Broken Dreams

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Jul 15, 2007, titled Broken Dreams. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

When Charline Pillinger thinks about the cozy twin home in North Catasauqua she bought two years ago, she finds it hard to believe how quickly her little bit of the American dream turned into a nightmare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Think Before You Leap

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
Ultimately it's the buyers decision to decide what to do. Blaming everyone else when clearly stupidity is the reason. If you don't understand or the amount of money you need to pay each month then ASK questions. Where did they think the money was going to come from? Or were they thinking that some government funding would help bail them out if they got in trouble. Did they maybe forget to factor in that they had 5 kids to feed and clothe??? By the way, does anyone in this family have health insurance or are they already on a government assisted plan?
Take the blame - you deserve it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 326,271
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,682,378
Banana Joes Grand Opening!!! 6 min Richard Kranium 18
Is it normal? 8 min Richard Kranium 12
Question for you all... 15 min Richard Kranium 48
Wnc robbed my house 51 min Poopsie 25
Huge Turd Found in Stall of Nightclub Bathroom (Dec '15) 18 hr Poopsie 13

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages