Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,261 - 751,280 of 1,079,103 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,the loser is till blaming Obama for the Bush recesson,.
How pathetic.
If there were no Bush recession, none of what you posted would be as it is.
i would say that after getting their asses handed to them in the election, and with what the exit polls had to say about Bush, you're dealing with those who will never change in their insistence of ignoring reality.

i don't even bother anymore. the horse is dead, and as amusing at it is, there's no way they can revive it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text> Rejected Woman Syndrome #11 (And getting even more bizzare...Please don't tell the principal...you just want to watch me getting paddled...LOL)
That kinda stuff requires advance ticketing-CLOSED to the general public.

Bring yer own pitchfork :-).
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,the loser is till blaming Obama for the Bush recesson,.
How pathetic.
If there were no Bush recession, none of what you posted would be as it is.
No duh A Vey-what is PatheTIC, is anyone who called the reccession ANYTHING other than an-

AMERICAN RECCESSION.

Cause it'sot any POTUS's fault---that IDIOTS across America, do not comprehend HOW to live with in their OWN damned means.

For just one day, could yo NOT be suchhhhhhhhhhhha DUHMmy?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i would say that after getting their asses handed to them in the election, and with what the exit polls had to say about Bush, you're dealing with those who will never change in their insistence of ignoring reality.
i don't even bother anymore. the horse is dead, and as amusing at it is, there's no way they can revive it.
You shouldn't talk about the POTUS like that---

SHAME on YOU!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

The Republican Party's Image Problem—and How to Fix It

As long as extreme candidates like Todd Akin keep winning GOP nominations, more welcoming faces like Scott Brown will always be fighting an uphill battle.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All bills containing a poison pill. Republicans passed bills they knew would not stand a chance in the Senate.
They had no desire to pass a bill that would pass the Senate & help America.
Wahwahwahwahbahbahbah....alll repubwicans are baaaaaaaahduh....onweee democrats are gooooDuh...wahwahwahBAHBAHBAH.

Bobbleheaded, bootlicking, lemming herd pack, parrot wormbrain.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleeeeeeeese, don;t make me laugh, Obamacare is not funded, we're all going to be paying for it in higher taxes. Do you really think Obama is Santa Claus?
Obamacare is a wealth transfer from one group to another.
Who do you believe pays for the 30 million without insurance now that windup in a hospital? You think Santa picks up their bill or everyone else?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fannie & Freddie participated along with the other financial institutions in the mortgage security industry.
But they did not cause it.
BTW on that Fanie and freddie thing...CEO's of...

Never mind, it'd probably cause your one wormbrain cell to melt down.

and bleet and Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
The Republican Party's Image Problem—and How to Fix It
As long as extreme candidates like Todd Akin keep winning GOP nominations, more welcoming faces like Scott Brown will always be fighting an uphill battle.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
In pin up poster sales for sure!!
lol

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No duh A Vey-what is PatheTIC, is anyone who called the reccession ANYTHING other than an-
AMERICAN RECCESSION.
Cause it'sot any POTUS's fault---that IDIOTS across America, do not comprehend HOW to live with in their OWN damned means.
For just one day, could yo NOT be suchhhhhhhhhhhha DUHMmy?
So there was never a Carter recession?

Bush's unfunded spending, Bush's unfunded tax cuts, Bush's unfunded wars had nothing to do with it.

Nope.

It was all because some gullible people believed their bank when they said they could afford that mortgage.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you believe pays for the 30 million without insurance now that windup in a hospital? You think Santa picks up their bill or everyone else?
And SOME want NO tax credits?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Republicans Blast Susan Rice for Misleading Public:“That’s Our Job”

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A trio of Republican senators today blasted U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice for misleading the American public, which, in the words of Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC..),“has traditionally been our job.”“Ambassador Rice has been engaged in nonstop lies and double-talk,” said Sen. Graham, one of three Republican senators who had a closed-door meeting with Rice.“If she really wants to do those things so badly, she should run for the U.S. Senate like the rest of us.”

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) agreed with Sen. Graham’s assessment, saying of the meeting,“I heard Susan Rice spew nothing but half-truths, distortions, and complete fabrications. It felt like I was watching Fox News, except that she’s black.”

The third senator, John McCain (R-Ariz.), said that he found Ambassador Rice’s story profoundly disappointing:“Considering that the C.I.A. was involved, I thought there’d be more sex

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>They're just not that into you.
:)
Clever!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

yawkie wrote:
As I stated earlier:
And, calling me a stalker after you accused, harassed and stalked RUSH10ME ALL DAY AND NIGHT YESTERDAY. HA! You're a fawkin' joke
Must've been a plastered bastard! LOL!
I sent your stalking posts accusing RUSH10ME of being a murderer into Feedback as well.
You're sick, sick, sick in La Cabeza!
<quoted text>
Rush10 is probably you, you sicko. Waawaaaa, go tell someone who cares.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Jews who post here prefer the Palestinians over Israel, and the blacks hate all Jews.
Jewish Democrats are suicidal.
75% of American Jews are Democrats; most moderate Jews realize that the Palestinians must have their own state if there is ever to be peace.
You are an idiot who knows nothing.
The only group who hates blacks, Jews, hispanics, gays, women, veterans, are Republicans. The angry old white guy party, whining and stamping their feet because they're not getting their way anymore. Get over yourselves, the world has changed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The GOP's Problem With Young Voters Is Only Getting Worse

Many 18-29 year old voters became politically aware during the Bush years, and it might be difficult for the GOP to erase their memories of the formative political battles that shaped their political identity and perceptions of the two parties. At the very least, the GOP cannot re-litigate the cultural issues that defined the last four presidential elections and again divide the electorate along utterly predictable lines for a fifth consecutive election. Perhaps the GOP can cast losing issues aside and find new issues that divide young voters along more favorable lines, as even Tea Party-favorite Rand Paul seems to be suggesting about gay marriage and marijuana. Historically, elections following two-plus terms of consecutive control of the presidency by the same party have offered the out-party their best opportunities to make adjustments and redraw the battle-lines on more favorable terms, as Bill Clinton did in 1992 and George W. Bush in 2000. That makes 2016 a critical opportunity for Republicans, and passing on it isn't optional. The GOP cannot afford many more years worth of 18 year old voters entering the electorate and voting for Democrats by a 24 point margin.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/110374/th...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

The proposal to raise taxes on those earning more than $250,000 annually — one of President Obama's central campaign pitches — continues to be popular among a large majority of Americans, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll out Wednesday.

Sixty percent of those surveyed support the proposal, compared with just 37 percent who are opposed. The debate over raising taxes on the high-income earners was one of the defining issues of the 2012 campaign, although polls have consistently shown broad support for the proposal backed by Obama and the Democrats.

Meanwhile, an even larger portion of Americans — 67 percent — are opposed to raising the age for Medicare coverage from 65 to 67. Some Republicans such as Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) have suggested raising the Medicare eligibility age as part of their proposal to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

A 14-year-old girl charged with killing her newborn baby will be tried as an adult in court.

Cassidy Goodson was indicted by a grand jury on Thursday, according to the Lakeland Ledger.

Authorities say that on September 19, Goodson gave birth to her son in a Lakeland, Fla. bathroom, then strangled the baby. When asked why she killed her child, Goodson allegedly told authorities she "didn't know what to do with it." She had reportedly tried to hide her pregnancy using baggy clothes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/cass...

(14 is not an adult, she is a child)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Michael Dunn, a 45-year-old Florida resident is invoking the controversial law after a recent confrontation turned fatal, The Orlando Sentinel reports.

According to authorities, 17-year-old Jordan Russell Davis, a black teenager, and several other friends were confronted by Dunn, a white man, who pulled alongside the teens' SUV in the parking lot of a Jacksonville, Fla., gas station. Dunn asked them to turn their music down, and after an exchange of words, he fired between 8 and 9 shots at the vehicle, several of which hit Davis, causing his death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/loud...

(This looks like Dunn was the instigator)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ADT, which recently spun off from Tyco International into a separate, public company, said it will make a jobs announcement this afternoon at its corporate headquarters in Boca Raton.

The security company was offered a $1.6 million incentive package to remain in Boca Raton and create at least 120 jobs. Palm Beach County approved a $184,00 job growth incentive grant as part of the package.

In 2010, ADT was offered $1.3 million in incentives to invest in a new North American corporate headquarters at 1501 Yamato Road in Boca Raton.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE