Catasauqua Woman Pleads Guilty to Dro...

Catasauqua Woman Pleads Guilty to Drowning Fiance's Son: Jennif...

There are 22 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Catasauqua Woman Pleads Guilty to Drowning Fiance's Son: Jennif.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Catasauqua woman has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the 2007 drowning of her fiance's 5-year-old son in Fountain Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a person

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Get this crap out of Catasauqua!
adia

Allentown, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Good for her. A murderer from Catty. Last week a man raped two children 5 and 8. What the hell is going on in that town.What I do not understand is their is a comment for this article right away.
But their was not a comment section for the sick bastard that raped the two children.Why do all these sick bastards have to hurt children.
Honky Lips

Allentown, PA

#4 Apr 28, 2009
a person wrote:
Get this crap out of Catasauqua!
This is what Catasauqua people are like.
Big White Tea Bags

AOL

#5 Apr 28, 2009
why is she still breathing?
wow

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Big White Tea Bags wrote:
Ewwww! Your user name. Just...ew.
michelle

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Apr 28, 2009
what was the original story
snowman allentown PA

Blandon, PA

#8 Apr 28, 2009
Is this all the life of a 5 year old child is worth? 10-20?
Island scum Hater

Northampton, PA

#9 Apr 28, 2009
The Death Sentence, The Death Sentence!!!!!! or waterboard the bi-ch
until she suficates like the little boy. Is she still the dudes fiancee?

Since: May 07

Whitehall, PA

#10 Apr 28, 2009
In a previous article about this, it said that her fiance had married her anyway. Are they still married, or did he dump her heinous butt?

Also, what happened to the baby she had right after the drowning?
The White Princess

Palmerton, PA

#11 Apr 28, 2009
Island scum Hater wrote:
This scum deserves death, nothing less! Don't know if the dude is in the picture. If he is, he has no respect for his child.
The White Princess

Palmerton, PA

#12 Apr 28, 2009
MeeMee wrote:
In a previous article about this, it said that her fiance had married her anyway.
You got to be sh*ting me? This action is ludicrous. He deserves death too.
The White Princess

Palmerton, PA

#13 Apr 28, 2009
Big White Tea Bags wrote:
Your telling me tea bags.
clara bell

Kunkletown, PA

#14 Apr 28, 2009
Why oh Why do we not have the death penalty?
readthenews

Easton, PA

#15 Apr 28, 2009
what a piece of s&*%,trash, scumbag...hang the bitch...what is wrong with these people? always say the people in the slate belt are f'd up from drinking the water....seems catty people have dipped into that well also...U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !!!

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#16 Apr 28, 2009
michelle wrote:
what was the original story
On March 10, 2007 at approximately 8:00pm, Officer Shane Anthony of the Fountain Hill Police Department was assigned to a call of a possible cardiac arrest due to drowning at 516 South Hoffert Street. Officer Anthony entered 516 South Hoffert Street and found 5 year old Caspian Steinmetz unresponsive on the floor. Jennifer Garza was standing over Caspian Steinmetz and was the only adult present. Officer Anthony attempted to perform CPR and was unsuccessful. Approximately five minutes later Caspian Steinmetz was rushed to St. Lukeís Hospital via ambulance. At 9:23 pm Caspian Steinmetz was pronounced dead at the hospital. Dr. Saralee Funke performed an autopsy on Caspian Steinmetz. Dr. Funke noted numerous acute injuries to Caspianís body. Dr. Funke noted that there was no medical explanation why Caspian Steinmetz should have drowned in the bathtub. Dr. Funke ruled the cause of death as drowning, under suspicious circumstances. Further investigation revealed that Eric Steinmetz, the biological father of Caspian Steinmetz, left him in the care of his paramour, Jennifer Garza, on the day in question, and that when he left Caspian Steinmetz in her care, Caspian was free of any injuries. Jennifer Garza gave numerous inconsistent statements regarding the events that transpired on March 10, 2007.
It is alleged in the Criminal Complaint that on March 10, 2007, Jennifer Garza was the primary caretaker of Caspian Steinmetz and did knowingly, recklessly, or negligently cause his death, which violated her duty of care, protection and support.

Since: May 07

Whitehall, PA

#17 Apr 29, 2009
The White Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be sh*ting me? This action is ludicrous. He deserves death too.
No, unfortunately I'm not. I'm pretty positive this is the same situation I'm thinking of. He ended up marrying her and she had their baby not long after.
New Law

Roseland, NJ

#18 Apr 29, 2009
Hang her...please. Oh wait...maybe she was depressed and had some personal issues...NOT! Hang her....
BABYFACE

Warren, NJ

#19 Apr 29, 2009
Island scum Hater wrote:
no he got married to her before her arrest.he is just as guilty and should be charged also. this poor boy should not of went though this and is all she gets is 10 to 20 what is wrong with the justtice system. so she can get out and do this again if she makes it.
family member

Fort Wayne, IN

#20 Apr 29, 2009
this scumbag wanted us all to think she was a good person! twenty years isn't enough!!!! may her lying black soul rot in hell! death isnt even good enough for this evil... she killed a child! she killed a family member, out of rage and jelousy. i hope the inmate populaton does her in
someone

Fort Wayne, IN

#21 Apr 29, 2009
MeeMee wrote:
In a previous article about this, it said that her fiance had married her anyway. Are they still married, or did he dump her heinous butt?
Also, what happened to the baby she had right after the drowning?
the baby was adopted out right away, she has lost custody of all 5 or six kids she squeezed out. the husband has divorced her and for the record take it easy on him... the grandfather has to deal with all this shit.his sons life is a mess and he lost his best buddy, its him i feel for personally you can say what you want about cas's father but his mother lost custody of him and another child too, they both need to grow up and stop breeding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,524,005
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Snowman 313,998
News Downtown Allentown Restaurant Week kicks off Su... 14 hr silly rabbit 1
Maltamon blackmails boys; teens spanked 19 hr silly rabbit 6
News Allentown's Five City Center plans includes top... Fri silly rabbit 1
News Allentown council hopefuls debate war on crime ... (Apr '07) Fri silly rabbit 10
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money Fri silly rabbit 20

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages