Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#873587 Mar 13, 2013
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told Sean Hannity Wednesday on his radio show that House Republicans intend to continue targeting Obamacare.

He explained that House Republicans did not go after the law in their must-pass legislation to keep the government open because that "would risk shutting down the government. That is not our goal. Our goal is to cut spending."

"Do you want to risk the full faith and credit of the United States over defunding Obamacare?" Boehner said. "That's a very tough argument to make."

Boehner's remarks shoot down calls by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and other conservatives to threaten a government shutdown if Democrats insist on funding Obamacare in its entirety.

Senate Republicans tried and failed Wednesday to attach an amendment to stopgap government funding legislation that would have defunded the Affordable Care Act -- the 34th GOP attempt to dismantle the legislation.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#873588 Mar 13, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of people like you
I'm not afraid of much. Coupla things, like other folk's blood gettin' on me, and Presidents (former and/or current) wiping their posteriors with the Constitution of the United States, bother me - but scary? Nah.

Don't be scared - be ready.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#873590 Mar 13, 2013
The Undertaker wrote:
<quoted text> That' because you're drunk.
Hic'.

")

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#873591 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not afraid of much. Coupla things, like other folk's blood gettin' on me, and Presidents (former and/or current) wiping their posteriors with the Constitution of the United States, bother me - but scary? Nah.
No fear = No brains.

...you just claimed no fear so it follows that....

I have a healthy fear that many of my fellow citizens are clueless boobs waiting for the Boy Messiah to order Soylent Green Crackers production as soon as Obamacare kicks in.

With abortion Dip on the side.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#873592 Mar 13, 2013
Occidental Professor Heldman On Her Fox Appearance: "I Have Never Met" People "So Upset That The Economy Is Rebounding"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/12/occi...

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#873593 Mar 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No fear = No brains.
...you just claimed no fear so it follows that....
I have a healthy fear that many of my fellow citizens are clueless boobs waiting for the Boy Messiah to order Soylent Green Crackers production as soon as Obamacare kicks in.
With abortion Dip on the side.
Erm, Shinny? You just claimed to fear....whatever that was you fear, I guess.

Grammar. It's not yer grammaw.

I don't even fear that folks who fear everything they don't understand, will penalize me in some way for being unlike them. I resent the hell out of it, but I am not a pantywaist or a chicken little, or a bum, or a troll.

Don't you wish you could say the same?

Oh, wait.

You're fine with lying, as long as you're the one doing it.

Never mind.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#873594 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>No. But some medical care is better than no medical care, and preventive care is the best kind. I'd much rather the 'bums' use Obamacare than emergency rooms.
Personally, I don't use either. I take pretty good care of myself, without doctors. Western medicine is a joke anyway.
You seem like a proctal type. Did you know Americans have a better survival rate for 13 of the 16 most common cancers than Europe? Take prostate cancer: 91.9 percent of men live through it, versus 73.7 percent in France and just 51.1 percent in Britain.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873595 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not afraid of much. Coupla things, like other folk's blood gettin' on me, and Presidents (former and/or current) wiping their posteriors with the Constitution of the United States, bother me - but scary? Nah.
I forgot the comma. Meant to say to Galt: I'm not afraid of people, like you are. I have traveled all around the world without incident . Negative racist violent intolerant people often attract what they focus on.
I don't expect the worst from others, there will always be exceptions and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's just life
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873596 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hic'.
")
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873597 Mar 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is your plan when the savages start rioting and looting?
It must suck to be you. Those thoughts never enter my mind

Lapeer, MI

#873598 Mar 13, 2013
Eric Holder has no business being Attorney General. A gun-running NAACP race-baiting unethical gofer who doesn't know Law any better than Larry King knows what marital fidelity is.

WSJ - Drones Over Wall Street: http://tinyurl.com/bvhrfao

This jerk is no better than the jerk who hired him.
Gawdawful ignorance pours from his mouth like an Obama Campaign speech. God help us all.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#873599 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what my mattress is for.........among other things...
")
Seriously, why should I pay $200,000 over 10 years, for 'insurance' which will fight me tooth and nail over paying for my medical needs when I try to use it?
I'm a conservative, dammit. I have a savings account, and if that doesn't cover my 'catastrophic care', I'm going to die. That's how life works.
Sheesh.
You should have bought long term care. It is only about $4000 a year if you get it before age 50. If you weren't a dumb liberal and were wise, that should not be a problem. As far as health care, we really should have just helped the people that fell through the cracks. Instead, the moronic DemocRATS are destroying our system that is excellent otherwise.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#873600 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol
Lol. Lily can relate to that!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#873601 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I forgot the comma. Meant to say to Galt: I'm not afraid of people, like you are. I have traveled all around the world without incident . Negative racist violent intolerant people often attract what they focus on.
I don't expect the worst from others, there will always be exceptions and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's just life
lily loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#873603 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It must suck to be you. Those thoughts never enter my mind
No thoughts ever enter your mind; suck another drink.
Lincoln

United States

#873604 Mar 13, 2013
The New Pope is impressive

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#873605 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Agree.

Lapeer, MI

#873606 Mar 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Erm, Shinny? You just claimed to fear....whatever that was you fear, I guess.
Grammar. It's not yer grammaw.
I don't even fear that folks who fear everything they don't understand, will penalize me in some way for being unlike them. I resent the hell out of it, but I am not a pantywaist or a chicken little, or a bum, or a troll.
Don't you wish you could say the same?
Oh, wait.
You're fine with lying, as long as you're the one doing it.
Never mind.
You'll have to try that again. Your incoherent, incognizant mastication of muffled grammar reminds one of bar flies at lunchtime; indistinct, irritating and irrelevant.

Do you also wear a Mustache, Tattoos and smoke big cigars while pole dancing down at Larry's??

Lapeer, MI

#873607 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
ANYwhere you go is the wrong place and the wrong time - for those around you.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#873608 Mar 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have bought long term care. It is only about $4000 a year if you get it before age 50. If you weren't a dumb liberal and were wise, that should not be a problem. As far as health care, we really should have just helped the people that fell through the cracks. Instead, the moronic DemocRATS are destroying our system that is excellent otherwise.
Our definitions of 'excellent' differ. Widely.

I know I have enough in reserve, to pay for a heart attack, if that's what befalls me in spite of my efforts to avoid one. Cancer, now, that's been curable for quite a while, and at much less cost than what Western medicine would have you believe.

If 'excellent' means 'good at making a profit by treating symptoms rather than systems' more power to you.

And have fun on that hamster wheel, paying for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min L Morales 71,296
Pa. takes on slumlord hide-and-seek 1 hr Julian Kern 3
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The world is waiting 307,128
Pawlowski, Donchez and Panto: It's a bad idea t... 2 hr A-town Observer 2
Get furnace checked or face a fine 21 hr silly rabbit 47
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Fri Sam 18
contact for prayers for healing in Bethlehem Dec 25 nankini 1

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua