Putin Said

Mckeesport, PA

#43517 Nov 26, 2012
Taken from Pravda ;
Obama's Soviet Mistake
By Xavier Lerma
Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.
After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
==========
Notice the word 'illiterate'! Great - now we are being warned of 'communism' from the Soviets. Plain scary .
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43518 Nov 26, 2012
Make a change wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. since when ? Lets see your proof that, if anything has been proposed, has entirely been done by Democrats. As for guns. I'm US Army Retired. A veteran of the Iraq war. I know of stories that the military is made up only of republicans. Far from it. More than likely i've handled,fired and own/owned more weapons than you.
Base your so-called slams on ligitimate,proven data. Not hearsay and stereotyping. By the way, my grandson got a 9pt with an 18" inside spread. His first buck.
"Heresay and stereotyping"? I've been there and done it so don't tell me I don't know what I' m talking about. Yap your're a phoney. You're post just comfirmed it.

Please don't assume you have handled more weaapons then me. A veteran of the Iraq war, I doubt it. Another story. I never said the military is only made up of republicans. I would say the majority is republicans, and I have good reason to say it.

You're a phoney so peddle your bs somewhere else.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43519 Nov 26, 2012
Make a change wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. since when ? Lets see your proof that, if anything has been proposed, has entirely been done by Democrats. As for guns. I'm US Army Retired. A veteran of the Iraq war. I know of stories that the military is made up only of republicans. Far from it. More than likely i've handled,fired and own/owned more weapons than you.
Base your so-called slams on ligitimate,proven data. Not hearsay and stereotyping. By the way, my grandson got a 9pt with an 18" inside spread. His first buck.
By the way, just google gun control and demodrats and you'll find all you want on how democrats want gun control and worse. By the way, ever hear of Fast and Furious? Do you even know what is behind the reason for it?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43520 Nov 26, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> "Heresay and stereotyping"? I've been there and done it so don't tell me I don't know what I' m talking about. Yap your're a phoney. You're post just comfirmed it.
Please don't assume you have handled more weaapons then me. A veteran of the Iraq war, I doubt it. Another story. I never said the military is only made up of republicans. I would say the majority is republicans, and I have good reason to say it.
Tell us more about all your weapons handling experience. You've "been there and done it"? What exactly? Were you in the service?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43521 Nov 26, 2012
From the "no shit" department:

----------

Former Florida GOP leaders: Election laws meant to suppress Democratic voters

Jim Greer, the former head of the Florida Republican Party, told The Palm Beach Post that a new law shortening the early voting period in the state was intended to prevent Democrats from voting. Greer said that since at least 2009, GOP staff and consultants had discussed limiting early voting hours, which they believed helped Democratic candidates. He described current talk of eliminating voter fraud as a “marketing ploy.”

Former Republican Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida confirmed that GOP officials had sought to limit early voting in an effort to suppress Democrat turnout. He told the Post that the effort seemed to be aimed at ethnic minorities, a key demographic for Democrats.

“The sad thing about that is yes, there is prejudice and racism in the party but the real prevailing thought is that they don’t think minorities will ever vote Republican,” Greer said.“It’s not really a broad-based racist issue. It’s simply that the Republican Party gave up a long time ago ever believing that anything they did would get minorities to vote for them.”

In response to the allegations, Florida Republicans pointed out that both men are now at odds with the party. Greer resigned as chairman in 2010 after being accused of stealing money from the Florida Republican Party. Crist ran for the U.S. Senate as an independent candidate in 2010. However, Greer and Crist’s statements were also backed up by GOP consultants, who didn’t wish to be named.

----------

Everybody capable of independent thought and observing objective reality already knew this.

But it's nice for them to confirm it.
Make a change

Lodi, OH

#43522 Nov 26, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> "Heresay and stereotyping"? I've been there and done it so don't tell me I don't know what I' m talking about. Yap your're a phoney. You're post just comfirmed it.
lol.think what you want. Doubt want you want. I know your life is built on propaganda. How about some truth from you. My post confirmed i'm a phoney ? lol. Another republican that doesnt like what he hears. So, its a lie. You are the demise of the GOP.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43523 Nov 26, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
From the "no shit" department:
----------
Former Florida GOP leaders: Election laws meant to suppress Democratic voters
Jim Greer, the former head of the Florida Republican Party, told The Palm Beach Post that a new law shortening the early voting period in the state was intended to prevent Democrats from voting. Greer said that since at least 2009, GOP staff and consultants had discussed limiting early voting hours, which they believed helped Democratic candidates. He described current talk of eliminating voter fraud as a “marketing ploy.”
Former Republican Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida confirmed that GOP officials had sought to limit early voting in an effort to suppress Democrat turnout. He told the Post that the effort seemed to be aimed at ethnic minorities, a key demographic for Democrats.
“The sad thing about that is yes, there is prejudice and racism in the party but the real prevailing thought is that they don’t think minorities will ever vote Republican,” Greer said.“It’s not really a broad-based racist issue. It’s simply that the Republican Party gave up a long time ago ever believing that anything they did would get minorities to vote for them.”
In response to the allegations, Florida Republicans pointed out that both men are now at odds with the party. Greer resigned as chairman in 2010 after being accused of stealing money from the Florida Republican Party. Crist ran for the U.S. Senate as an independent candidate in 2010. However, Greer and Crist’s statements were also backed up by GOP consultants, who didn’t wish to be named.
----------
Everybody capable of independent thought and observing objective reality already knew this.
//////////

Aug 13, 2012 –

As many as 1.7 million illegal immigrants across the country are preparing to apply for a deportation deferral being offered by the Obama administration.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama

"no shit"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43524 Nov 26, 2012

/////////

Aug 13, 2012 –

As many as 1.7 million illegal immigrants across the country are preparing to apply for a deportation deferral being offered by the Obama administration.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43525 Nov 26, 2012
Tell us more about all your weapons handling experience.

You've "been there and done it"?

What exactly?

Were you in the service?

//////////

Dan the Man
Waynesboro, PA

sez

My great uncle fought in the Pacific during WWII.

He saw things that he never wanted to talk about, and he called everyone Asian "Japs" and "nips" until he died.

No doubt he had plenty of reason to be angry at the Japanese, but that doesn't change that what he said and believed about them was bigotry.

I loved him, but he was an anti-Asian bigot.

Japanese Atrocities

Castrated marine with his genitals stuffed in his mouth

http://darkandbizaarestories.blogspot.com/200 ...

dannyboy......you got the balls to look?

Look at the real world "dannyboy"

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43526 Nov 26, 2012
President Reagan proudly signed a immigration bill into law that said if your here you stay and to top it off show up and say you was here you stay. The dream act angers you racial hating warrior tea bag. The president Obama pending immigration will be more then Reagan's and nothing the tea bags can do to stop it. You can always bash the law over this internet but nothing else
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#43527 Nov 26, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Tell us more about all your weapons handling experience.
You've "been there and done it"?
What exactly?
Were you in the service?
//////////
Dan the Man
Waynesboro, PA
sez
My great uncle fought in the Pacific during WWII.
He saw things that he never wanted to talk about, and he called everyone Asian "Japs" and "nips" until he died.
No doubt he had plenty of reason to be angry at the Japanese, but that doesn't change that what he said and believed about them was bigotry.
I loved him, but he was an anti-Asian bigot.
Japanese Atrocities
Castrated marine with his genitals stuffed in his mouth
http://darkandbizaarestories.blogspot.com/200 ...
dannyboy......you got the balls to look?
Look at the real world "dannyboy"
Yeah. Bad sh*t happens in the real world, we all know it. Old news. So what? Are you attempting to justify racism and bigotry toward the Japanese because, in the midst of war, they did some brutal and savage things? You may as well link to the atrocities perpetrated by Unit 731 if that's what you're aiming for. If you think Americans haven't done some awful things too, maybe you're the one requiring a hard look at the real world.

But then you're never much for calling a spade a spade and admitting to moral corruption occurring across the board. Doesn't fit your personal narrative very well.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43528 Nov 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Has congress passed any bill or even proposed to take your gun away? If you mentally unstable, well are you?
Are you kidding? No bills or laws ever passed to limit or prevent you from owning guns?
Mr Crumpets

Baltimore, MD

#43529 Nov 26, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
If you engage a liberal in conversation, be prepared for a series of vituperative cheap shots, half-truths and ad hominem attacks.
When confronted with inconvenient facts, most liberals either change the subject, lie or resort to shouting racist.
I don't negotiate with pscychopathic ass.holes like you...

You're just dead air, dumb ass...

You're ramblings are ignored by most on here with any degree of intellegence or common sense.

So don't expect any engagement here with your incessant incoherent babling.

I do engage others whom I disagree with but you're a worthless piece of sh.it and I don't engage in crap like you...

So, all you empathatic idiots who may sympathize with you
Because of my harsh judgement of you...

Well boy, they just don't you know as well as I do...
Haahhahh
So bring on your peace lovin idiot supporters of yours now boy...

Seattle, WA

#43530 Nov 26, 2012
Make a change wrote:
First off, congratulations on your grandson getting his first buck and a nine point at that. Hope he is able to get it mounted for years of memories and stories.

----------

Democrats slip gun control into cybersecurity bill

July 27, 2012

Senate Democrats slipped in a gun control amendment to a cybersecurity bill Friday, claiming that it is time to impose "reasonable gun control measures," according to The Hill.

The cybersecurity bill has advanced to the stage in the process when amendments can be attached. Amendments to bills often have nothing to do with the issue being addressed in the bill itself.

Senators Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Bob Menendez, D-N.J., and Jack Reed, D-R.I., sponsored bill S.A. 2575 which would make it illegal to possess or transfer large capacity magazines, belts, feed stripes, or drums holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Schumer has been one of the most ardent proponents of gun control in the U.S. Senate, along with Lautenberg and Feinstein.

Anticipating the heated opposition the amendment will encounter from Republicans and gun rights activists, Schumer claimed that both sides can find "common ground." Said Schumer,

http://www.examiner.com/article/democrats-sli...

Portland, Oregon

#43531 Nov 26, 2012
Name the bill president Obama signed into law that takes your gun ownership rights away racist rogers, can you do that? All over the world your talk is cheap

Seattle, WA

#43532 Nov 26, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Do you ever post something intelligent?
bobby6464 ever post anything intelligent? LMAO, you haven't been on here long. bobby6464 is a self admitted black racist who likes to call whites racists when they don't post what he agrees with. bobby6464 loves to play the race card like a few others on here.

Seattle, WA

#43533 Nov 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Name the bill president Obama signed into law that takes your gun ownership rights away racist rogers, can you do that? All over the world your talk is cheap

Your prior post below

"bobby6464 wrote:
Has congress passed any bill or even proposed to take your gun away? If you mentally unstable, well are you?"

Now your post is about a bill Obama signed into law. Changing your original post and excluding "even a proposed bill" this time.

You're still an idiot.

Democrats are the party of more gun laws, restrictions, banning, with a goal or removing the right of all citizens to not own a gun.

This is common knowledge bobby6464. Do your homework then either post facts/truths or just fade into the background.

Portland, Oregon

#43534 Nov 26, 2012
Racist rogers can and will entertain just like a comedian comical tea bag clown, always got to be the first to post the days fixed news networks talking points. You tell him racist rogers how a gun with a standard clip is the same as outlawing a 100 capacity clip? You still possess a gun and standard clip is all. Don't you dumb ass? You need to convinced of your bull shit yap first

Portland, Oregon

#43536 Nov 26, 2012
A proposal is just that racist rogers, a proposal. You tea bags supported taking away a woman's right to chose through a Paul Ryan sponsored then passed, huh? That is more then a proposal. Your only a dumb ass clown
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43537 Nov 26, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't negotiate with pscychopathic ass.holes like you...
You're just dead air, dumb ass...
You're ramblings are ignored by most on here with any degree of intellegence or common sense.
So don't expect any engagement here with your incessant incoherent babling.
I do engage others whom I disagree with but you're a worthless piece of sh.it and I don't engage in crap like you...
So, all you empathatic idiots who may sympathize with you
Because of my harsh judgement of you...
Well boy, they just don't you know as well as I do...
Haahhahh
So bring on your peace lovin idiot supporters of yours now boy...

Why did you remove the venereal warts from the back of your throat? they were the best part of you.

Just look at all the friends you have lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,464
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Careless Crecca 69
Traffic circle studied for Allentown's Hamilton... 1 hr silly rabbit 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,955
Sex offender allegedly stalks Allentown boy for... 15 hr silly rabbit 1
Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... 15 hr silly rabbit 1

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match