Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
155,261 - 155,280 of 200,327 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get embarrassed when in front of your kids your wife out does you at work and in life? A shame for them to see their father like that!
She works at a diffrent place. There is no way they can see us both at the same time. And no, it dont or wouldnt bother me in any way. Unlike you, my kids aren't AFRAID of strong hard working women. Were you embarassed when your mom caught you with the neighbors sheep?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking about age? Trawling for meat?
He canít beat them with intellect as he has none, he canít beat them with facts because he doesnít know any, so the only way he can feel superior is to believe he is older.

for myself I would give quite a bit to be younger again, it isnít a put down, but an impossible dream.
Punts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Peking, China a truckload of fireworks for Lunar New Year celebrations went off Friday.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was not arbitrary. Can you explain how the number two was arbitrarily chosen? Did they pull a number out of a hat? Did they flip a coin?
Can you explain why a man and a woman was arbitrarily chosen? Did they pull that gender specification out of a hat? Did they flip a coin?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
She works at a diffrent place. There is no way they can see us both at the same time. And no, it dont or wouldnt bother me in any way. Unlike you, my kids aren't AFRAID of strong hard working women. Were you embarassed when your mom caught you with the neighbors sheep?
He wasn't but the sheep was.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He canít beat them with intellect as he has none, he canít beat them with facts because he doesnít know any, so the only way he can feel superior is to believe he is older.
for myself I would give quite a bit to be younger again, it isnít a put down, but an impossible dream.
I wish I felt younger.LOL

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazybird asks others for proof because he has no confidence in himself, and looks for approval! He is a very poor little child, and very foolish! But so are you, so are you!
No jerk, I check others all the time. Its easy for most of us. Its you who are lazy. I goggled the posted info, and found much more. I have just posted a few links, now read, learn and for Petes sake pull your head out of your butt.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said were you embarrassed moron!
So, your proud of doin sheep? Hey, whatever floats your boat. You guys in the UK do things a little diffrent over there.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I felt younger.LOL
Me too, when I was in my teens I wanted to be 21, when I was 21 I wanted to be 30, when I was 30 I was ok with my age, at 40 I wish I was 30, at 50 I wanted to be 20, and now I would be very happy to be 10 year old again.

I donít mind getting older, it is feeling older I donít like.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No jerk, I check others all the time. Its easy for most of us. Its you who are lazy. I goggled the posted info, and found much more. I have just posted a few links, now read, learn and for Petes sake pull your head out of your butt.
I don't see any links Fruitloops.

Are you sure you know how to post a link?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, when I was in my teens I wanted to be 21, when I was 21 I wanted to be 30, when I was 30 I was ok with my age, at 40 I wish I was 30, at 50 I wanted to be 20, and now I would be very happy to be 10 year old again.
I donít mind getting older, it is feeling older I donít like.
Exactly. I wouldnt want to change anything, cause that makes us who we are as we get older, I just wish it didnt hurt so much!LOL

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
post177996

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you are worthless.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Older you get, the more you grow inside! Sucks to see a whippersnapper brag doesn't it about being all this and that? When I pass a teenager, part of me wishes they knew how much they were hated!
I bet you feel the same hatred when you look in the mirror. Must suck to be you.
Frank Rizzo

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Its sad to see how Largelanguage pretends to be more than just the english fruit he really is.

Trolling for young lads at seedy east-end cinemas and behind alleys is pretty much all that Largelanguage is about.
Punts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Stick with it, maybe you'll be able.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Its sad to see how Largelanguage pretends to be more than just the english fruit he really is.
Trolling for young lads at seedy east-end cinemas and behind alleys is pretty much all that Largelanguage is about.
First Ricardo puts down London Sewer rats by comparing them, and now you slighting people that troll for young lads at seedy cinemas and alleys by comparing them to LargeLanguage, when is this blanket belittling of other entities going to stop?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
It's the punkass troll from El Lay! How is that tiny little pair hanging tough guy?

P.S. You f*cked up dummy. It's "Frankie" now.

P.P.S. L.A. sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
No such post Fruitcake. Probably it was too dumb.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Gawd you are worthless.
Says the dope who tries to verify a pack of bigoted lies about polygamists with some non existent post.

Was it an imaginary post? YUK!YUK!YUK!

What a tin foil hat wearing jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cathedral City Discussions

Search the Cathedral City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 min anti-cop 15,912
Review: Rich's Painting 22 hr Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Wed Alice 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Ocean 7,835
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Wed AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:02PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Cathedral City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cathedral City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000