Allentown man jailed for assaulting girls.

Full story: The Morning Call

A 28-year-old Allentown man is in jail today on charges he sexually assaulted three girls last year.
Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nazi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 18, 2007
 
annonymus wrote:
Obviously most of you all dont know what in the world your talking about. Ignorance is bliss. Maybe one day you will be educated about his roles in the girls life. But other than that, if you knew him then you wouldn't be saying such gross things. IF YOU KNEW THE GIRLS YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING SUCH GROSS THINGS BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE JUST LYING. I can't tell you specifically because this is an open case, but I will tell you this he doesn't fit the profile. The girls do fit the profile of lying little girls that want public attention. so why don't u give them what they want with your little comments. Maybe a couple of girls that you know will say something about u after they see the attention they can receive for telling a little white lie.
listen to you ignorance here you are obviously defending a child molester makes me wonder if you have girls or children of your own and would you say the same if they told you he did those things hes being accused for i betyou tell your children they are liars .you sicko
nazi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 18, 2007
 
annonymus wrote:
Obviously most of you all dont know what in the world your talking about. Ignorance is bliss. Maybe one day you will be educated about his roles in the girls life. But other than that, if you knew him then you wouldn't be saying such gross things. IF YOU KNEW THE GIRLS YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING SUCH GROSS THINGS BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE JUST LYING. I can't tell you specifically because this is an open case, but I will tell you this he doesn't fit the profile. The girls do fit the profile of lying little girls that want public attention. so why don't u give them what they want with your little comments. Maybe a couple of girls that you know will say something about u after they see the attention they can receive for telling a little white lie.
exactly child molesters never fit the profile they must be that way in order to succeed you would be surprise who they are they are not scruny drug addicts off the streets most are very well educated career oriented so call family man and guess what they are indeed molesters
Desire

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 21, 2007
 
annonymus wrote:
I think we should not be quick to judge. There is a lot more than meets the eye. I don't think there is any physical evidence of abuse other than hearsay of the girls from what I have heard. I think they should really take the time to examine this one it would be a very sad thing to charge a man with these charges without them being true. The girls also don't have the best track record of speaking the truth by evidence of people who have known them. There is a lot more than meets the eye...

You must be as sick as he is...I know these girls my whole life..They would not lie on something as delicate as this...you are related to this ***hole and you must be a pervert just like him, Wonder when news like this will break from you..hope it's soon so you can join him in a adjoining cell for the rest of your life!! You both deserve each other!
shocked

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 22, 2007
 
I know this man and he was a very controlling husband and father. Now that this is out things he has done make sense. He needs mental help. I pray that the children her violated will be helped and that them and their families will be get through this difficult time ahead. It takes great courage to come forward with alligations like this and I commend the children for having the strength to come forward.
shocked

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 22, 2007
 
BTW everyone from FL who is posting is his family you wont change their minds..
The Moral Compass

Martins Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 22, 2007
 
This pervert should be neutered.

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 22, 2007
 
TheNewFormatSux wrote:
Another "Z" makes it to the police blotter.
What the f--k are you trying to freekin say. WOW MAN DOSE ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HELL THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT? PLEASE....
s_ally_2007

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 23, 2007
 
annonymus wrote:
Obviously most of you all dont know what in the world your talking about. Ignorance is bliss. Maybe one day you will be educated about his roles in the girls life. But other than that, if you knew him then you wouldn't be saying such gross things. IF YOU KNEW THE GIRLS YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING SUCH GROSS THINGS BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE JUST LYING. I can't tell you specifically because this is an open case, but I will tell you this he doesn't fit the profile. The girls do fit the profile of lying little girls that want public attention. so why don't u give them what they want with your little comments. Maybe a couple of girls that you know will say something about u after they see the attention they can receive for telling a little white lie.
What is the profile ? Do you know maybe you should research child molesters and rapist and dig in to their background and then you can sya who fits the profile...

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 27, 2007
 
annonymus wrote:
I think we should not be quick to judge. There is a lot more than meets the eye. I don't think there is any physical evidence of abuse other than hearsay of the girls from what I have heard. I think they should really take the time to examine this one it would be a very sad thing to charge a man with these charges without them being true. The girls also don't have the best track record of speaking the truth by evidence of people who have known them. There is a lot more than meets the eye...
MAAAAAAN ARE YOU STUPID......

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 27, 2007
 
annonymus wrote:
Again all there is right now is hear say of little girls that have track records of lying. There is a lot more than meets the Eye, meaning that these girls are more than likely lying that no sexual assault actually took place.
We got us a genuine 100% rablerouser. This guy with an IQ the same size of his shoe, came into this thread to do nothing but start trouble, Ignore him.
Loyal-2-U

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 22, 2009
 
I am an outsider, just like a lot of these people who might have commented. I think signs are there. If he was in a messed up world of trouble with his fam, than some will go farther than they ever wanted too. The reason this man is in trouble is because he did not listen to the signs. On a second note, if he was at all guilty he shall stir away from ANY drama that has disrupted his life from the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
Catasauqua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••