Billy Ray Duke arrested for incest...

Billy Ray Duke arrested for incest...

Posted in the Catawba Forum

Anonymous

Black Mountain, NC

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Does anyone know who he was having incest with? who was it and what was her name? how did they get caught?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Email me at [email protected] and i can tell you everthing on what happened
Wild bill

Godwin, NC

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Just another alternative lifestyle, its all good in the new Obama world
FBI

Ferguson, NC

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Billy is a very sick and disarranged man. He will be put away for a very long time. The test results and DNA and everything Have already proven his guiltiness. I can't believe somebody could do that to their own daughter. No matter what kind of punishment they give him. It is not enough. But that's okay Jesus will take care of him in the end. Or should I say the devil will deal with him. He is done for !
secrets

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Oct 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know who he was having incest with? who was it and what was her name? how did they get caught?
No ones darn business thank you!! keep ur nose out the busssyynesss
Anonymous

United States

#7 May 6, 2015
FBI wrote:
Billy is a very sick and disarranged man. He will be put away for a very long time. The test results and DNA and everything Have already proven his guiltiness. I can't believe somebody could do that to their own daughter. No matter what kind of punishment they give him. It is not enough. But that's okay Jesus will take care of him in the end. Or should I say the devil will deal with him. He is done for !
Is this really the fbi cause I might have alot more info on this man than you may know.. I am the mother of his 7 year old son and know alot about this man and his actions….I lived with him for 5 yrs and was in the situation while all this was going on… I moved out only 9 months before she came fowored with the information.. But I need proof that your really the fbi or I say nothing… thanks for listening and hope I can help somehow… thanks
J Edgar Hoover

Magee, MS

#8 May 8, 2015
strawberry3347 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really the fbi cause I might have alot more info on this man than you may know.. I am the mother of his 7 year old son and know alot about this man and his actions….I lived with him for 5 yrs and was in the situation while all this was going on… I moved out only 9 months before she came fowored with the information.. But I need proof that your really the fbi or I say nothing… thanks for listening and hope I can help somehow… thanks
Are u retarded? Do u think the FBI would post on a Love Valley Topic forum & put "FBI" as their name? I heard Love Valley is dumb as hell, I know its true now!
MikeA

Lenoir, NC

#9 May 20, 2015
strawberry3347 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded too? The FBI? On Topix talking about this little dicked daughter fukkahhh. Lmao
Nicknick

Statesville, NC

#10 Jul 31, 2015
FBI wrote:
idk who u r and don't really care who u r bc ur a lier billy hasn't been to court stupid ass people like u need to go to hell
Nicknick

Statesville, NC

#11 Jul 31, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
It's none ur Business Who done wat bc it isn't true
babygirl02

Statesville, NC

#14 Dec 15, 2015
this is none of anyones biz so to hell all of u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catawba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knights on Main (Apr '14) Aug 22 B-rad G 3
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Aug 20 china 169
American Idol Finalist coming to Troutman Aug 17 styledo 2
Rivals Grille & Tavern Jul 30 leighton1210 1
What happen to walmart (Jun '10) Jul 27 TroutMAN 35
Claremont self storage auction!!!!!!! Jun '16 Mommytroubles 1
Beware of Lisa Armstrong May '16 Dane 1

Catawba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance