Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311487 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Auburn, WA

#283312 Feb 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So going back hundreds of years to a time that western christianity went on the offensive against the marauding muslims and persians, which proved to be a very effective move on their part at the time, excuses the killing that some muslims justify by the Qur'an today? I get your point, you don't like christianity or its followers. Some believers have done some stupid things in the past bringing their sanity into question, I agree. So tell me Katie, how many of your babies have you killed?
What? It's not surprising you're blind to your own hypocrisy.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#283313 Feb 10, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Dear Peter
I just want to add that whether your gay or not i still want to get all sweaty and grunty with you! We can really twist the sheets up!
You do?
I bet Peter is a woman.
Anonymous

United States

#283314 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my answer for all religions is that they are not represented by the extremists who are perverting the teachings of that religion.
You are wrong. The terrorists were not following their religion.
I am glad to see, that you don't feel any extreme, or horrible thing done in the name of Christ, were true christians.

Most believe what they believe, becouse it is what they were taught.

I used to believe opening an umbrella indoors was bad luck -walking under a ladder -black cats crossing the road in front of you, but if asked why? I wouldn't really have an answer.

Just like being a christian.

Many who claim to be christian, only do so becouse they were taught.

I claim to be a christian, becousr I was woken up by something.
That something just had a way of letting me kniw that it represented God.
that something changed my entire life and core values, to a point, where I thought I was about to be perfect, little did I know. Lol

This something lead me to read a bible "not a quran ",and lead me into all truths yet I'm still in this "body of death ".

I know how others look at christians and scrutinize their every word and deed,becouse for years when I truly didn't believe in God, or hated one if He exsisted, I would do the very same thing.

I now understand much more then I used to.

Just the birthing process alone, is an amazing thing! Yet we have cheapened it down to a mere choice.
Sex is a beautiful thing, but we have cheapened it down to the mechanics of it, with no love or passion. The earth just hangs there, tbe sun burns and burns but never burns up. Man feels superior to all but cannot explain how some things work. It is like I was walking blind for years and years, and now I see :)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283315 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made that statement about those cases, either.
Do yourself a favor, and stop trying to engage me in a battle of wits. You're unarmed, and are just making a fool of yourself.
So is this Iranian government extremist or not. or how about Lybia, Sudan or even Syria? Surely you have enough intelligence to answer one question.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283316 Feb 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see, that you don't feel any extreme, or horrible thing done in the name of Christ, were true christians.
Most believe what they believe, becouse it is what they were taught.
I used to believe opening an umbrella indoors was bad luck -walking under a ladder -black cats crossing the road in front of you, but if asked why? I wouldn't really have an answer.
Just like being a christian.
Many who claim to be christian, only do so becouse they were taught.
I claim to be a christian, becousr I was woken up by something.
That something just had a way of letting me kniw that it represented God.
that something changed my entire life and core values, to a point, where I thought I was about to be perfect, little did I know. Lol
This something lead me to read a bible "not a quran ",and lead me into all truths yet I'm still in this "body of death ".
I know how others look at christians and scrutinize their every word and deed,becouse for years when I truly didn't believe in God, or hated one if He exsisted, I would do the very same thing.
I now understand much more then I used to.
Just the birthing process alone, is an amazing thing! Yet we have cheapened it down to a mere choice.
Sex is a beautiful thing, but we have cheapened it down to the mechanics of it, with no love or passion. The earth just hangs there, tbe sun burns and burns but never burns up. Man feels superior to all but cannot explain how some things work. It is like I was walking blind for years and years, and now I see :)
Not one bit of this has anything to do with the subject at hand. And much of it is crap.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283317 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this Iranian government extremist or not. or how about Lybia, Sudan or even Syria? Surely you have enough intelligence to answer one question.
Why should I, when it has nothing to do with my point? Those cases have nothing to do with what I was talking about. Not one thing. You don't get to change the subject just because you've been proven wrong in your bigotted statements.
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#283318 Feb 10, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It didn't take 180+ years. Learn your history.
The liberal courts didn't "discover" it in the constitution until the 1970's. The constitution was written in the mid 1770,s and not adopted until the 1780's, so what history are you referring to. The history you make up for your own convenience?
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#283319 Feb 10, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are so back off my man!! Im going to be lap dancing on petey for awhile so go amuse yourself with your moms.
Careful dancing with Petey, Tom Tom. That pedestal he has himself on is pretty high up there.
Just a guy

Jersey City, NJ

#283320 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I, when it has nothing to do with my point? Those cases have nothing to do with what I was talking about. Not one thing. You don't get to change the subject just because you've been proven wrong in your bigotted statements.
Bitner, don't you have dishes to wash or a cake to bake this Sunday afternoon?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283321 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one bit of this has anything to do with the subject at hand. And much of it is crap.
The first sentence has everything to do with your statement that a religion, even Christianity shouldn't be judged by the extremists of that religion. Unfortunately it usually is here.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283322 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong, you don't have the intelligence needed or the intellectual honesty.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#283323 Feb 10, 2013
LOLOL

I may be late in seeing this, it was published last week. But it sure is funny!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/fox-new...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283324 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The first sentence has everything to do with your statement that a religion, even Christianity shouldn't be judged by the extremists of that religion. Unfortunately it usually is here.
Oh, look at the hypocrite.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283325 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong, you don't have the intelligence needed or the intellectual honesty.
Sorry, Witless, but the intellectual dishonesty is yours. Your bigotry was disproven, and so you tried to changed the subject, and lied about my statements.
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#283326 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that the only ones accused of being bigots are those who value life.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283327 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look at the hypocrite.
I asked if they were extremist governments and you couldn't answer.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283328 Feb 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that the only ones accused of being bigots are those who value life.
She doesn't know what the word means. Talk about reality and you are a bigot.lus she couldn't give an honest answer to a question if her life depended on it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#283329 Feb 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Witless, but the intellectual dishonesty is yours. Your bigotry was disproven, and so you tried to changed the subject, and lied about my statements.
You need to do some reading.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-a...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283330 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked if they were extremist governments and you couldn't answer.
Pay attention, Witless. That post of mine was not in response to that question.

You are a hypocrite, whining about people doing to Christians what many of the Christians on here also do.

Now, it's not that I couldn't answer. It's that I refuse to let you derail the subject to deflect from my point.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#283331 Feb 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some reading.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-a...
Again, you Imbecile, the subject was NOT apostasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,403,804
News Allentown police working to improve community r... 1 hr silly rabbit 15
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 2 hr silly rabbit 105
News Cops catch accused supermarket bandit after run... 3 hr Richard Kranium 2
turtle beach Reich 10 hr silly rabbit 15
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr TWP 72,037
News Governor visits Allentown to highlight new addi... Sat silly rabbit 8

Catasauqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages