Firefighters Battle Smoky Blaze In Ca...

Firefighters Battle Smoky Blaze In Catasauqua - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Firefighters Battle Smoky Blaze In Catasauqua - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Smoke was pouring out of a home in Lehigh County Sunday afternoon. It broke out around 3:00 p.m. in the first block of School Street in Catasauqua.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Alison

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I find it funny that they have the same amount of video time for a brush fire as they do for two families loosing their homes!
Bob

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mostlyphilliespi...

I was riding bike and took some photos of our fire fighters and their awesome cool trucks.
heather

Allentown, PA

#3 Nov 14, 2010
my grandfather and grandmother live on race st and i heard that it was a blind woman cooking dinner while her husband sat on the couch watching tv... who lets a bind woman cook by her self she cant see come on now!!! best of wishes to thoughs whom were involved...
heather

Allentown, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2010
sorry thoughs<--- those... sorry for the miss spelling
A friend

Catasauqua, PA

#5 Nov 15, 2010
heather wrote:
my grandfather and grandmother live on race st and i heard that it was a blind woman cooking dinner while her husband sat on the couch watching tv... who lets a bind woman cook by her self she cant see come on now!!! best of wishes to thoughs whom were involved...
The blind woman wasn't cooking and her husband is deceased. She lives with her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend was cooking with oil and it caught fire. He tried to extinguish the flames but failed. He and the daughter proceeded to get the blind mother out. None of them were injured.
joe

Northampton, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2014
sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Vodka Waxman 1,264,077
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 310,360
Construction to start on 33-story Allentown Lan... 11 hr Allentown is Great 4
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) Sat Sergant of order 161
News Murderer to spend rest of life in jail Jul 31 free Heath 1
News Animal agents searching Upper Milford kennel on... (Oct '08) Jul 30 Zeusmom 206
News Group Including Youths Believed to Have Heroin ... (Oct '12) Jul 28 getting sick 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages