Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
155,881 - 155,900 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Top ten Asshats on topix
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Jazybird is a lost cause. I agree. Don't bother trying.
But lets put your silly personal attack nonsense aside for a few minutes.
Why is the gender part of "one man one woman" irrelevant but the number part still relevant?
You didnít understand what he was saying, you didnít understand my response

You donít have a clue what others are saying... you donít have enough information to be a part of the conversation.

You are like a little kid in the back seat that only gets about every 5th word said
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
Top ten Asshats on topix
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Frankie RIzzo
Like I said. Bullshit.

Now tell me what is so inviolate as the number two? Why is gender irrelevant but number still relevant?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnít understand what he was saying, you didnít understand my response
You donít have a clue what others are saying... you donít have enough information to be a part of the conversation.
You are like a little kid in the back seat that only gets about every 5th word said
He was saying I made some phony list he made up. I understood it.

But let's try and get you on topic. When in many states gender has become irrelevant as it should be, why is number still relevant?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Well its human nature, when normal people meet, read or see ignorant broken down hypocritical asshats, we feel compelled to fix them.
Speaking of hypocrites, that's what you and Big D are. You support marriage rights only for groups you like and gleefully deny them to groups you don't like. Then personally attack me with ad hominem when I point out your hypocrisy

I support marriage equality you do not.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. Bullshit.
Now tell me what is so inviolate as the number two? Why is gender irrelevant but number still relevant?
Your memory sucks, I have answerd your question many times. I don't care if you want 5 wives or to marry your brother. None of then has any affect on my marriage.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. Bullshit.
You asked for the list, I gave it to you. Did you see it? Therefore it a real list.
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

While it happens time to time, so many 'out-of-towners post john crappers.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of hypocrites, that's what you and Big D are. You support marriage rights only for groups you like and gleefully deny them to groups you don't like. Then personally attack me with ad hominem when I point out your hypocrisy
I just ordered a new case of duct tape. When it arrives I will try and fix you.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

If traditional marriage is defined as the union of two people of opposite gender, and if the gender requirement is nothing but prejudice, exclusion and an arbitrary denial of one's autonomous choices in love, then the other requirement, the number restriction (two and only two), is a similarly arbitrary, discriminatory and indefensible denial of individual choice.

PLEASE Big D and Jazybird, get all your dopey playground insults done and put your hurt feelings aside and let's have a serious discussion of marriage equality!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of your telling others to stay on topic, the cases before the court will have no effect whatsoever on your obsession.

I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in telling others to stay on topic ( not that anyone needs to have it pointed out, they all know you are a hypocrite )
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

While it happens time to time, so many 'out-of-towners post on the john crappers web site.

His home town of course is located in the UK, center or arm pit of the world.

Keep them there is a task.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I just ordered a new case of duct tape. When it arrives I will try and fix you.
hmmm maybe you can fix stupid? ;)
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You asked for the list, I gave it to you. Did you see it? Therefore it a real list.
It's by you. You fibbed and said it's by many topix posters.

Try and get on topic, or at least make your ad hominem funny.

You clowns complain about me, when you are the problem.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Your memory sucks, I have answerd your question many times. I don't care if you want 5 wives or to marry your brother. None of then has any affect on my marriage.
You support the legalization of polygamy? Really? You are such a fibber, I can never tell.

And you never post anything of substance just dopey playground nonsense that you should be embarrassed by. Do you ever read it after you post it? It's stupid.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of your telling others to stay on topic, the cases before the court will have no effect whatsoever on your obsession.
I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in telling others to stay on topic ( not that anyone needs to have it pointed out, they all know you are a hypocrite )
Marriage rights for others besides monogamous same sex is perfectly on topic.

You attempt to censor me because you want to avoid revealing your hypocrisy in supporting marriage equality only for groups you like.

Censorship sucks. Especially on an opinion forum.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the legalization of polygamy? Really? You are such a fibber, I can never tell.
And you never post anything of substance just dopey playground nonsense that you should be embarrassed by. Do you ever read it after you post it? It's stupid.
WTF are you S-L-O-W, I told you the same things before.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You attempt to censor me because you want to avoid revealing your hypocrisy in supporting marriage equality only for groups you like.
We don't care what you say, fluck its always stoooooopid

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's by you. You fibbed and said it's by many topix posters.
Try and get on topic, or at least make your ad hominem funny.
You clowns complain about me, when you are the problem.
I asked Big D, Rose No-Ho that and myself are many. Judging from the Judgits there are many more. Would you care for more people to tell you the same thing? I can put it up for a vote if you like. Maybe a poll on Topix. Is Frankie Rizzo an asshat?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship does suck, that is why people telling others to stay on topic while they say whatever they want on any topic they want themselves is really fun to point out their hypocrisy

you go ahead and search for people that give a crap about your obsession. I wont mind, as long as you dont make posts telling others to stay on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cathedral City Discussions

Search the Cathedral City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr cathyjudy 7,838
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mis kites 15,915
Review: Rich's Painting Wed Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Wed Alice 2
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Wed AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cathedral City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cathedral City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••