Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
191,441 - 191,460 of 200,565 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

It is time to just shutup now.
lunareclipse37

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I'm a talking cat Einstein.....
Eat poison

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

There was a ban ?!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

lunareclipse37 wrote:
<quoted text>Eat poison
What kind of a non human tells
Someone to eat poison.Grow up!

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
There was a ban ?!
Not any more I'm very happy to say ! It has now finally and forever more been ruled Unconstitutional! And rightfully so I might add! Therefore this thread is moot and should be taken down as the question is over and done with forever more! Ain't it great,equality wins again! ;)

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The funding would come to keep them closed, it cost more to keep them closed you silly jackass!
Please take it to a political thread where it belongs! Your posts are off topic and completely irrelevant to the topic of this particular thread! Glad I could help,Adios now you sillier Jack ass!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more I'm very happy to say ! It has now finally and forever more been ruled Unconstitutional! And rightfully so I might add! Therefore this thread is moot and should be taken down as the question is over and done with forever more! Ain't it great,equality wins again! ;)
According to the history of such ridiculous rulings, it won't last.

You know that when a ss couple stands in the middle of married couples, there is a ugly elephant in the room.

The only thing 'finally and forevermore' is that a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

SMirk.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for that link, you need to stop making up stuff, it's sounding really silly.
I'm not your teacher, and it wont be on the websites you frequent because they want you ignorant too.

Last time the GOP failed to get what they wanted by threatening the country, the passed a series of bills before the shutdown to keep certain things open, including the memorials

You are either aware of the fact, or you are ignorant of the fact.

This isn't a debate, I know, and I honestly don't care if you know or not
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the history of such ridiculous rulings, it won't last.
You know that when a ss couple stands in the middle of married couples, there is a ugly elephant in the room.
The only thing 'finally and forevermore' is that a ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
SMirk.
Yeah, like freeing the slaves didn't last, or giving black people the vote, or giving women the vote didn't last.

I do agree there is a very ugly elephant in the room, the religious fanatical GOP. Fortunately that elephant is dying and freedom and equality are winning

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take it to a political thread where it belongs! Your posts are off topic and completely irrelevant to the topic of this particular thread! Glad I could help,Adios now you sillier Jack ass!
I didn't bring it up, your friend from Methdesto, the big d brought it up. Give him the red flag warning. you stupid jack ass! Plus what more can possibly be discussed here on gay news?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your teacher, and it wont be on the websites you frequent because they want you ignorant too.
Last time the GOP failed to get what they wanted by threatening the country, the passed a series of bills before the shutdown to keep certain things open, including the memorials
You are either aware of the fact, or you are ignorant of the fact.
Busted! If it's a simple fact, and with the Obama media, yet you can't find one single website to back you up. LOSER! Score this one for me. Thank you.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time the GOP failed to get what they wanted by threatening the country
Astroturf, from the Common Man.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
the religious fanatical GOP.
All the shitferbrains has is slogans.

What a pitiful existence to wake up to every day...
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you check Frankie and my
locations yet? Well...How do explain that,smart guy.He lives in Northern
Cali,I live in Southern Cali....Tell me,
how we fake that Smarty Pants!!!
It can be done, it happens all day long by trolls ! you know that lol
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Well Turkey day will be here before you know it, then Christmass, then 2014 dang closer to full retirement wohoo
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Busted! If it's a simple fact, and with the Obama media, yet you can't find one single website to back you up. LOSER! Score this one for me. Thank you.
You have been laughed at from the first time you posted about memorials. The president does not have the power to shut them down, or re-open them, that is all 100% in the hands of congress who hold the purse strings.

It is funny that you donít have the first clue how our government works, but it is not surprising to me, they donít refer to them as Teatards for nothing.

The conspiracy theory websites you frequent donít want you to understand how it works, and you of course have no desire to understand how it works. I am not your teacher, I do teach occasionally but only to people that actually want to learn.

That is not you

So, now that the congress has passed a spending bill and to re-open the government without thier list of threats, they will re-open.

They did manage to add a bunch of pork to the bill, that should be their motto, no bill, however critical, shall be untouched by pork..... there is always room for pork!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

bargain basement Poofter wrote:
<quoted text> now all he has is posing as a woman.
Small world, ain't it, Brucie?

Hey, while you're here, look up your ass and see if you have a left CV joint for an '89 Accord.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why are you whining? You "honestly" (what a liar) don't care. Yet you took the time to tell us how much you care in a long dopey rant. Priceless.

You are a liar. You obviously care or you wouldn't have responded.

Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass! Who rattled your dopy cage?

What a moron. Adios. Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you gonna marry Jizzy now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Cathedral City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cathedral City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cathedral City News, Events & Info