State police searching for man who disappeared after leading au...

State police at Bethlehem are searching for a man who disappeared after leading authorities on a hectic vehicle chase through Lehigh County early today. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lehigh Valley Resident

Bethlehem, PA

#24 Jul 4, 2009
Isn't this a desc. of one of those Hot Dog or Cheese Steak cart vendors in Bethlehem?????
cornrow racer

Slatington, PA

#25 Jul 4, 2009
Good for him

Since: Apr 09

Allentown, PA

#26 Jul 5, 2009
Silda wrote:
The Allentown Police once again display their utter brilliance and professional discernment ...putting numerous innocent lives in collateral danger while they chase a guy on Route 378 for something as idiotic as "an equipment violation..."????
Way to go, guys! My taxes at work! I'm just glad the poor schmuck got away from you and a near tragedy was avoided, no thanks to any of you.
Wow... You favor and support crooks and illegal activity. Are you housing a Meth lab?

The police did their job and didn't do anything wrong. The fleeing people did the wrong.

Let me explain something to you: The police try to pull over a car. Said car steps on the gas and runs from the police. WHY are they running? The police don't know so they give pursuit. The people running could have just murdered somone; just robbed someone; could be drug runners; are probably into something illegal. The police give chase because there is a LOT more than just equipment failure. Understand that now?
News Watcher

Bethlehem, PA

#27 Jul 5, 2009
Silda wrote:
The Allentown Police once again display their utter brilliance and professional discernment ...
Allentown had nothing to do with it, idiot. It was PSP and Catty.
News Watcher

Bethlehem, PA

#28 Jul 5, 2009
and btw, why are comments disabled for the big DeSales sex perv story? and why have discussion been completely removed from other stories after people expressed their opinion?
News Watcher

Bethlehem, PA

#29 Jul 5, 2009
*discussions
Citizens at risk

Allentown, PA

#30 Jul 9, 2009
Amused Crack-er wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... You favor and support crooks and illegal activity. Are you housing a Meth lab?
The police did their job and didn't do anything wrong. The fleeing people did the wrong.
Let me explain something to you: The police try to pull over a car. Said car steps on the gas and runs from the police. WHY are they running? The police don't know so they give pursuit. The people running could have just murdered somone; just robbed someone; could be drug runners; are probably into something illegal. The police give chase because there is a LOT more than just equipment failure. Understand that now?
So I guess its all right to put numerous people at risk. Just because the police assume the guy is a bank robber / murderer / drug runner / maybe did something illegal.
Maybe they can tell that to the family of the next innocent person that gets killed.
Because they had to chase a car for an equipment violation.

Easton, PA

#31 Jul 10, 2009
Citizens at risk wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess its all right to put numerous people at risk. Just because the police assume the guy is a bank robber / murderer / drug runner / maybe did something illegal.
Maybe they can tell that to the family of the next innocent person that gets killed.
Because they had to chase a car for an equipment violation.
Again, the police didn't put anyone at risk. The fleeing people put others at risk. Why are you so hell-bent to blame the police for what the guilty are doing? The police aren't making the guilty flee, it is their own choice.

The police did NOT assume off the bat that the guy was a robber or anything, but think about it... If the guy was a typical, honest, citizen, then WHY is he running when the police try to pull him over? Right there is an admittance that there is MUCH more involved than a simple taillight out.

I guess anytime the police try to stop a vehicle and it flees, the cops should just go, "Oh well" and give up. That would b e great! All the crooks will ALWAYS get away then! In fact, that could be FUN! I will go out, murder someone, and when the police try to pull me over, I will flee since I know they won't chase me! Great idea!

It's scary to see how many people are in support of fleeing criminals these days...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#32 Jul 10, 2009
Amused Crack-er wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the police didn't put anyone at risk. The fleeing people put others at risk. Why are you so hell-bent to blame the police for what the guilty are doing? The police aren't making the guilty flee, it is their own choice.
The police did NOT assume off the bat that the guy was a robber or anything, but think about it... If the guy was a typical, honest, citizen, then WHY is he running when the police try to pull him over? Right there is an admittance that there is MUCH more involved than a simple taillight out.
I guess anytime the police try to stop a vehicle and it flees, the cops should just go, "Oh well" and give up. That would b e great! All the crooks will ALWAYS get away then! In fact, that could be FUN! I will go out, murder someone, and when the police try to pull me over, I will flee since I know they won't chase me! Great idea!
It's scary to see how many people are in support of fleeing criminals these days...
hey i dont know what youre talking about every time i get pulled over i run because i know the cops love a chase and want to kill innocent people. im just thinking of the cops man, wont anyone please think of the cops?

Easton, PA

#33 Jul 10, 2009
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey i dont know what youre talking about every time i get pulled over i run because i know the cops love a chase and want to kill innocent people. im just thinking of the cops man, wont anyone please think of the cops?
Oh, agreed! I will do the same thing, given the chance. The police really want to drive 100mph in the city and kill kids, so I may as well help them out as well as training on their driving!

Besides, if the cops didn't want to pull me over, I wouldn't run. It's their fault they are doing their job!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#34 Jul 10, 2009
Amused Crack-er wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, agreed! I will do the same thing, given the chance. The police really want to drive 100mph in the city and kill kids, so I may as well help them out as well as training on their driving!
Besides, if the cops didn't want to pull me over, I wouldn't run. It's their fault they are doing their job!
i kno rite wat iz theze pigz thinkin given us a hard time wen we jus tryna to get dat munny?
Triple K

Allentown, PA

#35 Feb 21, 2010
Amused Crack-er wrote:
<quoted text>
you got to be the most stupid person on Earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,156,884
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 71,320
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Feces for pagans 307,146
Pawlowski, Donchez and Panto: It's a bad idea t... 5 hr lady 3
Pa. takes on slumlord hide-and-seek 15 hr silly rabbit 5
Get furnace checked or face a fine Sat silly rabbit 47
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Fri Sam 18

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match