Police chase ends in crash, serious i...

Police chase ends in crash, serious injuries possible

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 15, 2009, titled Police chase ends in crash, serious injuries possible. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A police chase that started in the North Catasauqua area ended tonight in a crash, possibly with severe injuries, according to police radio reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

a man called Smurf

Allentown, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2009
I heard he had an expired inspection....
calvin hooves

Allentown, PA

#3 Jul 16, 2009
wfmz reported it on last nights news as a motorcycle crash, and it ended in a fatality. c'mon morning call. get the scoop already. do you have cathy crane getting the news now too??????
phlipp

Allentown, PA

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Road pizza is cool
damn

Easton, PA

#6 Jul 16, 2009
calvin hooves scoops morning call !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,431,717
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr John-K 311,866
News Allentown Police Department unit to target gangs (May '07) 7 hr silly rabbit 23
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 hr Barmsweb 72,037
News Firefighters Contain East Allentown Blaze (May '08) Sat silly rabbit 2
News Signage would be a show of respect for Allentow... Sat silly rabbit 1
News Dantos, McCarthy, Varricchio in Lehigh -- themo... (Oct '07) Sat silly rabbit 11

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages