Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,100
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47864 Jan 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
explain your rambling words.
Eric

Bensenville, IL

#47866 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
explain your rambling words.
Having places of worship that are segregated by socioeconomic standing is unique to people who have religious beliefs similar to you.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#47867 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a pity that you find my words that follow disappointing.
1.Much love from Jamaica.
2. I'll never leave you, my love.
Perhaps you mean well.

But tell me,

1. Do you still see your god when you look in the mirrow? and

2. Is what is acceptable to you still acceptable to your god?

3. Are you not placing a "flase god" before thee?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47868 Jan 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Having places of worship that are segregated by socioeconomic standing is unique to people who have religious beliefs similar to you.
Eric--It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.

HughBe--explain your rambling words.

Eric--Having places of worship that are segregated by socioeconomic standing is UNIQUE to people who have religious beliefs similar to you.

HughBe--- You have not explained the ANOMALY plus the part about Jesus being a member of the triune. Do so NOW.

Having said that, do you really understand your OWN words? NO.

Do you understand my words? NO
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47869 Jan 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
Let me help you in your attempted explanation. I have copied my post and your response to it. Now in explaining YOUR words do so in its CONTEXT plus define anomaly and fit your definition into your sentence. Let me illustrate it for you.

HughBe---I would have gone to churches where the majority are professionals/business people and YES there are those types of churches.

Eric---It's (unusual or unexpected) of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.

NOTE the replacement of"an anomaly".

Note--My example MEANS, attending TWO churches is UNEXPECTED and UNUSUAL for someone who believes in the Trinity.

Original words follow, give it a try.
HughBe---I would have gone to churches where the majority are professionals/business people and YES there are those types of churches.

Eric---It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47870 Jan 27, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you mean well.
But tell me,
1. Do you still see your god when you look in the mirrow? and
2. Is what is acceptable to you still acceptable to your god?
3. Are you not placing a "flase god" before thee?
HughBe---It is a pity that you find my words that follow disappointing.
1.Much love from Jamaica.
2. I'll never leave you, my love.

Former--Perhaps you mean well.

HughBe--- I mean well, Former.

Former-- Do you still see your god when you look in the mirrow?

HughBe--- YES as I am not blind.

Former-- Is what is acceptable to you still acceptable to your god?

HughBe--- YES

Former-- Are you not placing a "flase god" before thee?

HUghBe--- NEVER.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47872 Jan 27, 2013
TRIUNES AND MORE.....

The whole of existence in its subtle and gross aspects is constituted of many triunes, biunes, pentunes, heptunes and the like. These are the various multiple modes of manifestation of a singular source
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47873 Jan 27, 2013
UNIFIED FIELD:

In fact any biune, triune or pentune or in short any multi-faceted manifestation is capable of being resolved back into the source. The source itself is not one entity but a unified system that in the unmanifest and involved state functions as one unit.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47874 Jan 27, 2013
CHRISTIAN TRIUNE IS VALID AND AN ASPECT OF THE LOWER MANIFESTATION:

As such the Christian triune stands and is not invalid with the only criticism that can be levelled at it is that it is not the highest unified state of existence but a multi-faceted triple aspect of one the cosmic planes of the origin in the manifestation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47875 Jan 27, 2013
FINAL MESSIAH OR EVOLUTIONARY EARTH NATURE?

As the earth nature is evolutionary as seen in its various phases or epochs of manifestation with the highly developed intellectual mind element being the highest emergence till now, we can clearly infer that there will emerge from a state of involution several other subtler grades of consciousness-energy in the terrestrial field until a high degree of perfection is visible in matter and in humankind. This process may well take millions if not billions of years and still it will not reflect the highest cosmic perfection and so all loose talk of a final Messiah who'll cure the earth nature of all its ills is a delusion and a teaching of ignorant people.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47876 Jan 27, 2013
Talking of a Messiah as a culminating figure who'll cure the world of all its ills is sheer nonsense.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47877 Jan 27, 2013
There will not be a final Messiah and Jesus was not a high-powered Prophet. The earth nature is evolutionary.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47878 Jan 27, 2013
Bye, for now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47879 Jan 27, 2013
Bi-"girls"

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#47880 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---The lady doth protest too much, methinks
HughBe--- BattyBoy, I am NOT a lady.
Don't blame me, blame William.

Location hidden

#47881 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Bi-"girls"
Funny how you can't even get through the morning posts without a reference to your sexuality.

Location hidden

#47882 Jan 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
There will not be a final Messiah and Jesus was not a high-powered Prophet. The earth nature is evolutionary.
What is nature?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#47883 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What is nature?
rabbee: why it is G-D'S, speaking naturally.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47884 Jan 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Bi-"girls"
Why such sly innuendos - is this what Jesus taught you, fool?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47885 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What is nature?
Nature is the nurturing and supportive basis of phenomena put forth by the noumenon.

Alternatively, nature is the exteriorized dynamic field of action encompassing all the planes and phenomena of the cosmos put forth by the source in manifestation.

The root principles underlie the planes of existence and their phenomena.

The root or archetypal principles are the varied aspects of the causal mechanism of the source.

It's only through the surface perception and ordinary experience that we tend to bifurcate nature, of which we're a narrow individualized selection, into subjective and objective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min woodtick57 1,126,716
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 306,263
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 9 hr Just Saying 54,521
Man who shipped pot to wife's Allentown busines... 10 hr silly rabbit 1
Elias Market expansion denied by Allentown Zoni... 14 hr silly rabbit 6
16-year-old charged with attempted homicide in ... Wed silly rabbit 5
Jury clears men accused of assaulting undercove... Oct 11 silly rabbit 2

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match