State lawmakers to remove earned income taxes from Allentown hockey arena funding

Jun 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

Pennsylvania lawmakers are expected to take steps to eliminate the earned income taxes component from the tax district law funding the Allentown hockey arena .

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012
silly rabbit

Lititz, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Snakes on the floor of the house in Harrisburg?
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

The vision of the Arena and the surrounding development that is about to occur is becoming more anticipated by the people of Allentown everyday. Thanks Ed for your constant effort on the progression of these projects. You are a fine mayor to say the least.
silly rabbit

Lititz, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

A-town Observer wrote:
The vision of the Arena and the surrounding development that is about to occur is becoming more anticipated by the people of Allentown everyday. Thanks Ed for your constant effort on the progression of these projects. You are a fine mayor to say the least.
POS at best and that doesn't stand for piece of shit it stand for preditor of state. Havin fun cause i am LMFAO allways rollin in the brown hole known as the straw that broke the camels back of the economic destruction of allentown pa single handedly thanx be to PALUMPASHITSKY and all his JESTERS?
backsnipsonmania c

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Yur darn tootin it's comin AO. Finally the Pudinski Palace of supports will soon be hosting roller derby matches in beautiful downtown Allentown. On off nights we can watch Pitt Bull prowess tests of strength and killing capability. Inter-spiced between the two aforementioned sports extravaganza will be an infamous local churches tent revival for the benefit of Lincoln Leadership Academy. Another special interest of The Pud. Public tax revenues for faith based schools
silly rabbit

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Walmart Superstore and a Dollar General after the areanas demish.
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

The Allentown Arena start being constructed in a couple-few months. It will be the most modern and attractive building in Allentown. It is going to be a tax generator for this city and we will have two very successful minor league organizations calling this great city of Allentown home. Both with the nicest facilities in their respected leagues. Every time people view this arena, they will automatically have in mind who made this all happen. Thank you Mr. Pawlowski for taking the risks you have which will take Allentown, Pa to a different, higher level and for making many locations in our city among the top in the region. Keep up the great work. You are appreciated by many citizens in Allentown.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Keep goin but i think it is bull

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE