Comments
21 - 40 of 713 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Bulldog

Yakima, WA

#21 Oct 12, 2010
It is time for a change in Washington State. Dino is the man to do it.
hbw

Seattle, WA

#22 Oct 12, 2010
Successful still the right one for the job.
Meg71

Spokane, WA

#23 Oct 12, 2010
There is nothing about the Democrat platform that I agree with.NOTHING. Dino wasn't my choice of opposing candidate, but a ham sandwich would be a better Senator than Obamurray.
Emma

Auburn, WA

#24 Oct 12, 2010
We need a change. If he isn't the best one for the job, vote him out next time.
cui cui

Hendersonville, NC

#25 Oct 12, 2010
hi cui cui and casey
J.L.A.

Port Orchard, WA

#26 Oct 12, 2010
Murry is a political whack, tired of her liberal voting, time to get her sorry rear end out of office.
Chimakuni

Port Orchard, WA

#28 Oct 12, 2010
Patty Murray is pro-death and has never seen a tax she does not want to raise.
Shirley Fisher

United States

#29 Oct 12, 2010
She's been there too long, done a lousy job and is a hazard to our State and USA.
june

Maringouin, LA

#30 Oct 12, 2010
John wrote:
Folks, it's only been two years. I can't believe we could forget how the republicans ran the economy into the ditch.
yes the old republicans did this and obama filled the ditch with water for the economy to drown.conservatives dont want either of their ways.its time for new blood.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#31 Oct 12, 2010
Dale Yates wrote:
Best person for job!
Who is the best person for the job? You didn't state who.
Rae

Ellensburg, WA

#32 Oct 12, 2010
Chimakuni wrote:
Patty Murray is pro-death and has never seen a tax she does not want to raise.
I agree.
jack

Kingston, WA

#33 Oct 12, 2010
shes obamas puppet
cmik

Port Orchard, WA

#34 Oct 13, 2010
patty has runed our healh insurance mine has doubled
litesong

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 Oct 13, 2010
Look at Patty Murray & Christine Gregoire, to whom Dino Rossi lost 2 elections to run Washington state already, to see the smartest & hardest working public servants ever. But like a demon in a sci-fi movie, fat businesses resurrect Rossi again. Businesses are fat, who give billions of dollars to INDIVIDUAL MONEY HANDLERS & hundreds of millions of dollars to head honcho people handlers. Of course, to the people who actually design, engineer, & make products that grow America, curmudgeon businesses give smaller wages, benefits & honor in the pretext of 'more efficient' operations.
dave richardson

Marysville, WA

#36 Oct 13, 2010
8 years of republican control brought us to the brink of economic disaster. It took over a decade to get out of the Great Depression and so I feel we need to give this administration more than 2 years to turn around this Great Recession. Why go right back to the policies that got us into this mess?????
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#38 Oct 13, 2010
litesong wrote:
Look at Patty Murray & Christine Gregoire, to whom Dino Rossi lost 2 elections to run Washington state already, to see the smartest & hardest working public servants ever. But like a demon in a sci-fi movie, fat businesses resurrect Rossi again. Businesses are fat, who give billions of dollars to INDIVIDUAL MONEY HANDLERS & hundreds of millions of dollars to head honcho people handlers. Of course, to the people who actually design, engineer, & make products that grow America, curmudgeon businesses give smaller wages, benefits & honor in the pretext of 'more efficient' operations.
Dino Rossi and the BIAW have been very close friends for a very long time. He's receiving huge campaign funds from the BIAW's PACs (to the tune of Millions). Ask yourselves carefully whose interests Dino Rossi will have to pay for if he gets elected. I can assure you, he won't represent people like you TEA Partiers.
harry Tachell

Shelton, WA

#39 Oct 13, 2010
Time for a change, Patty did some good for veterans in the state, except she also voted to cancil their cost of living. and she doesn't think for herself, but what ever the party wants, not what the people who sent her wantsl
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#40 Oct 13, 2010
Job wrote:
Patty Murray has supported chemical and biological warfare experiments on the people of WA. state. Look up and watch the jets spraying . Where is Patty Murray ?
Patty Murray is not on our side.
Do you remember Kucinich's HR 2977? It Names Chemtrails As An 'Exotic Weapon'. HR 3616? It's the same thing with a few tweaks. Both written and co-sponsored by Democrats. Why you want to vote for Republicans (Like Dino Rossi) that are for creating these weapons is beyond me.
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#41 Oct 13, 2010
june wrote:
<quoted text>yes the old republicans did this and obama filled the ditch with water for the economy to drown.conservatives dont want either of their ways.its time for new blood.
And your TEA Bagger friend Dino Rossi has an answer for our economy (Not just his)?
smart in sammamish

Federal Way, WA

#42 Oct 13, 2010
Senator Murray has been on the front lines in support of veteran's, fighting for good paying jobs (the tanker contract)in WA State, and the people of WA need her in the other WA working for us. (The other guy running is a joke)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cathcart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage Door Repair Woodinville Aug 21 Jerry Boggs 2
Boyfriend Who Smothered Child Gets Prison (Nov '07) Aug 12 I am still here 27
Garage Door Repair Bothell Aug 8 Irene D Pelkey 1
Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Aug 1 Ooogah Boogah 11
How to navigate a roundabout Snohomish's rounda... Jul '14 ScottRAB 1
Debate: Marijuana - Bothell, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Carter 23
Temple shrine is dream come true for Northwest ... May '14 Elise Gingerich 2
•••
•••
•••