Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,781 - 752,800 of 1,083,916 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no shame in admitting you were fooled and vowing to avoid being fooled again going forward.
I'M NOT ASHAMED, CAROL? I'M SIMPLY CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. YOU'RE PROJECTING; IT'S THE CHRISTIAN IN YOU.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

CAROL CAROL CAROL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M NOT ASHAMED, CAROL? I'M SIMPLY CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. YOU'RE PROJECTING; IT'S THE CHRISTIAN IN YOU.
The Del Taco in Moreno Valley lost its trash boy.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody told him to get a life. Yours was handy so he lives it vicariously:}
TRUE, VERY TRUE. BUT I COULD JUST AS EASILY LIVE YOURS... ASSUMING I COULD STAY AWAKE FOR IT? WANNA SEE?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THE UNITED NATIONS VOTE? ARE ALLLLLLL THE OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD WRONG AND US AND ISRAEL AND PANAMA RIGHT? SOUNDS LIKE FUZZY MATH TO ME... SOUNDS LIKE THE STAGE IS SET FOR A COMEUPPANCE...
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Del Taco in Moreno Valley lost its trash boy.
INTERESTING YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS, JOHN? PERHAPS THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID HIM A LIVING WAGE? HMMMMMMMM? YOU KNOW, JOHN, FOR A GUY WHO'S S'POSED TO BE SO SMART YOU'RE AWFULLY DUMB?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

MAYBE, "JOHN GALT" ISN'T A SUITABLE NAME FOR YOU, JOHN? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL YOURSELF... BOZO?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT YOU PEOPLE IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO THROW YOURSELVES IN FRONT OF THE GUNS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT'S LIKE... YOU BELIEVE THAT BY MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES YOU WILL BE REWARDED IN... HEAVEN? WELL, I FOR ONE, APPRECIATE THE EFFORT. I USED TO TEASE THIS UGLY FAT GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL. SHE HAD A BIG BROWN MOLE ON HER CHEEK WHICH GREW LONG BLACK HAIRS OUT OF IT. STILL, SHE LOVED ME. I GUESS I CAN SEE WHY YOU FOLKS STICK AROUND.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

C'MON, JOHN, KEEP UP. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS NOT A USED CAR SALESMAN.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

"IF I CAN JUST WRITE ONE MORE POST I WILL WIN!" SURE YOU WILL, SURE YOU WILL. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T PLAY CHESS. YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF WHAT'S COMING.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN. OH WELL!
Forreal

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

CAROL CAROL CAROL wrote:
C'MON, JOHN, KEEP UP. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS NOT A USED CAR SALESMAN.
Hey Carol, your assless chaps are quite revealing....lol. It's time for you to come out of the closet. I am sure your father is extremely proud of you. He should let that last shot run down your momma's ass and let you crawl in that hole instead of unleashing you unto society, you worthless waste of space.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE REST OF THE WORLD FINALLY REALIZED THAT IF "GOD BLESSED AMERICA" HE CAN'T BE A VERY IMPARTIAL GOD? MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE VERY CONCEPT OF A COUNTRY GOD "BLESSED" HAS DOOMED IT TO THE RUBBISH BIN OF COUNTRIES INFECTED BY HUBRIS? THERE IS NO GOD... BUT CAROL DOES HAVE AN ASSHOLE NONETHELESS. BE A SHAME NOT TO USE IT.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

C'MON, GIRLS. SURELY THERE'S ONE OF YOU WILLING TO FACE ME?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

PLAY WITH DEBIL... C'MON, DO IT... DO IT NOW... G'HEAD...
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

JOHN? CAROL? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FOLKS?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

C'MON, GUYS, IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED? BUILD YOUSELVES A MONUMENT HERE, SHOW US YOU STUFF. DO IT NOW.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL SLIP UP BEHIND CAROL AN' HE TEASE HER TIRED WRINKLED BROWN BUNG WITH HIS PURPLE-HEADED MONSTER. "RELAX, BABY. IF YOU TENSE UP THIS GONNA HURT A LOT MO' THAN IT HAS TO..."
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

IT'S TIME, ISN'T IT, KIDS? IT'S TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC. G'HEAD... FACE IT.. DO IT NOW! DO IT!!! MMMMMMMM.. THAT'S IT... THAT'S IT... SUCK IT IN... SUCK THE WHOLE THING IN... IF DEBIL FEEL YOU TEEF HE POP YOU HEAD OFF LIKE A BOTTLE CAP, SO BE CAREFUL... UHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.. OH SHIT... UHHHHHHH... UNNNNH... C'MON, WET YOU HAND WITH YOU SPIT.... UNNNNGHHHHH.. UHHNNNNN UHHHHHHHH... YEAH, YOU GOT IT, BABY... YOU GOT ITTT... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

MIND YOU, DEBIL NOT DO THIS OUT OF HOSTILITY. HE DO IT AS... AN ART PROJECT. THIS JUS' DEBIL'S WAY OF BEING AN ARTIST. PRETTY GOOD LIKENESS, DON' YOU THINK? YOU LIKE MY BRUSHWORK?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY WRITES BACK? IS IT SUMTHIN' I SAID?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE