Dog in Snohomish recovering from guns...

Dog in Snohomish recovering from gunshot wound

There are 2 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Sep 2, 2006, titled Dog in Snohomish recovering from gunshot wound. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

Owners of an 11-month-old Labrador believe someone deliberately shot her near their home Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

chuck

Lakewood, WA

#1 Sep 6, 2006
It makes me sad and angry to hear more violence occurring towards domestic animals; our pets. Isn't it bad enough that we go around shooting people and calling it self defense. What will we call shooting pets, suburban hunting?
I feel there needs to be a stiffer punishment for cruelty to animals before things get more out of hand. Didn't I hear somewhere before that cruelty to animals is known to be a factor in the beginning stages of a troubled person. Well, lets nip this in the bud and punish individuals who need to be punished before they are so messed up that the only thing to do is dispose of them.(you choose the method)
I would hope that a person in their right frame of mind would know right from wrong, so lets get it right from the start. Killing is bad, intentional infliction of pain is bad; hurting any living thing on purpose is bad. Get the point...
heidi h

Redmond, WA

#2 Jun 1, 2013
It is so below humans to do this kind of thing. It's infuriating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cathcart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race to decide if West Coast keeps its only GOP... Oct 1 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Sep 24 Amazontree 15
News County GOP party names new chairwoman (Dec '12) Aug '17 dershowitz demented 5
Bothell in the 60's (Sep '11) Jun '17 rrs 19

Cathcart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cathcart Mortgages