Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199368 Jul 1, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear, you never stated that. you simply "imply" it ad nausea. That's why all your posts are so easily dismissed.
<quoted text>
Um, no, not always. They most certainly are NOT always the result of mating behavior.
But since you brought it up, what mating behaviors are mandated for those that marry?
Please, do present more of your fundie twirling!!
<quoted text>
Nope, the idiot has been exposed as YOU.
Let us know when mating behaviors and procreation are mandated. Until then, we'll just sit back and laugh hysterically every time you insinuate they are!!!!
BTW, Betty White would be so please to know that you don't accept her marriage as real!! Oh, let's face facts. Betty White doesn't give a horse's patoot about your opinion of her marriage!! Just like everyone else doesn't!!!
Smile!!
You are the only one claiming anything is or is not mandated I simply note natures results. Marriage results in children, SS relationships never do.

Oh, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Location hidden

#199369 Jul 1, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowing discord.
Enjoy hell you hypocritical POS!!!
Smile!!
Interesting.

You deny reality, but claim the ability to judge for God.

Location hidden

#199370 Jul 1, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiotic opinion. Oh, but please do let us know when sterility is a mandate of marriage, ok hon?!!!
<quoted text>
Nope, another incorrect opinion. The definition of mating has been presented, and there is NOTHING that presents gay mating as a defective or failed. Not one damn thing! But please KiMare, do continue lying for your Jesus!!
<quoted text>
Anal sex is NOT inherently harmful, it is NOT unhealthy, nor is it demeaning. You can present no evidence to support these opinions.
But your obsession with anal sex says much more about you then it does the millions and millions that engage in it.
Don't like it? Don't engage in it. But your thoughts on the matter are completely irrelevant. This discussion isn't about mating or types of sex. It's about the institution of marriage. Do try and keep up you old biddy.
<quoted text>
No dear, that would be you. No one is filled with more BS in this forum then you. Your ridiculous and repetitive talking points have been proven wrong repeatedly. But like the bleating jackass you are, you simply put on your ignorance shades and start the whole process all over again, hoping that you will garner a different outcome. There's a word for people that do the same thing over and over hoping for a different result. The word is "IDIOT".
<quoted text>
Um, you didn't present any facts. You merely brought all your twirling points to the table. SCOTUS wasn't there to present an opinion or ruling about anal sex. SCOTUS wasn't there to make an opinion or ruling about sterility. SCOTUS was there to rule on an issue about marriage. And that's what they did. The fact that you don't accept their ruling is completely irrelevant.
But don't let the fact that your stupid posts get you bitch-slapped on a daily basis prevent you from continuing to post your stupid fundie talking points. Repetition is the tool of idiots. Carry on plebe.
Sad, even scary angry denial.

I seriously think you need help.
Toon time

Monrovia, CA

#199371 Jul 1, 2013
It' "toon time" looks like the Mormon whackers of prop 8. just can't take a good beating in the USA Supreme Court, June 2013 - get over it sicko's.

If you don't like it you can take your Multi-wife families back to UTAH or better yet Mexico.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199372 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why he asked the question, anyone with eyes can see you are the wife!
Jonah1 is more the b!tch than my b!tch exwife! And that's world class.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199373 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
You deny reality, but claim the ability to judge for God.
That's our Jonah1! Let me sum up his position on God in a sentence- "There is no God but he doesn't like you."
Smooched

Monrovia, CA

#199374 Jul 1, 2013
Tough florida cops, don't they have anything else to do other than rough up old ladies 62 years old?

June 2013 A Florida woman is jailed on a felony battery on a law enforcement officer charge after she allegedly kissed a cop on the nose.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199375 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah1 needs a chill pill.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199376 Jul 1, 2013
Toon time wrote:
It' "toon time" looks like the Mormon whackers of prop 8. just can't take a good beating in the USA Supreme Court, June 2013 - get over it sicko's.
If you don't like it you can take your Multi-wife families back to UTAH or better yet Mexico.
I'm sure they feel your tolerance and diversity. Even the little kids. Especially the little kids.

You are a hypocrite and a hater.
Nutty Cairo

Monrovia, CA

#199377 Jul 1, 2013
I have a new Drone target:

Hospital reports Dutch journalist underwent gang rape in Cairo square in June 2013. Reporter released from hospital after undergoing surgery.

What do you expect from immoral people and their form of government, must be the books they read?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199378 Jul 1, 2013
Nutty Cairo wrote:
I have a new Drone target:
Hospital reports Dutch journalist underwent gang rape in Cairo square in June 2013. Reporter released from hospital after undergoing surgery.
What do you expect from immoral people and their form of government, must be the books they read?
Sounds like the new America. Rose would be proud, she adores those peaceful islamics.

Elk Grove, CA

#199379 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The state isn't interested in the social or legal aspects of marriage? Than why are we here?
lol..good question. no kidding

Elk Grove, CA

#199380 Jul 1, 2013
Forestall wrote:
Finally 2 LAUSD officials demoted, principal leaves over handling of sex-abuse complaints.
They should have been beaten and then stripped clean of their retirements.
I thought you didn't embrace sharia law? Now you do?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#199382 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one claiming anything is or is not mandated I simply note natures results. Marriage results in children, SS relationships never do.
Oh, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Who gives a damn that straight people can make children? Procreation promises are not a requirement for marriage between heterosexual couples. Why do you keep bringing up this issue as though it matters?

Furthermore, as has been pointed out to you numerous times, gay couples can and do adopt children. Consider that before you get on here again and try to point out the childlessness of gay couples.

Nothing that you can say here or anywhere will make a difference in the fact that same-sex marriage is here and is spreading throughout the country.

I can't wait for the day when people such as yourself will be forced to sit down and STFU about this issue. It will happen. Hopefully you, a self-described near-senile, jack-ass, will hang on until that day.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#199383 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the pot to the kettle...
laughing man

UK

#199384 Jul 1, 2013
very vegetative wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that you can say here or anywhere will make a difference in the fact that same-sex marriage is here and is spreading throughout the country.
Lower IQ's are spreading like wildfire too, Brucie. Reckon there's a correlation?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199385 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. Even though Jonah1 is a male and therefore a "husband" he sure acts like a wife!
Nag...nag...naaaag...:)
Operation Greylord

Tampa, FL

#199386 Jul 1, 2013
skg wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand you cant vote on unconstitutional issues. That is the whole point. Look into the issue.
..........is this a honest judge ........or is he like Mark Ciavarella , mike monahan , mike nifong , mike raphan, Martin Manton , jay bybee , Avigdor Spechler , The FUSION CENTER Thugs , the kosher nostra and the MOMBACH JONATHAN POLLARD FIFTH COLUMN of AIPAC..........See THE LAW IN THESE PARTS and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS , Goldstone Report and BY WAY OF DECEPTION AT THE AIPAC-FUSION CENTERS OF BILDERBERG.

Location hidden

#199387 Jul 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a damn that straight people can make children? Procreation promises are not a requirement for marriage between heterosexual couples. Why do you keep bringing up this issue as though it matters?
Furthermore, as has been pointed out to you numerous times, gay couples can and do adopt children. Consider that before you get on here again and try to point out the childlessness of gay couples.
I can't wait for the day when people such as yourself will be forced to sit down and STFU about this issue. It will happen. Hopefully you, a self-described near-senile, jack-ass, will hang on until that day.
So if I just don't say it, the reality will change? Do you understand what you are saying???

If it doesn't matter, why do you want me to 'STFU'?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199388 Jul 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a damn that straight people can make children?
Quite a few people actually otherwise this debate wouldn't be necessary. Also, men and women make babies, the orientation is irrelevant in that.
Procreation promises are not a requirement for marriage between heterosexual couples. Why do you keep bringing up this issue as though it matters?
Hellloooooooo.....earth to Big Red.....marriage laws are based on the union of husband and wife, including their sexual union. Although not a "requirement", as somehow now it would need to be in order to rationalize SSM, husbands and wives are expected to consummate their marriage if desired and physically capable, and engage in "marital relations". It matters because its crucial as to how marriage is defined. SSMers have to dismiss it, or marginalize it in order to promote their cause.
Single people can adopt children, adult siblings can adopt children......your point?
No doubt it's here. As to it's spread, who knows, maybe the Supreme Court unwittingly galvanized SSM opponents to redouble their efforts.
That could be after polygamy is legal, and the state decides to get out of the marriage business all together. If the state no longer recognizes marriage, is it still a right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cathedral City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 9:59PM PST

Cathedral City Dating
Find my Match