Police Blotter

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

State police responding to report of street racing in Hanover Township, Lehigh County, early Saturday said they arrested an 18-year-old man who fled from them into Catasauqua .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Apr 09

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2009
When the cars scrambled, I'll bet that it sounded like swarms of angry bumble bees! Why these people make their cars sound so funny and stupid is beyond me. Yeah, these fart cans are soooooo cool. LMAO!!
MY-T-Y-T

Walnutport, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2009
Amused Crack-er wrote:
When the cars scrambled, I'll bet that it sounded like swarms of angry bumble bees! Why these people make their cars sound so funny and stupid is beyond me. Yeah, these fart cans are soooooo cool. LMAO!!
thanks for sharing.
truth

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2009
just cause YOU dont like Japanese cars doesnt mean no one else does! i own a lincoln and an acura. theyre both great cars.
Anonymous

Lansdowne, PA

#5 Jul 1, 2009
yup

Since: Apr 09

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Jul 1, 2009
truth wrote:
just cause YOU dont like Japanese cars doesnt mean no one else does! i own a lincoln and an acura. theyre both great cars.
Who said I don't like Japanese cars? Where did I state that at all? Seems like your reading comprehension is failing you... Lol!
murph

AOL

#7 Jul 1, 2009
lol An American car can go BZZZZZZ like a bee too....and yes it is stupid. I would think if someone was going to go for that thrill of racing and try to look kool...wouldn't you get a big boy car that rumbles instead of a car that sounds like a lawn mower on steroids? Ha Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Big Lebowski 1,643,733
Juggalotus sexually harrased me 46 min Pollking 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 320,419
News Man, Woman Die in Allentown Shooting: Police (Jul '15) 14 hr richturd kranidumb 11
News Valley View: Allentown's violent year 15 hr Phyllis 5
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Wed weapon X 151
Ready to roll has terrible food!!!! Tue Wave Now Clap 2

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages