Catasauqua Woman Pleads Guilty to Drowning Fiance's Son: Jennif...

Full story: The Morning Call

A Catasauqua woman has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the 2007 drowning of her fiance's 5-year-old son in Fountain Hill.
Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The White Princess

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
the baby was adopted out right away, she has lost custody of all 5 or six kids she squeezed out. the husband has divorced her and for the record take it easy on him... the grandfather has to deal with all this ****.his sons life is a mess and he lost his best buddy, its him i feel for personally you can say what you want about cas's father but his mother lost custody of him and another child too, they both need to grow up and stop breeding.
Thanks for clarifying some of this. I feel very sorry for all that truely miss that poor child. Garza is a monster !!

Since: May 07

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
the baby was adopted out right away, she has lost custody of all 5 or six kids she squeezed out. the husband has divorced her and for the record take it easy on him... the grandfather has to deal with all this ****.his sons life is a mess and he lost his best buddy, its him i feel for personally you can say what you want about cas's father but his mother lost custody of him and another child too, they both need to grow up and stop breeding.
Thank goodness that baby was adopted out. And you are definitely right - they both need to stop breeding.

Why is it always people like this who can breed like rabbits?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE