ONLINE 'We've got to get the shells t...

ONLINE 'We've got to get the shells to the guns!'

There are 8 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 7, 2008, titled ONLINE 'We've got to get the shells to the guns!'. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

VIDEO: Warren Peters talks about his service in World War II . HISTORIC PAGES: Morning Call front pages related to the United States at war through the years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

snowman Easton PA

Nazareth, PA

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Thank you Mr. Peters.
cat kid

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Dec 7, 2008
it is such an honor to have heroes like you living amongst us, i also live in catty and have been to the vfw here in town and i looked up the names of the people from catty who died fighting for our freedom, a man that lived in my house went to ww2 and died there. i am glad you didnt die there and are able to come and tell us the story of dec 7th.
my daughter has joined the army and recently graduated boot camp. she is now in training in tx. my dad served during the cuban missile crisis in the navy, and my brother served for 20 years in submarine duty. it is an honor to be amongst our modern day heroes and know we are a free country because of these people and their sacrifices. one day i will go to hawaii and see the pearl harbor memorial and i know a tear will come to my eyes when i get there. i will just say thank you for my freedom, to all our military out there, may god watch over you. god bless you.
Big Guns

Emmaus, PA

#3 Dec 7, 2008
We all Salute you Mr. Peters.

Thank You.

Emmaus, PA

#4 Dec 7, 2008
you are a real man!I am proud to have read your story..
South Carolina Tom

Conway, SC

#5 Dec 7, 2008
Thank you Mr. Peters. We live in freedom because of people like you.
proud niece

Providence, RI

#7 Dec 7, 2008
thank you Uncle Warren, we love you and appreciate all that you and your brothers in arms did for this country.
Linda Trexler

Providence, RI

#8 Dec 7, 2008
Uncle Warren, we are all so proud of you and thank you and your fellow soldiers for your selfless service to our great country.
Love you!

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2008
Riverratbond, now was it really necessary to inject your idiotic jacka$$ political comments to this thread?? Why don't you go back to your redneck, backwoods, trailer park and drink yourself stupid like you normally do!! DUMBA$$!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,729,719
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min June VanDerMark 334,281
Jersey Shore is Kranium's favorite show 2 hr Kyle Travis 28
My 20 year old son in high school 2 hr Kyle Travis 42
Richard itís your parents 2 hr Kyle Travis 6
Message to Richard Kranium 2 hr Kyle Travis 10
Question 2 hr Paul 7

Catasauqua Jobs

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages