Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,574)

Showing posts 751,461 - 751,480 of1,078,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812944
Nov 28, 2012
 
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All bills containing a poison pill. Republicans passed bills they knew would not stand a chance in the Senate.
They had no desire to pass a bill that would pass the Senate & help America.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your stoopidity. If the house passed bills had no chance of passing in the senate, why did the senate not do their job and vote them down? The senate under Reids leadership did not allow a vote because he knew they would pass.
You are stoopid!!!!
Peace
KMA

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812945
Nov 28, 2012
 
yawkie wrote:
Hey Flack, that's not me. That's the fake new yawk.
Either dem or debil.
No, you know I AM NOT a Grammer, Typo or Spelling Nazi.
But, it's a nice chance for me to say "Hi" to you!
<quoted text>
You're not Yawkie, and the fake New Yawk is not dem or debil--definite undertone of the knock-knock faux engines there...I would have thought that even most of that tribe could spell grammar, but who knows how many tards, birthers, and Grumpy Old Pricks (that's being redundant, I know) are crawling anywhere they can to feed their addiction.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812946
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people in your neighborhood blast Garth Brooks through a 16 inch woofer via a 120Hz crossover?
Actually where I live it would be easier to count the ones who don't.
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812949
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What do you do if you are Obama and you called Romney a:

Liar
tax cheat
murderer
bull chitter

invite him to lunch!

"After his campaign called Mitt Romney a liar, tax cheat, murderer, felon, and bullsh*tter, Barack Obama will have lunch with Mitt Romney at the White House on Thursday"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812950
Nov 28, 2012
 
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well i can agree with much of that however We have a lot of those cars and trucks around here that vibrate every part of the car. Sounds like crap and with trained ears very painful. I live one block off Indian River Road and I can hear them going both ways. It's a six lane road. I played my music loud when young, still do, however, as you know, 4 watts doesn't come close to 1000 plus with the 50 lb magnet woofers. 126 db is about the limit. After that you get permanent damage right away with ear bleed over 135. It doesn't take long for that to get on your nerves, literally.
i can see your point, but as you know, i remix bass heavy music for a living. i also design and install full range competition car stereo systems that i can assure you don't sound like crap. so i may not be totally objective. but there are many who have gone to a box store and rigged the ride with crap. i must admit i don't miss living in Indy.

so yes, it is a valid point. not worth shooting someone over, but yeah, a real pain in the ears it can be.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812951
Nov 28, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the next time i pull up next to some rednecks in a truck with a confederate flag in the back window who are playing some ungodly C&W crap as loud as they can turn it up, i should just pull out the .45 and empty the clip?
thing is, i never carry. i don't live in fear of anything or anyone. those who would take advantage can smell fear. a gun is just a prerequisite.
OR__parking next to a pick up truck with ladders and compressors and chinga music blaring out of the DeWalt stereo laying in the bed with black tar smeared all over the once yellow handle.

Mexican roofers, thirsty ones, just off their second roof job and armed with razor knives. Hah, step up to that pump knowing that kicking your azz is gonna be the easiest thing they do all day.

Of course there's a chance that they won't understand what you're bitchin about.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812952
Nov 28, 2012
 
yawkie wrote:
AHaHaaa ... lily's had a nervous breakdown.
She thinks there's a murderer on the thread.
She accused, stalked and harassed him 2 nights ago all day and night. The paranoia did d-stroy 'er.
NOW, she's gone off the loop and thinks I am him!
Good to see your sense of humour back on the thread.
<quoted text>
"humour"??? Prince Poop on Face?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812956
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ra_con_teur wrote:
What do you do if you are Obama and you called Romney a:
Liar
tax cheat
murderer
bull chitter
invite him to lunch!
"After his campaign called Mitt Romney a liar, tax cheat, murderer, felon, and bullsh*tter, Barack Obama will have lunch with Mitt Romney at the White House on Thursday"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
Invite Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich to the luncheon, they called Mitt those same tings and worse, Ron Paul laughed at Mitt after calling him a liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812957
Nov 28, 2012
 
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people in your neighborhood blast Garth Brooks through a 16 inch woofer via a 120Hz crossover?
that would be a 15" at 95hz with a 6db slope.

or so says the guy who lives behind me. in an S10 no less. drives my wife up the walls. she hates C&W.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812958
Nov 28, 2012
 
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it that Laura Ingraham is Rush Limbaugh's transvestite bastard son.
Keith Olbermann used to date her. Said the relationship ended because she kept humping his leg at social functions and the bulge in "her" dress was unbecoming.
"real dumb"
You come thru as a typical liberal woman hater. You dislike a woman's political views so you slur and demean her. You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812960
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mitt Romney can take some solace in his devastating loss on Nov. 6: at least he won the voters who really count.

That’s the thesis anyway of top adviser Stuart Stevens, who penned an op-ed in the Washington Post on Wednesday arguing that by winning wealthier and whiter voters, Romney secured the moral victory over Obama.

“On Nov. 6, Mitt Romney carried the majority of every economic group except those with less than $50,000 a year in household income,” Stevens wrote.“That means he carried the majority of middle-class voters. While John McCain lost white voters under 30 by 10 points, Romney won those voters by seven points, a 17-point shift.”

According to Stevens,“The Republican Party has problems, but as we go forward, let’s remember that any party that captures the majority of the middle class must be doing something right.” As a result,“Republican ideals — Mitt Romney — carried the day.”

The argument that poorer voters are inherently inferior seems to undercut the campaign’s central message over the last two years: that Romney’s top concern was providing jobs for the jobless. The unemployed Americans Romney highlighted in ads, speeches and photo-ops make under $50,000 a year almost by definition and campaign videos like the one below are jarring next to Stevens’ latest piece.

Stevens notably never mentioned jobs and unemployment in his op-ed, instead focusing on how Romney championed “the moral case for free enterprise and conservative economics.”

Unfortunately for Romney, poor and minority votes counted just the same as the allegedly superior votes Stevens favored. The result was an electoral college blowout for the president powered by strong turnout and margins among young voters, Latinos, African Americans, and women.

But Stevens had an explanation for that, too. Obama was “a charismatic African American president with a billion dollars, no primary and a media that often felt morally conflicted about being critical. How easy is that to replicate?”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/st...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812961
Nov 28, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the next time i pull up next to some rednecks in a truck with a confederate flag in the back window who are playing some ungodly C&W crap as loud as they can turn it up, i should just pull out the .45 and empty the clip?
thing is, i never carry. i don't live in fear of anything or anyone. those who would take advantage can smell fear. a gun is just a prerequisite.
'those who would take advantage can smell fear. a gun is just a prerequisite'

You're good, real good.
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812962
Nov 28, 2012
 
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually where I live it would be easier to count the ones who don't.
You live with Sonicfilter?

Nobody spends A 1000 bucks on car audio to blast Reba frekkin Mcentire!

They blast the gangsta crap!

How many NWA CDs do you have in your car?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812963
Nov 28, 2012
 
Limbaugh: "I Have A Great Fear There Is Going To Be Economic Growth" In The Energy Sector Because Obama May Get Credit

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/28/limb...

too funny.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812964
Nov 28, 2012
 
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear phuckface, So you are saying that government spending can actually pull a country out of a depression?
Sincerely,
Homer
"homo"
I did not say that at all. Your ideology that government is the answer comes thru. It was not government that built those plants and factories. Those plants by and large continued to produce after the war, producing goods for the civilian market.
Peace
KMA
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812965
Nov 28, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney can take some solace in his devastating loss on Nov. 6: at least he won the voters who really count.
That’s the thesis anyway of top adviser Stuart Stevens, who penned an op-ed in the Washington Post on Wednesday arguing that by winning wealthier and whiter voters, Romney secured the moral victory over Obama.
“On Nov. 6, Mitt Romney carried the majority of every economic group except those with less than $50,000 a year in household income,” Stevens wrote.“That means he carried the majority of middle-class voters. While John McCain lost white voters under 30 by 10 points, Romney won those voters by seven points, a 17-point shift.”
According to Stevens,“The Republican Party has problems, but as we go forward, let’s remember that any party that captures the majority of the middle class must be doing something right.” As a result,“Republican ideals — Mitt Romney — carried the day.”
The argument that poorer voters are inherently inferior seems to undercut the campaign’s central message over the last two years: that Romney’s top concern was providing jobs for the jobless. The unemployed Americans Romney highlighted in ads, speeches and photo-ops make under $50,000 a year almost by definition and campaign videos like the one below are jarring next to Stevens’ latest piece.
Stevens notably never mentioned jobs and unemployment in his op-ed, instead focusing on how Romney championed “the moral case for free enterprise and conservative economics.”
Unfortunately for Romney, poor and minority votes counted just the same as the allegedly superior votes Stevens favored. The result was an electoral college blowout for the president powered by strong turnout and margins among young voters, Latinos, African Americans, and women.
But Stevens had an explanation for that, too. Obama was “a charismatic African American president with a billion dollars, no primary and a media that often felt morally conflicted about being critical. How easy is that to replicate?”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/st...
When you are hoopin it up at the Y do you encourage your homey's to contribute the max to their 401Ks or do you discuss the new PDiddy release?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812966
Nov 28, 2012
 
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
You live with Sonicfilter?
Nobody spends A 1000 bucks on car audio to blast Reba frekkin Mcentire!
They blast the gangsta crap!
How many NWA CDs do you have in your car?
You didn't say Reba, although they probably blast that too. I live in rural PA. When they are not firing off their arsenal they are blasting C&W, you see more confederate flag stickers on trucks out here than you do American.

I do not have any NWA CD's.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812967
Nov 28, 2012
 
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You come thru as a typical liberal woman hater. You dislike a woman's political views so you slur and demean her. You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
You're assuming Laura Ingraham is a woman.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812968
Nov 28, 2012
 
Look when referring to Pennsylvannia, whomever said you have Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between was correct. Well except for maybe Easton/Allentown/Bethlehem, Lancaster(large gay population) and I suppose the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#812969
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evil Rich guys get Generators while poor folks suffer during recent NY storms...

"That’s how things often work in America. Half-a-century of tax cuts focused on the wealthiest Americans leave us with third-rate public services, leading the wealthy to develop inefficient private workarounds."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/opinion/kri...

so....

"The NY Times Building has a massive off-grid, private, electricity generator system:

Two Caterpillar gas engine generators provide 1,400 kW of grid-independent power to serve The New York Times Data Center and other critical loads in this mid-town high rise…."

http://legalinsurrection.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 751,461 - 751,480 of1,078,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••