Catasauqua Man Faces Court For Allege...

Catasauqua Man Faces Court For Alleged Rapes: Joseph Eck Sr. is...

There are 49 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Catasauqua Man Faces Court For Alleged Rapes: Joseph Eck Sr. is.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Catasauqua man who allegedly raped two girls earlier this year and then skipped town after relatives of victims called police was in Lehigh County Court this morning where he waived his right to a preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

teacher

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Jun 9, 2009
Can we go back to public executions? That may make other people like him think twice before THEY do something so heinous!
uninformed public

Easton, PA

#23 Jun 9, 2009
The government is giving the developers money to build treatment centers for sex offenders in the lehigh valley so they can move in around the lehigh valley. They are currently housed in the state prison work release building in downtown Allentown and the address is not on the sexaul offenders list on the computer site for sex offenders this would be a interesting subject at the next city counsil meeting in Allentown. Maybe Tony Philips could give some of them advice how not to be caught.LOL
lucy

Allentown, PA

#25 Jun 10, 2009
This guy was always a loser. Alot of the people at the factory we worked
thought he was just great. He was an ahole. You always knew he was up to no good. I wonder if he did anything to other family members and they are afraid to talk. If they would speak out it would probably help to get him more time if he does't get enough.
Keep this jerk behind bars.
alicia

Allentown, PA

#26 Jun 10, 2009
what a jerk
Trik

Whitehall, PA

#27 Jun 10, 2009
I don't want to sound ignorant or anything, but where does it say that these kids were his grandchildren???
alicia

Allentown, PA

#28 Jun 10, 2009
Trik wrote:
I don't want to sound ignorant or anything, but where does it say that these kids were his grandchildren???
I was wondering that too.
Concerned citizen

United States

#29 Jun 10, 2009
This man should be put away and forgotten about. They can never be cured of the "SICKNESS" they have. He should never see the light of day again.
Tillie

Allentown, PA

#30 Jun 10, 2009
Concerned citizen wrote:
This man should be put away and forgotten about. They can never be cured of the "SICKNESS" they have. He should never see the light of day again.
I agree with you.
Tillie

Allentown, PA

#31 Jun 10, 2009
Their is not help out there for this pig. I do not care how much therapy these bastards go through they will never be helped.
I hope he rots in hell. He ruined lives. Let some parents in the cell with him for about 10 minutes. I am sure the inmates are taking care of this sick pig.I sure hope they are.
uninformed public

Easton, PA

#32 Jun 10, 2009
Concerned citizen wrote:
Thats what they did with people with mental illness in the early 1900s and look at us now. This man has a untreatable illness that can only be cured one way and that is not putting him away its got to be nipped in the bud if you get my drift.

Since: Jun 08

Princeton, NJ

#33 Jun 11, 2009
Trik wrote:
personal knowledge, also as someone had posted the first time he got caught wasn't his daughter but in fact a niece, and another post was that the family may not want to speak up... it was his sister's home he was hiding at...
emilia

Allentown, PA

#34 Jun 11, 2009
Whooo Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
personal knowledge, also as someone had posted the first time he got caught wasn't his daughter but in fact a niece, and another post was that the family may not want to speak up... it was his sister's home he was hiding at...
Seems like you know alot about this guy.He must be part of your family.

Princeton, NJ

#35 Jun 11, 2009
emilia wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you know alot about this guy.He must be part of your family.
No not a family member, just know the facts...
emilia

Allentown, PA

#36 Jun 11, 2009
Whooo Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
No not a family member, just know the facts...
You must be an aquaitance of the accused.
uninformed public

Easton, PA

#37 Jun 11, 2009
just kill the bastard and stop wasting taxpayers money on this filth?

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Jun 12, 2009
emilia wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an aquaitance of the accused.
emilia get a life!! do some reading do some fact searching then come back here and post...
emilia

Allentown, PA

#39 Jun 12, 2009
Whooo Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
emilia get a life!! do some reading do some fact searching then come back here and post...
You are his family. Why don"t you admit it. Hide behind the curtain. You sure know alot about this story. Their was never anything mentioned in the newspaper who these children were.
You must be an awful nosey person to be looking for facts about this story.
Maybe that is all you have in life to look into everyone elses life.
Jesse Sharpton

AOL

#40 Jun 12, 2009
another sick azz white boy. We need to cut his nutz off
a person

Blandon, PA

#41 Jun 12, 2009
how stupid can you be wrote:
if he did this to his own daughter of course he will do this to his grandkids, shame on his son for allowing his children to be around them, he should be in jail too!
Amen. Put this guy behind bars where he can hurt noone again.
ImTiredOf_It

Hazleton, PA

#42 Jun 13, 2009
Now this guy there is not helping. He has crossed to the other side and cannot be rehabilitated. He is a coward who WILL, suddenly, find God when his well-being is threatened by the courts. His sentence should be life in prison WITHOUT PAROLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min __Joy__ 1,656,290
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brudduh Z 321,981
I'm giving Allentown the enema it deserves 10 hr weapon X 5
I challenge Kranium to a fish off 10 hr weapon X 5
GNWTC offers vocational training 10 hr weapon X 10
Is weapon x a rap god? 12 hr weapon X 20
I know Richard Kranium's secret 13 hr WNC 15

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance