Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#845699 Jan 23, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Remember folks stress is the number 1 killer.
Carol said it was black panthers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845700 Jan 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no fear, dem is here!
We could do without it.
dem

Chicago, IL

#845701 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. And right after that Obama won the Cy Young Award, MVP for the Super Bowl and NBA Championship, and a hundred gold medals at the Olympics.
Why not? He did just as much to win those as that ludicrous award for a Nobel Prize.

And, that explains why the entire population of Russia, for just one example country, rolled off the couch laughing after the so-called "election" here.

You never explained what happened to the lies Obama spouted for two weeks after the event.
What happened to that spontaneous demonstration that was never seen on the live video being watched in the White House that got out of control because of a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a grand total of 17 views world-wide before 9/11/2012 we heard so much about for two goddam weeks after the event?
You do realize that the entire world sees this Three Stooges act we have in the White House, don't you?

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

What happened to Obama's first set of lies about Benghazi?
I pick you little guy.
The oil in your hair will do.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845702 Jan 23, 2013
Republicans are idiots.

They looked like total jerks with their Benghazi crap prior to the election. Romney, McCain, Graham etc.

But there we go again.

McCain : We should have made the classified intel public? WTF is wrong with him.

Johnson. Hillary was supposed to call the survivors?? I thought the CIA was investigating.

Rand Paul. We should only have embassies where we can have huge Marine presence?

We have a lot of embassies & consulates in areas that aren't so safe. It is a risk.

It would be one thing if all the bitching was about security or response.

But it is about Ambassador Rice. How pathetic.

OMG OMG OMG Obama did not use the term "Terror" enough.

And you wonder why the Republicans keep loosing.
Dem

Chicago, IL

#845703 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Between the dumbasses messing with Carol and her pretend juvenile teacher routine is getting old. Everybody makes mistakes unless they care to check everything they type letter by letter. Who gives a damn. Only anal retards or clueless twits and that big of a loser.
Welllll... this kind of brings us back to Benghazi, doesn't it? I mean, if everybody makes mistakes and we're going to let bygones be bygones what's to stop anyone from sneaking up behind your daughter, pulling her panties down, and filming the whole thing for a spot on You-Tube?
dem

Chicago, IL

#845704 Jan 23, 2013
Dem wrote:
Yes, I certainly do. I too have a picture of me and Condi. It's taken from over my left shoulder and I've got her in a Reverse Cowgirl and I'm pulling her head back by her hair. From the back she looks almost human. Dry as dust in there though.
Normally I don't agree with fake dem.
but in this case.
fouryearsandcoun ting

AOL

#845705 Jan 23, 2013
Four years and counting!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#845706 Jan 23, 2013
Note to 'Dem'.
Don't use my name.
It will scare off the prey.
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#845708 Jan 23, 2013
Calm down everybody.
Dem

Chicago, IL

#845709 Jan 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I once jerked off to a picture of Barbra Bush.
I didn't know she was a dude.
I was drunk.
It's ok, man. You've just got to let go of it. The way I do it is to slam my dick in a door a few times. After that the damn thing is so huge and black I forget the many many times it's led me down the road to ruin. Drunkenness IS an excuse, no matter what they say.
dem

Chicago, IL

#845710 Jan 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>We could do without it.
It's not like I love you guys either.
The lords work is never done and it doesn't pay well.
dem

Chicago, IL

#845711 Jan 23, 2013
Can't stay.

Bulls game tonight.
dem

Chicago, IL

#845712 Jan 23, 2013
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Welllll... this kind of brings us back to Benghazi, doesn't it? I mean, if everybody makes mistakes and we're going to let bygones be bygones what's to stop anyone from sneaking up behind your daughter, pulling her panties down, and filming the whole thing for a spot on You-Tube?
You can call me fake dem from now on
Lol!
dem

Chicago, IL

#845713 Jan 23, 2013
Where'd Jane go?

I was so looking forward to her sparkly personality.
Dem

Chicago, IL

#845714 Jan 23, 2013
But, Holy Christ, if you ever catch your balls in there with it... just go about halfway up.
Dem

Chicago, IL

#845715 Jan 23, 2013
dem wrote:
Note to 'Dem'.
Don't use my name.
It will scare off the prey.
Sorry. Very sorry. I just got bored and you weren't here... and, well, one thing led to another...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845716 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You still haven't answered that question. You idiots do have some kind of a plan, don't you?
I agreed with what you said. Obama was selling off chunks of the U.S. I guessed Texas.

Actually, you can look up where the revenues came from online. Really. No sh*t.

Just search for federal revenues and you will find the details.

In fact, there will be a pie chart. I am sure that a pretend engineer can read a pie chart? Yes?

And then, you can look up this very same information on where Bush got his money.

Then you can explain why you didn't give a flying f*ck where Bush got his but now have a freaking fit on where Obama gets his.

I'm guessing because like most Tea Baggers, you only gave a sh*t about the debt when Obama took office. Republican debt is OK. Republican fomented recessions are OK, Republican lies to go to war are OK. Republicans deciding that balanced budgets were not really needed as they vote to take us of that plan is OK.

But, when a Democrat comes into office, within 3 weeks you f*cking yeahoos were running through the streets how Obama is spending too much money.

Just how f*cking GD dumb are you? Dumb enough to want Rick Santorum as VP. That's pretty f*ckin dumb.

Dem

Chicago, IL

#845717 Jan 23, 2013
You know, man, this whole "prey" concept is all well and good but when do we get to eat some of them?
dem

Chicago, IL

#845718 Jan 23, 2013
fouryearsandcounting wrote:
Four years and counting!!
Death panel?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845719 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It" is ridden out on a rail, since "is" is an auxiliary verb and requires the past participle form...Oh, forget it namE, you are excessively challenged, impaired, and unattractive.
Say it with me homer...

this ain't a dating site.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,525
Man who shipped pot to wife's Allentown busines... 3 hr silly rabbit 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr The_Box 306,262
Elias Market expansion denied by Allentown Zoni... 8 hr silly rabbit 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 70,091
16-year-old charged with attempted homicide in ... Wed silly rabbit 5
Jury clears men accused of assaulting undercove... Oct 11 silly rabbit 2

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match