Top 10 WORST companies to work for in...

“Julian's”

Since: Apr 09

Allentown,Pa

#22 Nov 25, 2012
Mulch Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Google search?
Tried that. Didnt come up with anything.
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#23 Nov 26, 2012
Boca on their dime wrote:
Nobody wants to hire you losers and listen to you complain. Stfu and get my coffee b!tch
I was wondering where you work, I'd love to work next to you. wink
Mr Info

Easton, PA

#24 Feb 27, 2013
COWORX STAFFING SVC at 60 W Broad St, Bethlehem, PA 18018 / Synchronoss Technologies Inc.

I have NEVER in my life met a more disorganized GHETTO place to work in my life. The management & Coworx people treat employees like absolute trash & are extremely unprofesional.
BKG

Allentown, PA

#25 Feb 28, 2013
The worst place to work in Allentown is JP Mascaro&Sons.They pray on work release and drug related people for their employes.They treat every body like garbage. They will smile in your face and then stab you in the back.They let there drivers run illegally they don't care as long the job get's done.There mechanics drink alcohol beverage's during there shifts then work on commercial vehicle's that's probable why there truck's break down a lot.They lie to there customers all the time and don't care.The company and there management and there office personal should be held reliable for there actions. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
YayItsNotJustMe

Allentown, PA

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Mr Info wrote:
COWORX STAFFING SVC at 60 W Broad St, Bethlehem, PA 18018 / Synchronoss Technologies Inc.
I have NEVER in my life met a more disorganized GHETTO place to work in my life. The management & Coworx people treat employees like absolute trash & are extremely unprofesional.
Ha, glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I worked for them for a few days at a call center, however the schedule ended up being the opposite of what it was supposed to be (and I was given a day to flip my schedule) and this ended up not working out and I missed a day because of it(3rd day) because I had gotten absolutely no sleep and was getting sick because of it. Anyway, I called the call center first and they told me I was fired and then I called CoWorx and the lady started screaming at me in such a way that I had to pull my phone away from my ear and just hang up.
kingkool

United States

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering where you work, I'd love to work next to you. wink
I bet you would fruitcake boo
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#28 Mar 21, 2013
kingkool wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you would fruitcake boo
ummm I would I bet you're a sweet boi. kissies
kingkool

United States

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>ummm I would I bet you're a sweet boi. kissies
You bet fruity
kingkool

United States

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>ummm I would I bet you're a sweet boi. kissies
I bet your Mom is proud fruity
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#31 Mar 22, 2013
kingkool wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet fruity
You're just jealous that you can't touch this....SNAP
get a life

Slatington, PA

#32 Mar 24, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous that you can't touch this....SNAP
Troller!!
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#33 Mar 24, 2013
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Troller!!
ewww you live in Walnutport. Three toed local yokels. ewwwww can't touch this........ SNAP!
Yup

Hollywood, FL

#34 Jun 5, 2013
Planned Parenthood Northeast & Mid-Penn. Catty women - terrible pay.
Construction Dude

Stroudsburg, PA

#35 Jul 1, 2013
The H&K group or any of their divisions,they treat everybody like a number,no raises in 6 yrs,shitty health ins,stopped 401k contributions,then they act like your job comes first before anything else in your life.
Nolongeranemploy

Stroudsburg, PA

#36 Jul 1, 2013
The H&K Group and any of their divisions,they treat everybody like a number,no raises in 6 years,but they can spend money on an ARCA race car,shitty health ins too,they stopped caring about their employees.
Professor

Allentown, PA

#37 Aug 5, 2013
LCCC
isntover

Slatington, PA

#38 Aug 8, 2013
Syncreon, The manager is a nasty liar. You get treated like garbage since Syncreon took over. No raises in years. Would not recommend.
Glad I left

Catasauqua, PA

#39 Nov 2, 2013
Creditsafe...They should be shut down. The managers brought in from the UK to get the company off the ground break every law there is about employee abuse. Screaming abusive language (every 4 letter word in the book) and threatening to fire everyone is a daily occurance. They scream at individuals and the group as a whole.

They will hire anyone that tells them they can sell. Then they wonder why numbers don't get hit. Then they release their rampage on the staff. I believe if you gave them whips they would use them.
coworx sux

United States

#40 May 6, 2014
Mr Info wrote:
they lie to you to get you in the door with adds that state 1100.00_2200.00 commission a month. This place needs to get shut down
RunLikeHell

Allentown, PA

#41 Aug 12, 2014
Lehigh Valley Community Mental Health Centers. Any and all: Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton. Fraud, discrimination, nepotism, intimidation. Do not go there to receive any type of mental health service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,262,073
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr John-K 310,312
News Group Including Youths Believed to Have Heroin ... (Oct '12) 10 hr getting sick 2
allentown observer Mon Richard Kranium 3
News Whatever happened to . . . Lorenzo the Tramp (Feb '08) Mon Richard Kranium 8
News Pawlowski says he's staying put; Council consid... Jul 25 silly rabbit 1
News 39 US missionaries robbed in Jamaica (Jul '08) Jul 24 Boiling Pointer 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages