Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194553 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfectly good marriage equality forum, you should join in, discuss marriage equality. Instead of whining.
If I weren't here you losers would be very silly on your own, exchanging redecorating tips and such.
Gosh, I thought for sure that this TOPIX forum was entitled "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage".

And as my eyes drift upward, towards the top of the screen, I discover that I am right!

(paints nails a nice shade of vermilion)

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194554 Jun 4, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
What consenting adults do is their business . Without marriage we have no rights when it comes to many things you take for granted.
We are invisible which is what Christian conservative hypocrites like you want.
Pssst I know your not a Christian conservative but I was going for effect in this post ,much like you tend to do .
All kidding aside many who have been together for years, decades have no legal rights and for the most part invisible.
I know plenty of veterans who fall into that category.
You just let me know when that flaming hot culo of yours will be in the corrupt banana republic of Miami. I'll show you south beach.
Are you aware that our friend, Frances, advocates plural marriages and incestuous marriages too? He includes them in his "marriage equality" discussions.

I'm not kidding you. Ask him. I'm sure he'll be glad to fill you in.
IslamBO

San Dimas, CA

#194555 Jun 4, 2013
IslamBO is in the wings waiting to fall apart on you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194558 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that our friend, Frances, advocates plural marriages and incestuous marriages too? He includes them in his "marriage equality" discussions.
No need for Jose to ask. It's true!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194559 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I thought for sure that this TOPIX forum was entitled "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage".
And as my eyes drift upward, towards the top of the screen, I discover that I am right!
You are right! This thread is on Prop 8! Very good. So why won't you discuss Prop 8? How it applies to polygamy too, and when it goes down it's a victory for polygamy too! Isn't that wonderful?

I know you are very upset but please try to get on topic.
JAG mcoc

San Dimas, CA

#194560 Jun 4, 2013
Nearly 20,000 military personnel are raped or sexually assaulted each year, a crisis discussed on Tuesday at a Senate Armed Services hearing.

Unfortunately the hearing featured no testimony from victims at all. Witnesses opposed military reform 18-2, BuzzFeed reports.

We need to bring back a firing squad for convictions like RAPE, maybe the JAG and military code of justice and conduct needs to be upgraded and including firing squads or death sentences to pick moral up!
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#194561 Jun 4, 2013
Since the Africans took control of Big Government and permitted open Homosexuality and lesbianism to thrive in our military, sexual assaults have soared. Most of these sexual assaults have been perpetrated on our non-Homosexual sons and our non-lesbian daughters by our Homosexual friends and the lesbians - many of whom the Africans have put into high ranking positions in the military, and whom they have given life and death powers over our sons and daughters.

One would never know it though. The Government "news" focuses on rare sexual assaults by non-Homosexual males, thus implanting in the minds of "the public" the idea that the many rapes made by our Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and the Africans are rare occurrences.

Ronald
Bare Arms

San Dimas, CA

#194562 Jun 4, 2013
The military serves at the leisure of the civilian government.

While the military should be respected and their opinions relied upon when it comes to defense, the civilian government (whom are democratically elected by the American people) has the final say in all things.

If the military brass is not up to the task of disciplining its ranks, then the civilian government has every right to take charge.

We do not have a military dictatorship in America.

We have a military with a civilian Commander in Chief.

The military brass should recognize this and not attempt to stifle civilian authority, P.S. a quick firing squad can be set up for those commander's who can't follow order's.

This is the reason civilians have the RIGHTS to bare ARMS, any size of amount of arms and or ammunition too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194564 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the impression Jose is not a hypocrite like you.

Anyway, he and I are gonna par-tay in South Beach! He's gonna find a HIT TWINK for himself and a HOT CHICK with BIG FAKE TITS for me! Whoop! Whoop! Army and Navy, coming to a beach near you. We'll be invincible.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#194565 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are throwing a "foul" flag, then almost all the comments need to be banned. Because hardly none of the comments refer to a Judge, including yours.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#194567 Jun 4, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Since the Africans took control of Big Government and permitted open Homosexuality and lesbianism to thrive in our military, sexual assaults have soared. Most of these sexual assaults have been perpetrated on our non-Homosexual sons and our non-lesbian daughters by our Homosexual friends and the lesbians - many of whom the Africans have put into high ranking positions in the military, and whom they have given life and death powers over our sons and daughters.
One would never know it though. The Government "news" focuses on rare sexual assaults by non-Homosexual males, thus implanting in the minds of "the public" the idea that the many rapes made by our Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and the Africans are rare occurrences.
Ronald
Ronald
Can you imagine if we got into a major war? We would be more concerned about turning the weapons hold into a bath house.

Riccardo
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#194568 Jun 4, 2013
One often hears simple platitudes that are made by those who do not think out the positions they hold. One of those platitudes is the idea that the military serves at the leisure of the civilian government.

The civilian Government representative who has the most influence over our Homosexual and non-Homosexual boys and girls who serve in the military is probably McCain,*(Republican)* the foremost proponent of the use of punitive taxation to effect behavior. One of McCain's efforts to this end was his idea of imposing horrendous taxation on decent ordinary worker *("middle")* class women and men who use tobacco products.

(Of course, no one really believes the object are those decent women and men who use tobacco. The politicians merely use them as tools to set legal precedence in order to inflict ruinous taxation on the many more numerous non-smokers of good-will)

Although McCain is generally accepted as being a great military leader, it should be noted that he was shot down on his first sortie over Hanoi. Few would mention - nor will I - that after capture, BIGTAX McCain,*(Republican)* was regarded as a hero by his captors because of the fame of his genuine military hero father, nor would I nor would anyone else for that matter, mention that McCain traded on his father's fame all during his captivity.

I love BIGTAX McCain. He certainly has the credentials needed to solve the Homosexual and lesbian rape problem that is so vexing our military preparedness. After all, didn't he approve of his son marrying an African?

Let us hope McCain does something he has so far failed to do - to speak out against Homosexual and lesbian rapes in our military.

Ronald
just wondering

Luton, UK

#194570 Jun 4, 2013
Anyone else having posts senselessly obliterated?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194571 Jun 4, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Anyone else having posts senselessly obliterated?
Yes.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#194572 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Well, I can see that the widdle smilie grrrl has been all over our two posts, so at least they're being seen.

I've had four to vanish and they, trust me, were tame as a newborn compared to some of the stompings I've dished out over the years. One was with some numbers of missing posts, one of which wasn't a post of mine, and the other concerned the FUGLY (First Ugleeee "Lady" of the Politburo, and my Gawd, is she giving Cindy She-man a run for the money)- the FUGLY gave one of those speshul and protected "LGBT's" a rude brushoff, and I want to see how the groupies will react beyond cries of "u RACIST!!!!!!" for daring to question their deity.
earline

Los Angeles, CA

#194574 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the feeling.
We are the unwilling, led by the unqualified, doing the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
—from an engraving on a Vietnam-era Zippo lighter
Quit waving the flag.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194575 Jun 4, 2013
earline wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit waving the flag.
SHUDDUP draft dodger.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194576 Jun 4, 2013
Rizzoto you SUCK dude. No one here likes you lol
Mahmoud Abdullah

Sacramento, CA

#194577 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This person who keeps bringing marriage up in a discussion of marriage simply wants to discuss marriage.
You seem to have some kind of problem with that, but that's not our problem, that's your problem.
Look this guy he post this at 7 am today he post abowt gay marrij every second he awake he still here post abowt gay marrij. Jus imajin if no gay peeple in world this guy have sure hard of time to find sumthing to do HAHAHAHA. Jus think how long this guy didnt had sex...no wunder he mad at gay peeple he have no life HAHAHAHA.
Mahmoud Abdullah

Sacramento, CA

#194578 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the impression Jose is not a hypocrite like you.
Anyway, he and I are gonna par-tay in South Beach! He's gonna find a HIT TWINK for himself and a HOT CHICK with BIG FAKE TITS for me! Whoop! Whoop! Army and Navy, coming to a beach near you. We'll be invincible.
Kind of hard party with hot chick when u on topix.com every single day post abowt gay marrij my frend HAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cathedral City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: SunLine Transit Agency SunDial Paratran... May 15 SUNDIAL STA 6
Review: SunLine Transit Agency May 15 SUNLINE TRANSIT A... 13
Tar in palms Coachella valley May 14 Amandarahn 3
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) May 14 Amandarahn 48
Please help with taking survey for school proje... Jan '18 HighSchoolStudent22 1
News Calif. DA's Investigator, 5 Family Members Foun... (Apr '08) Jun '17 Erik gonzalez 23
HELP!!! From anyone PLEASE (May '17) May '17 sharon 1

Cathedral City Jobs

Personal Finance

Cathedral City Mortgages