great and will not back down from noone...thats why who ever Tammy is is calling her violent b/c she will fight to protect her self. I love Nikki to death. If she likes you she will treat you right, but if she dont...WATCH OUT
tracy

AOL

#51 Aug 22, 2010
whatever wrote:
I knew those guys would never amount to anything. LOL
Ron was the only decent one out of that whole bunch.
excuse me you gossiping pcs of shit this is my fmly and evid you didnt know my mom sharon she was a true christian til she died of cancer never drank smoked or gossped, would even do for you and most of my cousins are rn's and therapists, my brothers fb coach and teacher in lex, and my aunts are nurse and porge and the rest dont do crap.. maybe you should know what your speaking of. i am sure none of you bastards have done wrong...and they dont beat women just fight with them, maybe they shouldnt associate with trash.bite us...put your real names and add, dn.
Concerned

Conneaut Lake, PA

#52 Aug 29, 2010
Wat tracy?

And if Nikki likes you she will treat you great but if she don't watch out????? what kinda person is that ..... it's REAL character to treat people right who you don't like.... anyone can treat people right who they do like.......

this stuff is nonsense. I know the whole family. the husband/first wife/second wife/kids etc... there is one person in all of them that hasn't been in the Boyd County Jail.....and it's Tammy....all the rest of them been in the Boyd County Jail.....she don't fight or get into all that stuff....
Shame

Russell, KY

#53 Aug 30, 2010
Pathetic !!
i know

Richmond, KY

#54 Sep 17, 2010
whatever wrote:
I knew those guys would never amount to anything. LOL
Ron was the only decent one out of that whole bunch.
you must not know much he loves that class [email protected] looser just like the rest of them
Take it from me

Flemingsburg, KY

#55 Monday Apr 25
None and I mean none of them Spurlock boys are any good they're all needle junkies women beating money grubbing losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catlettsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone want to punish me? 28 min Dez1987 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Who copied NT 148,152
Bryan Boarders and his illegal Mexican lover ma... 53 min The trees have eyes 5
Unexplained happenings in Debord Hill? (Oct '09) 56 min Not a fairy tale 41
addiction recovery care scam 1 hr hellraisuh 8
Amber Meadows 2 hr Jen 17
Doug Romer Stealing From Kings Daughters 2 hr Ben 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catlettsburg Mortgages