Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809696 Nov 21, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you speaking to me, flo?
NO...or I'd've said idiot worm say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tt?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809697 Nov 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,dipstick, you mentioned three important topics for Congress.
"Dipstick" duhavey-
How about something that's actually relevent to the business of Congress--like a BUDGET, JOBS and BETTER handling of things like energy independence for a "change".

Or --something else useful--like make us some pie or something lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809698 Nov 21, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just waiting for one of the numerous shoes to drop.
The holiday kind of camouflages the underlying rumblings.
Happy Thanksgiving Carol-may you not be tormented by any plagues of the rampant "gimmes"!!!

Blessings!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#809699 Nov 21, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Dodging and dancing again are you not? That is what you do. You responded to not a thing I posted. You changed the subject. Exactly what is expected from a loser like you, one with not a thought of your own. Why did you not respond? Because you like president nobama have no answers, you are all BS.
Peace
KMA
I guess I need o dumb down my posts because you certainly don't get it. My post was entirely relevant to what you posed.

GFY

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#809701 Nov 21, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> didn't Obama get a second term or where have you been MORON? You are living in DENIAL, get your own lollipop and suck on it , may be you been due for that since you lost the election.
You're an idiot!
Stalin got a 2nd term. Hitler got a 2nd term. Alfred E. Newman got a 2nd term. Elmo got a 2nd term.

Guess you didn't get the memo.

Outta the loop, hey?

Lapeer, MI

#809702 Nov 21, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
Gas prices continue to plummet. Tensions are easing in the Middle East. Unemployment claims are steadily dropping. Our standing in Asia greatly improved during his recent trip. I urge all Americans to give thanks for President Obama this Thanksgiving.
Speak louder. We can't hear you mumbling beneath your mommy's skirt, kid.

Lapeer, MI

#809704 Nov 21, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
A bus has been involved in an explosion in Tel Aviv. Fox News has jumped the gun as usual and is blaming it on Palestinians, while knowing nothing about what really happened. Meanwhile Israel is still targeting Palestinian civilians.
So you are suggesting that Israelis bombed their own bus during another round of Hamas bungling? How old are you? Seriously.

Have you reached the age of reason yet? Or is your head still stuck beneath a polyester D cup?
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809706 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, who does that junk during holidays especially.
Geez. Whine if there is work...whine if there isn't. Stoopid People.
'Aint never satisfied.
You would think with the economy being in the shape it's in....you would be happy to have a job.....but really why work when you don't have to.....welcome to the divided states of America...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#809708 Nov 21, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost, the people won.
"silly"
I lost, yes, but the American people also lost. In a way you are much like "real dumb" you have no answers to the failure that president nobama has been. Since he took office;
- Fewer American's are working
- More American's are on food stamps
- Fewer American's pay Federal Income tax
- GDP growth is less than the inflation rate
- Tax increases face American's with the onset of the new year
You are a firm believer that American's produce nothing, all they have is due to a benevolent government. You are a firm believer that the doers and providers should take care of the lazy that have their hand out. A man I know turned down a job because it only paid $13.00 and change an hour. He is surviving, food stamps and his wife works. His unemployment benefits have expired. His kind of life.
Peace
dem

Chicago, IL

#809709 Nov 21, 2012
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, I like a nice crock pot for my fetuses. Set it and forget.
LOL!
dem

Chicago, IL

#809710 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
NO...or I'd've said idiot worm say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tt?
stop throwing yourself at me.
just kidding.
you fat?
dem

Chicago, IL

#809711 Nov 21, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You would think with the economy being in the shape it's in....you would be happy to have a job.....but really why work when you don't have to.....welcome to the divided states of America...
evening, fffuckfface.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#809712 Nov 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I need o dumb down my posts because you certainly don't get it. My post was entirely relevant to what you posed.
GFY
"real dumb"
You are dumb.
I commented on jobs, debt, the economy, you commented on, abortion/murder, gay marriage, etc and you say your post was relevant? You are dumb. I would guess that "silly" will give you a big LOL.
Why did you not discuss what was posted to you? Because you like president nobama has no answers. Actually you will come back with the standard leftwingloonnut response, It's Bush's fault.
Peace
KMA
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809714 Nov 21, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
evening, fffuckfface.
Whats up , But* Pirate ????
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#809716 Nov 21, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Some Republicans still want answers from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) for his embrace of President Obama just days before the election and in the wake of Superstorm Sandy. But the tough-talking governor has won plenty of other allies for his handling of the storm’s aftermath.
A Rutgers-Eagleton poll on Wednesday showed that 67 percent of New Jersey voters have a favorable opinion of Christie. That’s a 19-point jump since the previous Rutgers-Eagleton poll in September. The poll also found his constituents overwhelmingly approve of Christie’s post-storm stewardship, while 81 percent believe he and Obama displayed “needed cooperation and bipartisanship” in the wake of the disaster.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/chr...
Hmmmmm..... maybe dey jus wants to know's how " Taking It In Da Behinds " felt like......

Loysville, PA

#809718 Nov 21, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I lost, yes, but the American people also lost. In a way you are much like "real dumb" you have no answers to the failure that president nobama has been. Since he took office;
- Fewer American's are working
- More American's are on food stamps
- Fewer American's pay Federal Income tax
- GDP growth is less than the inflation rate
- Tax increases face American's with the onset of the new year
You are a firm believer that American's produce nothing, all they have is due to a benevolent government. You are a firm believer that the doers and providers should take care of the lazy that have their hand out. A man I know turned down a job because it only paid $13.00 and change an hour. He is surviving, food stamps and his wife works. His unemployment benefits have expired. His kind of life.
Peace
Still blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

How pathetic.

Lapeer, MI

#809719 Nov 21, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Programmed "thinking".
Ring bell ... salivate.
Its a shit ty way to go through your life.
OK. So ...have you considered changing your lifestyle?

Lapeer, MI

#809720 Nov 21, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Programmed "thinking".
Ring bell ... salivate.
Its a shit ty way to go through your life.
You're in the same boat with ImaginaryDave. Start bailing.

Loysville, PA

#809721 Nov 21, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb.
I commented on jobs, debt, the economy, you commented on, abortion/murder, gay marriage, etc and you say your post was relevant? You are dumb. I would guess that "silly" will give you a big LOL.
Why did you not discuss what was posted to you? Because you like president nobama has no answers. Actually you will come back with the standard leftwingloonnut response, It's Bush's fault.
Peace
KMA
OK.One more time.
You listed three things you said were important.

I asked if so why then did the Republicans act & talk instead on abortion, gay marriage & contraception.

Now,did you get it yet?

Lapeer, MI

#809722 Nov 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up a vote. If you don't believe that sight, go to the Congressional website & look up the bill & see how Ryan voted on it.
The truth here is that you don't know how Paul Ryan voted under Bush.
If you did, you would not have wanted to give him a promotion to VP.
Some people paint with a wide brush but you shovel sh*t with a Snow Shovel in each hand.

If you have something specific to say, draw a highlighting line in circular fashion around an item, give a link supporting your contention regarding it and let the comparison begin.

But squawking like an angry bird at Thanksgiving time, throwing out a link full of ten thousand sub-links and then saying "Now go play" means what??

It means you deal in generalities that can be interpreted ten thousand ways by ten million people. Cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Allentown Skyline Grows With 15-Story Office Co... 8 hr A-town Observer 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr scirocco 71,008
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Traffic circle studied for Allentown's Hamilton... Thu silly rabbit 1
Sex offender allegedly stalks Allentown boy for... Thu silly rabbit 1
Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... Thu silly rabbit 1

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua