Catawissa contract hikes pay 4 percen...

Catawissa contract hikes pay 4 percentCritics blast 'outlandish'...

There are 1 comment on the The Press Enterprise Online Newspaper story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Catawissa contract hikes pay 4 percentCritics blast 'outlandish'.... In it, The Press Enterprise Online Newspaper reports that:

A 4 percent raise for some Catawissa employees won't cost the borough extra because the same workers will also start paying for health insurance, officials say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press Enterprise Online Newspaper.

Concerned Citizen

Danville, PA

#1 Dec 30, 2009
This is bogus, and I disagree with waht the officials of borough council are saying. Our citizen's are being taken advantage of. The borough employees who are to receive this 4% increase per year for three years aren't even worth what they are getting paid now.

It time for change and come the new year and with new council member's I think we will see change. It's time to put the current borough official's who will continue serving in 2010 in their place!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catawissa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frankie Valli Jan '17 concerned res 5
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Jan '17 Horatio 9,973
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... Oct '16 GOP started slavery 2
News Sex Offender Selling Nazi Flag Is Booted From P... Oct '16 DonkeyDong 1
Bloomsburg Fair 2016 Sep '16 heroin and chill 8
News State faculty union leaders take a step toward ... Sep '16 got 2
News Trail's End: August 1998, A Work 'n' Play K30 W... Sep '16 truth 1

Catawissa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catawissa Mortgages