Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Catasauqua Forum

Comments (Page 2,077)

Showing posts 41,521 - 41,540 of51,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

President Reagan proudly signed a immigration bill into law that said if your here you stay and to top it off show up and say you was here you stay. The dream act angers you racial hating warrior tea bag. The president Obama pending immigration will be more then Reagan's and nothing the tea bags can do to stop it. You can always bash the law over this internet but nothing else
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Tell us more about all your weapons handling experience.
You've "been there and done it"?
What exactly?
Were you in the service?
//////////
Dan the Man
Waynesboro, PA
sez
My great uncle fought in the Pacific during WWII.
He saw things that he never wanted to talk about, and he called everyone Asian "Japs" and "nips" until he died.
No doubt he had plenty of reason to be angry at the Japanese, but that doesn't change that what he said and believed about them was bigotry.
I loved him, but he was an anti-Asian bigot.
Japanese Atrocities
Castrated marine with his genitals stuffed in his mouth
http://darkandbizaarestories.blogspot.com/200 ...
dannyboy......you got the balls to look?
Look at the real world "dannyboy"
Yeah. Bad sh*t happens in the real world, we all know it. Old news. So what? Are you attempting to justify racism and bigotry toward the Japanese because, in the midst of war, they did some brutal and savage things? You may as well link to the atrocities perpetrated by Unit 731 if that's what you're aiming for. If you think Americans haven't done some awful things too, maybe you're the one requiring a hard look at the real world.

But then you're never much for calling a spade a spade and admitting to moral corruption occurring across the board. Doesn't fit your personal narrative very well.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Has congress passed any bill or even proposed to take your gun away? If you mentally unstable, well are you?
Are you kidding? No bills or laws ever passed to limit or prevent you from owning guns?
Mr Crumpets

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
If you engage a liberal in conversation, be prepared for a series of vituperative cheap shots, half-truths and ad hominem attacks.
When confronted with inconvenient facts, most liberals either change the subject, lie or resort to shouting racist.
I don't negotiate with pscychopathic ass.holes like you...

You're just dead air, dumb ass...

You're ramblings are ignored by most on here with any degree of intellegence or common sense.

So don't expect any engagement here with your incessant incoherent babling.

I do engage others whom I disagree with but you're a worthless piece of sh.it and I don't engage in crap like you...

So, all you empathatic idiots who may sympathize with you
Because of my harsh judgement of you...

Well boy, they just don't you know as well as I do...
Haahhahh
So bring on your peace lovin idiot supporters of yours now boy...

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Make a change wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. since when ? Lets see your proof that, if anything has been proposed, has entirely been done by Democrats. As for guns. I'm US Army Retired. A veteran of the Iraq war. I know of stories that the military is made up only of republicans. Far from it. More than likely i've handled,fired and own/owned more weapons than you.
Base your so-called slams on ligitimate,proven data. Not hearsay and stereotyping. By the way, my grandson got a 9pt with an 18" inside spread. His first buck.
First off, congratulations on your grandson getting his first buck and a nine point at that. Hope he is able to get it mounted for years of memories and stories.

----------

Democrats slip gun control into cybersecurity bill

July 27, 2012

Senate Democrats slipped in a gun control amendment to a cybersecurity bill Friday, claiming that it is time to impose "reasonable gun control measures," according to The Hill.

The cybersecurity bill has advanced to the stage in the process when amendments can be attached. Amendments to bills often have nothing to do with the issue being addressed in the bill itself.

Senators Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Bob Menendez, D-N.J., and Jack Reed, D-R.I., sponsored bill S.A. 2575 which would make it illegal to possess or transfer large capacity magazines, belts, feed stripes, or drums holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Schumer has been one of the most ardent proponents of gun control in the U.S. Senate, along with Lautenberg and Feinstein.

Anticipating the heated opposition the amendment will encounter from Republicans and gun rights activists, Schumer claimed that both sides can find "common ground." Said Schumer,

http://www.examiner.com/article/democrats-sli...

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Name the bill president Obama signed into law that takes your gun ownership rights away racist rogers, can you do that? All over the world your talk is cheap

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Do you ever post something intelligent?
bobby6464 ever post anything intelligent? LMAO, you haven't been on here long. bobby6464 is a self admitted black racist who likes to call whites racists when they don't post what he agrees with. bobby6464 loves to play the race card like a few others on here.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Name the bill president Obama signed into law that takes your gun ownership rights away racist rogers, can you do that? All over the world your talk is cheap

Your prior post below

"bobby6464 wrote:
Has congress passed any bill or even proposed to take your gun away? If you mentally unstable, well are you?"

Now your post is about a bill Obama signed into law. Changing your original post and excluding "even a proposed bill" this time.

You're still an idiot.

Democrats are the party of more gun laws, restrictions, banning, with a goal or removing the right of all citizens to not own a gun.

This is common knowledge bobby6464. Do your homework then either post facts/truths or just fade into the background.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers can and will entertain just like a comedian comical tea bag clown, always got to be the first to post the days fixed news networks talking points. You tell him racist rogers how a gun with a standard clip is the same as outlawing a 100 capacity clip? You still possess a gun and standard clip is all. Don't you dumb ass? You need to convinced of your bull shit yap first

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

A proposal is just that racist rogers, a proposal. You tea bags supported taking away a woman's right to chose through a Paul Ryan sponsored then passed, huh? That is more then a proposal. Your only a dumb ass clown
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't negotiate with pscychopathic ass.holes like you...
You're just dead air, dumb ass...
You're ramblings are ignored by most on here with any degree of intellegence or common sense.
So don't expect any engagement here with your incessant incoherent babling.
I do engage others whom I disagree with but you're a worthless piece of sh.it and I don't engage in crap like you...
So, all you empathatic idiots who may sympathize with you
Because of my harsh judgement of you...
Well boy, they just don't you know as well as I do...
Haahhahh
So bring on your peace lovin idiot supporters of yours now boy...

Why did you remove the venereal warts from the back of your throat? they were the best part of you.

Just look at all the friends you have lost.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers can and will entertain just like a comedian comical tea bag clown, always got to be the first to post the days fixed news networks talking points. You tell him racist rogers how a gun with a standard clip is the same as outlawing a 100 capacity clip? You still possess a gun and standard clip is all. Don't you dumb ass? You need to convinced of your bull shit yap first

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy... bull shit yap...*urrrp*

Isn't it your nappy nap time ?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Your Ronald Reagan was the best, huh racist rogers or his racial hating twin tea bag taxi. Reagan had a moderate streak in his white house a mile long. Keep running from them gipper memories tea bag fan club, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dumb asses

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Reagan's genes produced a liberal son with dads name

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was conservative. Keep guzzling Limbaugh juice. Keep running from the reality based Reagan
Mr Crumpets

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy... bull shit yap...*urrrp*
Isn't it your nappy nap time ?
Why don't you throw in Colt45 a few more times you lowlife punk loser.

I'm not intimidated by your baby talk bull.shit...

Go see you psychiatrist, ok nutjob...

Homeland Security has a bead on your treasonus postings and you should be deported to east Europe when your commie ass belongs
You're not an American and I know it

You're a traitor though....ok scum

Have a nice day....
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you throw in Colt45 a few more times you lowlife punk loser.
I'm not intimidated by your baby talk bull.shit...
Go see you psychiatrist, ok nutjob...
Homeland Security has a bead on your treasonus postings and you should be deported to east Europe when your commie ass belongs
You're a traitor though....ok scum
Have a nice day....
“Benghazi"

“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi",“Benghazi "

“Benghazi"

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

“Benghazi"

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer

//////////

You're a traitor though....

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

And president Obama is still president Obama. The racial hating tea bags failed again this presidential election cycle just like last presidential election cycle, huh racial hating tea bag taxi? Piss us off and its president gay Barney franks 2016. Lesbian black gay condy would make a great vise president. Liberals run the white house, boy
Wackjob

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Any doubt that Tax no More is "just plain nuts" has been removed by his recent posts.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wackjob wrote:
Any doubt that Tax no More is "just plain nuts" has been removed by his recent posts.
Ask him any off-the-cuff question that involves a response of his making. He'll ignore it. If he can't dig up an article to support one of the talking points, he's stuck and just flails away with his psycho-babble.

He doesn't seem to realize that the election is over and no amount of copying his collection of communism and Benghazi rhetoric will change it. He never even bothers attempting to support or defend another stance, he just slings mud at Obama. I've become convinced he's mentally disabled and begun to feel bad attacking him.

If there was just a way to just block his posts then I'd take that route.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,521 - 41,540 of51,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••