Afaf Atiyeh Darcy charged with assaul...

Afaf Atiyeh Darcy charged with assault at Catasauqua church

There are 268 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Afaf Atiyeh Darcy charged with assault at Catasauqua church. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The former reverend of Salem United Church of Christ of Catasauqua was arraigned Thursday on charges of simple assault and harassment after police said she forced her way into the church and shoved both a police officer and church member.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
As I see it

Reading, PA

#265 Jun 25, 2009
Member who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on - did Darcy approach him from the front - NO - she came from behind - tried to reach around it - knocking the money around and she wouldn't leave go - the daughter seeing this was trying to get Darcy to leave go of her father.
You know what I really worry about - the health of those who are in the middle of this and not Darcy - if she doesn't get her way - I am sure a fire will occur - I am surprised something hasn't happen already - I am thinking the only thing saving some of the lives of people and the church property is the publicity the morning call has provided.
so are you planning to start a fire?

“Matthew 5:10”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown

#266 Jun 25, 2009
MsJones01 wrote:
That is terrible that they could not even have a high school reunion because of missing funds.
Hopefully, they will be able to have one the next time.
<quoted text>
This was waaayy back - the disappearing funds prevented them from having a 5 year reunion in 1988... I don't know if they ever had on after that!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#267 Jun 25, 2009
What a mess. She does not sound like a very nice person. I an trying to think of people that I know of that graduated in your class. I am older then you. But I know of the florist you mentioned. That would be near Cookies, when I was young I used to buy candy from that store.(LMAO)
You are about the age of my little sister.
Krissa wrote:
<quoted text>
This was waaayy back - the disappearing funds prevented them from having a 5 year reunion in 1988... I don't know if they ever had on after that!
Member who knows

Allentown, PA

#269 Jun 26, 2009
As I see it wrote:
<quoted text> so are you planning to start a fire?
No - I hear that is more the Atiyeh way

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#270 Jun 26, 2009
Wow! Are you jealous and grabbing at straws. I take that as a compliment this picture was taken last Christmas. I should change it but it is the same on my MSN. Yeah, a summer pic will do.
greynomo wrote:
<quoted text>Krissa...you are chatting with the troll of all trolls. Stay aware, very aware. Maybe the picture is from 1974. lol
As I see it

United States

#271 Jun 30, 2009
Member who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
No - I hear that is more the Atiyeh way
Dear Member who knows NOTHING .. you are a mean evil person don't know how you can call yourself a Christian as a true Christian would be reaching out trying to help all mend and forgive as would Jesus. amen
Member who knows

Allentown, PA

#272 Jun 30, 2009
As I see it wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Member who knows NOTHING .. you are a mean evil person don't know how you can call yourself a Christian as a true Christian would be reaching out trying to help all mend and forgive as would Jesus. amen
truth sometimes hurts
united as one

Bethlehem, PA

#273 Jul 6, 2009
As I see it wrote:
<quoted text>
my facts are straight and you R A LIAR .. I along with many others, were there and she did not jump on a back they both had their hands on the plate and the youny Lady dug her nails into her causing her to bleed you must have a first and last name starting with the same inital huh
omg get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,581,673
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Susanm 316,348
News Two more arrested in fatal Allentown home invas... Fri weaponX 1
News WFMZ needs updated commentary (Apr '09) Aug 17 weaponX 30
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) Aug 16 weaponX 95
News Police: Man arrested for graffiti support of Al... Aug 15 weaponX 1
News Woman who had sex with boy, 16, is given work-r... (Jun '07) Apr '17 Judy 22

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages