Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313704 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290305 Mar 25, 2013
Congratulations! You are officially the last knuckle-dragging cretin in america to believe the "gerbil" story.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange comment from a gay man that has admitted he is a catcher. I am sure the emergency room has seen you to extract a few things from your backside over the years. How many gerbils have given their lives for your enjoyment?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290306 Mar 25, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. However, true equality is not a good thing for militant religionist guys who still think women should be total slaves to the home. They have made THAT fact very clear already.
I like the idea of a warrier group of Amazons to protect the country and fight in foriegn battles.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290307 Mar 25, 2013
You can't "protect" a fetus without stomping all over the rights of the woman involved.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Once the woman becomes pregnant there are two lives that deserve respect and protection.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290308 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Since some women have convince the military that women should be allowed in combat which may very well lead to women having to serve in combat doesn't that amount to girls not having a choice to go to battle and possibly die and leave orphans behind?
Is that a weird concept to you?
Orphans?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290309 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Orphans?
What do you call children of dead parents?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290310 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Orphans?
You must have copied off facebook because you want to be wittier than your dearly hated husband.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290311 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call children of dead parents?
Who says both parents would be dead, Imbecile?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290312 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says both parents would be dead, Imbecile?
Highly possible and then the children would be orphans. Which is what I said. You are just as contrary today as any other day. Guess the nap didn't help, Bitter lady.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290313 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly possible and then the children would be orphans. Which is what I said. You are just as contrary today as any other day. Guess the nap didn't help, Bitter lady.
You didn't say possible. Be precise, Witless.

I'm sorry that Gtown's assumption that we'd object to women being drafted didn't pan out, but you are the one being grumpy about it. Maybe you're the one who needs to nap.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290314 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say possible. Be precise, Witless.
I'm sorry that Gtown's assumption that we'd object to women being drafted didn't pan out, but you are the one being grumpy about it. Maybe you're the one who needs to nap.
It was a thoughtful question with big repercussions that I'm sure you can't see. Blissfully blind.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290315 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a thoughtful question with big repercussions that I'm sure you can't see. Blissfully blind.
No, it was an ASSUMPTION that we hadn't seen the possible repercussions, as though we needed him to point them out to us 'poor little things'. He's obviously just used to dealing with empty headed women like you. We do see them.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290316 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was an ASSUMPTION that we hadn't seen the possible repercussions, as though we needed him to point them out to us 'poor little things'. He's obviously just used to dealing with empty headed women like you. We do see them.
What are they?
Ocean56

AOL

#290317 Mar 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
I disagree. Once the woman becomes pregnant there are two lives that deserve respect and protection.
Then we'll have to agree to DISagree, won't we.:-)
Katie

Auburn, WA

#290318 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about what is best for the child. It is about what the woman wants regardless of how it affects her children. Don't you get it.
This is crapOHla, Ink.
Why do you hold such a dim view of women?
I thought you were one...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290319 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they?
You don't know? Funny, because we've been discussing them for the last day or two. You're assumption that we hadn't thought of them before is just that, an assumption. And it only makes you look like an *ss.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290320 Mar 25, 2013
<Sigh> your, not you're.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#290321 Mar 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You think you come across as Little Mary Sunshine?
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#290322 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<Sigh> your, not you're.
<sigh<, <shrug>, unborn baby, not fetus.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290323 Mar 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<Sigh> your, not you're.
Since you think both genders are equal and have equal rights and none should be specific nurturers, why shouldn't men have a paternity leave?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290324 Mar 25, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you think both genders are equal and have equal rights and none should be specific nurturers, why shouldn't men have a paternity leave?
I never said they shouldn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,510,520
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 8,089
News Build momentum for regional public health : The... (Mar '07) 4 hr silly rabbit 12
News Got a crime tip? Allentown police have an app f... 4 hr silly rabbit 2
News Is a 90 an A or a B? Answer affects students --... (Apr '08) 6 hr FOAMgiant 20
News City seeks to raise money, cut costs : The Morn... (Apr '07) 19 hr silly rabbit 24
News Family: Garden Bros Circus comes to Allentown Wed silly rabbit 8

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages