Residents Honor Independence Day By R...

Residents Honor Independence Day By Reading Declaration Of Independence - Regional News - Lehigh ...

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Jul 4, 2011, titled Residents Honor Independence Day By Reading Declaration Of Independence - Regional News - Lehigh .... In it, WFMZ reports that:

In the Lehigh Valley, revelers got a refresher on the words that made U.S. independence official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

reason

Coopersburg, PA

#1 Jul 4, 2011
let us hang on to the U.S.A. until it is too late.i wrote this in English only!
Kimberly Jarrah

Nazareth, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2011
2nd year in a row my family & I have attended the reading. Lived in Catasauqua 11 yrs & just last year visited the George Taylor House. The reading & event is very moving & a great way to start off "Independence Day!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,510,521
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 313,706
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 8,089
News Build momentum for regional public health : The... (Mar '07) 3 hr silly rabbit 12
News Got a crime tip? Allentown police have an app f... 3 hr silly rabbit 2
News Is a 90 an A or a B? Answer affects students --... (Apr '08) 6 hr FOAMgiant 20
News City seeks to raise money, cut costs : The Morn... (Apr '07) 18 hr silly rabbit 24

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages