Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812301 Nov 27, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what you think, Queenie, that's why your neighbors send their dogs to crap in your yard. If you weren't such a wussie you would take out the dogs yerself.
DEBIL IMAGINE YOU GOT A DIRTY L'IL SECRET TWEEN YOU LEGS TOO, DON' YOU DIRTY-GIRL? THAT TIME AT HALLOWEEN WHEN UNCLE BILL TOOK YOU INTO THE BATHROOM TO WASH SOME SPILLED CHOCOLATE OFF YOU JERSEY... YOU LIKED THAT DIN'T YOU? NEVER SAW ONE THAT ANGRY BEFO' OR SINCE, DID YOU? LIKE IT WUZ ALIVE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812303 Nov 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a local tard tired of tossing his feces. Trying a new trick.
Plagiarism.
i'm not sure it could think of a new trick. must have seen someone else do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#812305 Nov 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was funded.
Part D was not.
Of course, to you right whiners, adding to the debt under Bush was not an issue at all.
correct

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#812306 Nov 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You a big game hunter?
Gonna shoot a couple beagles for their pelts, hillbilly?
Yeah, I hang 'em by their back legs all along the back forty fenceline. Discourages fence jumping city folk looking for a place to "grow their own". Why dontcha come on over fer a hot cuppa? Try not to disturb the triplines.
carol

Orlando, FL

#812307 Nov 27, 2012
Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>But taxing the wealthy doesn't go far enough to solve America's problems. Getting rid of the wealthy is the answer, because I don’t think President Obama’s millionaire’s tax will be enough to stop them.
We’ve singled out millionaires for higher taxes for ages -- the income tax originally started as a way to take money from vile rich people -- yet they never seem to get the message:“We don’t want you here!”
To really strike out against millionaires, we need some sort of “warfare” based on “class.” I’ll call it “rich-guy battling.”
First, we’ll have to single out the millionaires. There could be a millionaire living in your neighborhood right now, and you don’t even know it! They don’t always identify themselves by wearing top hats and monocles (or bat costumes).
What we need is a millionaire registry, so we can find out where they’re hiding and keep away from them. I certainly don’t want a millionaire dating my daughter.
By subjecting them to scorn, we can chase away the millionaires and make them live in their own separate neighborhoods. We should also single them out on planes and make them sit in their own section. Eventually, we’ll need laws to punish the worst millionaire offenders.
I say we start with Warren Buffett. You may think he’s our friend for proposing the millionaire’s tax, but he has far too much money to be considered anything other than pure evil. He should be publicly flogged as a clear message to everyone of what happens in this country if you make lots of money.
If we keep up our efforts, one day we could drive all millionaires and their businesses from this country. Then we can go back to our simple, honest lives living in dirt huts.
When we reach that day, I will throw a great feast in celebration.
Everyone within a week’s journey is invited.
It's uncanny the similarities between the liberal agenda and two of Karl Marx quotes.

"Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included."
Karl Marx

"Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains."
Karl Marx
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812309 Nov 27, 2012
The Real Scoop on Papa John's and Obamacare

John Schnatter
Founder and CEO, Papa John's

Many in the media reported that I said Papa John's is going to close stores and cut jobs because of Obamacare. I never said that. The fact is we are going to open over hundreds of stores this year and next and increase employment by over 5,000 jobs worldwide. And, we have no plans to cut team hours as a result of the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-h-schnatte...

During that same interview, talking about Obamacare I said, though it wasn't widely reported:

"The good news is 100% of the population (full-time workers) is going to get health insurance. I'm cool with that."
"We're all going to pay for it. There's nothing for free."
"And this way I get to provide health insurance and I'm not at a competitive disadvantage ... our competitors are going to have to do the same thing."

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#812311 Nov 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security and Medicare is as much as bankrupt. Reform is a must.
Veterans' benefits should be left alone.
Four major restaurant chains, Pier 1 Import, Wal-Green's, Apple and PaPa Johns are just a few of the other major store chains who have already cut back their employees' hours to avoid having to pay for benefits. Many more are sure to follow.
Store chains like Barnes and Nobles are letting people go or cutting back on hours as well even though they still provide benefits to part-time employees.
Even that will change soon enough, pretty sure.
This is the environment you helped to create. Now you have to own it.
PaPa John's has backed down on the promise to cut employee hours to escape ObamaCare and will now accept ObamaCare

John Schnatter had a fkn awakening___he realized that he's not the only sumbitch in the world who sells production line pizza to consumers of "all" political stripes and that his franchisees are the ones who do the hiring and firing and then are responsible for compliance.

Perhaps he'll make good on his promise to raise prices 14 cents per pizza__probably not IMO.

Also__an employee scheduled for fewer than twenty hours per week cannot be controlled and becomes less than the best person for the job__if you had a lick of business acumen Carol, you would already know that.
Mike R

New York, NY

#812312 Nov 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. The evil government taking your money.
So you think that all invested money create jobs here in the US?
If I buy shares of Apple from my broker, I have news, Apple doesn't get squat. I bought shares that someone or some entity owned. I didn't create jobs.
Evidently you are still thinking that by handing companies money they create jobs.
They create jobs when they have have a demand for increased products & services.
You think handing the CEO of Sears a tax cut on his person income tax, that he will run out & hire more people or perhaps buy a new TV or car.
We would do better helping real small business. Companies making over $250k in profits don't need our help.
Allow the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy expire. Return the rates on Capital gains & dividends to where they were.
Evidently you think that by letting the government print as much worthless money as it wants while adding new anti-business legislation and killing industry while hiking the costs of all utilities creates jobs.

The only companies being "handed money" are Obama's flunky croney companies like Solandra.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#812314 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Ignores Revenue's Historic Low In Attacking Deficit Reduction Plan
According to the Tax Policy Center, federal revenue as a percentage of GDP stood at 15.4 percent in 2011. While this figure is up from 2009 and 2010, federal revenue has not dipped to such a low percentage of the economy since 1950, and is well below the post-World War II average of 18.1 percent.
Of course, Hemmer's statements were in line with Fox's history of dismissing revenue needs when approaching deficits.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/fox-i...
If your neighbor watches Fox News, watch your neighbor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812315 Nov 27, 2012
THE THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE IS THAT, AS MUCH AS THEY WANT YOU TO LOOK 'EM IN THE EYES, YOU CAN'T HELP WONDERIN' WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NAKED. WOMEN IN PARTICULAR. SO YOU'RE TALKIN' TO THIS WOMAN AN' YOU DOIN' YOU BEST TO LOOK HER IN THE EYES BUT YOU CAIN'T HEP' LETTIN' YOU EYES WALK DOWN OVER HER AMAZING TITS AN' MIPPLES, AN' YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT IT BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO? SO FINALLY YOU JUS' CLOSE THE SPACE BETWEEN YOU AN' HER AN' GRAB HER ASS CHEEKS LIKE SHE A PIECE OF MEAT AN' YOU GRIND THE FRONT OF YOU PANTS INTO HER BELLY CAUSE, FRANKLY, YOU OUT OF CONTROL. SO SHE SLAP YOU THEN... HARD! AND SHE SCRATCH AT YOU EYES WITH HER NAILS AN' IF YOU TIME IT RIGHT THIS IS THE TIME TO KISS HER SWEETLY... AN' SHE HUFFIN' AN' BLOWIN' WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES BUT YOU CAN TELL SHE CONFUSED...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#812317 Nov 27, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HARD TO ARGUE, HARD TO ARGUE. DEBIL GUESS IT LIKE JESUS SAY: "IT BE EASIER TO STUFF A CAMEL'S ASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR THE RICH MAN TO ENTER HEAVEN." SO, UM, IN LIGHT OF THIS TRUISM, WHERE'S THAT LEAVE HIM? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... RIGHT YOU IS, WITH ME!
"Heaven" is a place on Earth.

Play it as loud as you can...the video, too.:)

Heaven exists in a very small space, you should be able to handle THAT if you can manage hell AND the White House.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812318 Nov 27, 2012
Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you think that by letting the government print as much worthless money as it wants while adding new anti-business legislation and killing industry while hiking the costs of all utilities creates jobs.
The only companies being "handed money" are Obama's flunky croney companies like Solandra.
SOLANDRA? OOOOOOH, "LIKE" SOLANDRA...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#812319 Nov 27, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If your neighbor watches Fox News, watch your neighbor.
How 1984ish communistic of you comrade! Bet you hope for the return of the Soviet Union too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#812320 Nov 27, 2012
COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
Good stuff, my men ...wait til' the wop broad shows her hideous mug. She makes Nannynonentity look like a Victoria's Secret model.
Is that why you keep begging me to put my pic back up? I know you weren't throwing darts at it before.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812322 Nov 27, 2012
COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
Good stuff, my men ...wait til' the wop broad shows her hideous mug. She makes Nannynonentity look like a Victoria's Secret model.
WELL, THAT AT LEAST EXPLAINS THE FEATHERS. WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING FEATHERS ON NAKED WOMEN? DOESN'T THAT DEFEAT THE WHOLE PURPOSE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#812323 Nov 27, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause its your mudda
My 'mudda' is not the issue...

your RIGHT to screwing a don-key izzzz...
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812324 Nov 27, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Heaven" is a place on Earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NOGEyBeoBGMXX
Play it as loud as you can...the video, too.:)
Heaven exists in a very small space, you should be able to handle THAT if you can manage hell AND the White House.
UH-HUH. WELL, WHEREVER IT IS, HE AIN'T GETTIN' IN. THAT MUCH WE CAN AGREE ON.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#812325 Nov 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
At what point you fk the little beagles, safari Sam?
I would have thought that you had caught on, by now, to fact that I'm not a burro raping liberal like you. Go eat your Wheaties; you need all the brain food you can get.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812328 Nov 27, 2012
SO, UM, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE HEAVEN IS IT'S BOUND TO BE BELINDA CARLISLE. WHAT KIND OF PARENT NAMES THEIR KID, "BELINDA?" A MONICA I GUESS, OR A BEATRICE... RHONDA? BUT ONE THING'S FO' SURE: LIKE, "CAROL," BELINDA'S HAD A LOT OF COCK IN HER MOUTH. YOU CAN JUS' TELL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#812329 Nov 27, 2012
COLONEL ANGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask Gypsy Rose; didn't she start it? Never mind, she dead long time now ...
(Notice that Nano thinks I want her to put her pic up so I can wank to it? You should get a load of this psycho-looking minge!
I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN GUESS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min L Morales 71,302
Pa. takes on slumlord hide-and-seek 6 hr silly rabbit 5
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr The world is waiting 307,127
Pawlowski, Donchez and Panto: It's a bad idea t... 9 hr A-town Observer 2
Get furnace checked or face a fine Sat silly rabbit 47
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Fri Sam 18
contact for prayers for healing in Bethlehem Dec 25 nankini 1

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua