Bethlehem 'Shots Fired' Report Result...

Bethlehem 'Shots Fired' Report Results In Drug Arrests

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 28, 2009, titled Bethlehem 'Shots Fired' Report Results In Drug Arrests. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

An Allentown man faces drug and weapons charges and a Catasauqua man faces drug charges after Bethlehem police responded to a report of shots fired on E. Fourth Street early Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

run run

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 28, 2009
wooohooooo u got cought thank u god 1 more of the streets
jerry nalcrest fla

AOL

#3 Mar 28, 2009
I just hope this isn't the same Jason Daniels that i know. He's such a good man and this just must be some kind of mistake that has been been made and this will get cleared up soon.
Just My Opinion

Bear, DE

#5 Mar 30, 2009
STUPID KID!!!! IT'S SAD!!! Another kid going to jail for doing something sooooooo stupid and for no reason.(he was in a car no one was trying to hurt his stupid a$&! LOCK HIM UP AND TEACH HIM A LESSON! He did the crime he must do the time.
sick and tired of you

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2009
sick and tired, where in this story do you see a Puerto Rican name? I perhaps am a bit confused but Daniel and Robbins do not seem to be of Puerto Rican decent... Perhaps you can enlighten me into where you found your brilliant knowledge, or maybe instead of reading the actual story you just went on a racist rant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Original 1,616,855
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr John-K 318,257
News The Latest: Man defends question about US senat... 7 hr weapon X 1
News Introducing our NEW podcast, Valley View. Episo... 20 hr weapon X 3
News A ridiculously low salary for mayor of Allentown (Jul '07) Sun weapon X 41
News Go inside Cleveland Browns tailgating bus with ... Oct 14 schizoaffective 1
News Pennsylvania high school golfer has 2 holes-in-... Oct 13 weapon X 11

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages