Omg PD: Police Say 'Slime' Shot Man Dead

Full story: Patch.com

'Slime' wanted for fatal shooting outside strip club, police say : Bethlehem detectives say a man known as "Slime" gunned down Tyree Wimberly on Club Avenue in January.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2013
YOUNG BLACK EFFIN IDIOTS

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

“JEWISH PROPAGANDA”

DO NOT TRUST THE JEW NEWS IT’s ALL A PACT OF LIES!

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2007/10/10/ma...

http://www.thecitizen.com/node/12669
POLITICALLY CORRECT- Redefined in 2013
QUESTION: To Be or Not To Be POLITCIALLY CORRECT?
FACT: To be “POLITICALLY CORRECT” in 2013 you either have to be BRAIN DEAD, a LIAR, a LIBERAL or all of the ABOVE. Sadly, you can “NEVER EVER” be NONE of the ABOVE!
In 2013, to be “POLITICALLY CORRECT” means to be “WRONG”, it’s really that EFFIN SIMPLE!
To be “POLITICALLY CORRECT” in 2013 means allowing the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA to continue to “MISLEAD” U.S. by “MIS”-INTERPRETING THE NEWS AND “LEADING” U.S. in the WRONG Direction.
EXAMPLES: Recently an 8-month old White Infant was SODOMIZED to Death by a YOUNG BLACK THUG in Gretna, Louisiana and a 13-month White Infant was SHOT Right Between the Eyes by two YOUNG BLACK THUGS just outside of Atlanta, Georgia! When questioned about the Incident by the Police one of the Suspect said and I Quote ,“WE SHOT THE WHITE BABY FOR THE FUN OF IT”!
In 2013, the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA is too busy attempting to keep everyone’s Focused on the up-coming TRAYVON MARTIN Trial to notice any of the Real Victims of Black on White Crimes! Crimes against NATURE and Crimes Perpetrated against Defenseless White Infants!
Trayvon Martin was a YOUNG BLACK THUG who got CAPPED while Playing the “KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME”!
QUESTION: Why can’t TRAYVONY Read or Write? He is in the 11th Grade!
“POLITICALLY INCORRECT RESPONSE”
TRAYVONY can’t Read or Write because ------>”YOU CAN'T MAKE CHiCKEN SALAD OUT OF CHICKEN $HYT!"
BLACK's STRUGGLE THE MOST ON EDUCATIONAL TESTING that why many Predominately Black School Systems across America have resorted to CHEATING-> ATLANTA, ST. LOUIS, CHIGAGO, DETROIT and WASHINGTON D.C. to name a few!
Educators need to review the "BELL CURVE" and sooOOOO DOES THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA, as well as, the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS! STOP trying to BULLY Everybody and SIMPLY Admit the obvious TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH!
FACTS:
AVERAGE High School Graduate has IQ of 100
AVERAGE Black High School Student IQ = 83
AVERAGE Hispanic High School Student IQ = 92
AVERAGE White High School Student IQ = 108
AVERAGE Asian High School Student IQ = 114
Sadly, Muslims and People from India are America's BEST STUDENTS!
FACT: "DENILE" ain't just a River in Egypt!
FACT: Nobody in their right mind wants to take a test they know that they can't PASS!
FACT: America has gotten sooOOOOO POLITICALLY CORRECT that we are no express the GOD's Honest Truth, without CONDEMNATION, DEMONIZATION and OSTRACIZATION!
"The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or any less TRUE!" (TRAINAISM, 2012)
FACT: Different Ethnic Groups Possess Different Talents and Different Deficits, it's just the way GOD Built U.S.!
FACT: Very few White Guys are Playing Basketball in the NBA or Football in the NFL! Black Athletes tend to be Stronger, Faster, better Coordinated and significantly more Aggressive than their White Counterparts!
EXAMPLE: Very few Women are as STRONG as their Male Counterparts, however, they are SMARTER, more MANIPULATIVE and know how to COOK, CLEAN and MOST importantly CARE FOR THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS!
FACT: Educational Testing is considered to be a BAD THING by the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA, TEACHER'S UNIONS and PARENTS that don't want to be held accountable for Poor Progress in Academic Achievement or rather LACK THERE OF!
FACT: Things will continue to get WORST in America until Ignorant People STOP having Babies they are ill prepared to raise, as well as, ill afford to keep!
fatuous1
QUESTION: Should I be POLITCIALLY CORRECT?
RESPONSE: I would much rather be "RIGHT" than be
"POLITCIALLY CORRECT"!
FACT: Being RIGHT means being a "REALIST"!
http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2013/... ]

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DUDE...take a sleeping pill and get some rest!!...SHEESH!!
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

WHITE INFANT SODOMiZED 2 DEATH BY BLACK THUG-NOT NATIONAL NEWS and during that same time period a 13-MONTH OLD WHITE WAS SHOT RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES BY 2 YOUNG BLACK THUGS IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA-The PERPS SAID AND I QUOTE, "WE DID IT FOR FUN OF IT!"

PAULA DEEN SAYS THE "N" WORD AND LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA SICS THEIR RACIST ATTACK DOGS ON HER!

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs...

NEW ORLEANS THUG LIFE DOCUMENTED ON FiLM!

Could their be anything tougher on a Child than Growing Up in such a Horrible Environment?

Children are Surrounded every day by "THUG LIFERS",
"CRACKHEADS", "CRACKORES", "TINY TUPACERS", "DRUG DEALERS", "LITTLE TRAYVONS", "AFRICAN QUEENS", "STICK UP GUYS", "STREET HUSTLAS", "GANGSTAS", "PEOPLE PARASITES" "GANG BANGERS" and the MOTHER to all these DYSFUNCTION People the "ENTITLEMENTERS"!

FACT: With over 75% of the Citizens in the City of NEW ORLEANS LIVING on the PUBLIC DOLE and 65% are SUFFERING from ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, ILLEGAL DRUGS, GAMBLING and VIDEO GAMING ADDICTIONS! Appropriate ROLE MODELS are extremely difficult to find in the "BIG EASY", DETROIT, DENVER, ST. LOUIS, FLINT, CHICAGO, JACKSON, JACKSONVILLE, NEW YORK, BROOKLYN, LOS ANGELES, SAN DIAGO, MEMPHIS, BURMINGHAM, MOBLIE, BATON ROUGE and far too many Blighted Predominately Black Communities across America, France and England! Blacks Folks are Struggling all over the World and a lot of it has to do with having an AVERAGE IQ of 82!

NEW ORLEANS is a very SAD place to Live, but then again sooOOOO IS HARVEY, MARRERO, BRIDGE CITY, METAIRIE, KENNER and AVONDALE. Recently, an 8-month old White Infant was SODOMIZED to DEATH by a "YOUNG BLACK THUG" in GRETNA, LOUISIANA! Interestingly, the Story never turned up in the NATIONAL LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA, unlike the PAULA DEEN "N" WORD STORY!

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2013/0 ...

fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
FatuousCra@aol.com
WRITER, ECONOMIST and CERTIFIED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST
Author: "THE REALIST"-THE TRUTH ABOUT PUBLIC EDUCATION
PRESIDENT, FOUNDER & CEO of the Prestigious LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB and the Infamous WHITE HOUSE TEA PARTY
https://plus.google.com/114683111024066307575 ...
Whenever CONSTITUENTS tell me, Mr. Traina you seem to be a little Rough Around the EDGES, I always tell them-sooOOOO IS LOUISIANA and then I ask them about when was the last time they Visited NEW ORLEANS, BATON ROUGE, LAKE CHARLES, SHREVEPORT, BOSSIER CITY or MONROE?
FACT: LOUISIANA is very ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES and it's DEFINITELY GONNA TAKE A "MAN OF STEEL" TO FLATTEN ALL THOSE RUFF EDGES OUT!
So if you are "WAITIN ON SUPERMAN", don't bother, I'm only one ELECTION CYCLE AWAY!
People say Mark you're sooOOOO "COCKY", but I say, ANTHONY WEINER is "COCKY", I'm just "CONFIDENT"!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/new-orleans-l ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,095,726
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 68,836
Allentown petition seeks stronger fight against... 2 hr silly rabbit 8
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bill OReilly 51,275
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Love Lost 305,388
Allentown mosquito sample tests positive for We... 17 hr silly rabbit 3
Warrant issued in Allentown stabbing Tue silly rabbit 1

Search the Catasauqua Forum:
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
Catasauqua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Catasauqua Jobs