Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
STO

Vallejo, CA

#283042 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most of you guys are all the same "not all ",but most. Like sto -instead of his "good christian values " rubbing off on you, it seems your vile filthy mouth is rubbing off on him.
Plus he seems to enjoy playing your "word games ".
I've noticed you either call those who disagree with you a troll, liar, ignorant, or all of the above, can you not realize that others may just disagree with you?
Guppy doesn't claim any god, plus she seems to be pro choice, but since she disagrees with you in other areas you bash her and call her name.
You lie. So, we call you a liar.
Anonymous

United States

#283043 Feb 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a thing about Islam. It's clear that you've never even met someone who is Muslim, or you'd know better than that statement. All you're doing is parroting misinformation that others, who ALSO don't know what they're talking about, have spouted before you.
What I am going by is "their " holy book, which says that a good muslim will kill all who don't wish to convert, but who you know are people who were raised in their religion, but in their heart they know what their religion teaches is wrong.

They just don't know who the one true God is. It is a very sad deal.
Anonymous

United States

#283044 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are - without ANY doubt - one of the STUPIDEST people on this thread. And that's saying A LOT.
The TRUE teaching's of the Islam has NOHTING to do with the terrorism of Bin Laden.
You're an ignorant shmuck, and not worth the saliva it would take to spit on your sorry ass.
<quoted text>Sounds a LOT like you're making yourself sound right now.
You want to know why more and more people turn from your version of jesus?
Read your own stupidity and the day you understand how sickening you are, is the day you'll know why.
You have no idea what islam teaches.
As far as my Jesus, I've already said I mess up when I try to represent Him, but you hated Him before I ever came along, and will after I'm gone, unless you get serious about the truth about God, instead of trying to fit Him into your box.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283045 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am going by is "their " holy book, which says that a good muslim will kill all who don't wish to convert, but who you know are people who were raised in their religion, but in their heart they know what their religion teaches is wrong.
They just don't know who the one true God is. It is a very sad deal.
No, the Quran does not actually say that. Again, you're simply parroting the ignorance of others.

And your religious beliefs only apply to you and those who share your religion. They are beliefs, not fact.

Your bigotry is duly noted.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283046 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what islam teaches.
As far as my Jesus, I've already said I mess up when I try to represent Him, but you hated Him before I ever came along, and will after I'm gone, unless you get serious about the truth about God, instead of trying to fit Him into your box.
It's you who doesn't know what Islam teaches.
Anonymous

United States

#283047 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! ANOTHER moron heard from.@@
WTF is with this stupidity tonite?
Has it ever crossed your mind, that you may just be wrong about anything? Plus not everyone that disagrees with you are not morons, liars, or idiots. As far as your other post about how much God loves you and has blessed you and yours, you are correct He does both!

When I see certain signs I just want to change them.
Like God bless america.

I would like to see -God has blessed america -america bless God.
Anonymous

United States

#283048 Feb 8, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Is Jesus mentioned in the Qur'an?
No, not my Jesus, or atleast they don't view Him as He is.

They view Him as a prophet but not the only way to Heaven.

The deal is though, either Jesus was who He said He was or He was a liar.
He claimed to be God, so what would you call a guy that did good things but claimed to be God?

God has many names -Jesus was reveiled to us 2000 years ago as God in flesh.

The only way a muslim can go to heaven for certain is to die while killing non muslims. This is why so many young men and women have blowed themself up. Living under such a horrible law, and told even if your the best you may or may not make it.
Sharia law should explain enough what islam is about.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283049 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is my question any more insane then what you asked me?
Virgins who got pregnant from not having sex are not the ones having abortions. As far as a decrease in abortions since the 90's, I don't know but would assume when you have a decrease in the population on that scale, then it would only seem right that tbere would be a decrease in abortions.
Other then that please forgive me for not putting much thought in answering your questions, it seems I've let my flesh get the best of me, and most I respond to require very little thought.
Just not much substance to their post.
Why is your question any more insane? Because you are only trying to inflame. You're not interested in what I am saying.

You make statements that one can only get pregnant by having sex and I correct you. You then accuse me of defending abortion. Yeah, that made so much sense. Not really.

You think women abort full term babies 10 minutes before they're due to deliver. Yeah, that made so much sense. What is shows is your lack of the basic knowledge of this topic. Did you think it was enough to swoop in here and say God says abortion is bad and so it is?!

But the topper is you claiming above we have a decrease in the population. You didn't hear earth's population has passed the 7B mark? Seven billion people roaming this planet, fighting for resources, for water, for air. Yeah, that's all creamy dreamy, isn't it?

We have a decrease in the number of annual abortions due to comprehensive education. Educating kids, teens, and young adults about their rights and responsibilities along with abstinence (not either or) factors into the lower numbers of annual abortions. We'll see if the numbers stay down for reporting year 2010, when everyone was hit hard by the recession.
Anonymous

United States

#283050 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude? Really foul.
Yes -you would think so.
Sto has been about as filthy mouthed as one can get, and I tell "a lesbian " that a person who "she" calls an adulteror can understand how a marriage works better then her, and you call me foul?

You are no different then her.
I was thinking you were but no, you have selective hearing and seeing.
Like a kid that wills it, and so it must be. Lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#283051 Feb 8, 2013
Are you just ineducable? AIDS is a disease; aides are assistants.

My mother wasn't heartbroken, nor was she worried about me. We're a very strong, resolute family. She went through prejudice as well; she was a triple-masters graduate at a time when most girls didn't even go to college, and got razzed for it. She didn't marry until she was 28 and got called "old maid"--not in a friendly way. She breezed through it because she knew who she was; they didn't.

I explained AIDS to her, and that it could be avoided. She trusted her children to be responsible. I KNEW her; you probably never even MET anyone like her.

Offending someone is not harming them, princess. How delicate are you?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deluding yourself if you think your mother wasn't very sad about you being gay. She was heartbroken. I can tell you have never been a parent. She was worried about YOU. She knew your life would be tougher than the average person. SHE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BE HURT BY WHAT OTHERS SAID. She was worried about aides etc. No, she was probably worried sick that you would contract aides. If you say otherwise you are disingenuous.
Never intentionally harm anyone? How about calling them filthy names? Interesting.
YES, EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THEIR KIDS BEING GAY. FOR INSTANCE, YOUR MOTHER. People want their kids to be happy and healthy. Duh. You have lost your credibility.
3 foot plastic bubble? Whatever.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283052 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is fishing AND ignorant. Its sad really.
You are a proabortion pagan and this is your usual fallback position. You guys can't do anyhitng but attack, then hide behind the troll label when cornered by your own stupidity.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283053 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes -you would think so.
Sto has been about as filthy mouthed as one can get, and I tell "a lesbian " that a person who "she" calls an adulteror can understand how a marriage works better then her, and you call me foul?
You are no different then her.
I was thinking you were but no, you have selective hearing and seeing.
Like a kid that wills it, and so it must be. Lol
STO hasn't been "filthy mouthed". You just don't like the truth of what is in Numbers. Bitter water caused abortion and it's in the bible. A matter you refuse to consider and outright reject based on nothing more than you don't want to believe it. Because it goes against all the spoon fed crap you've happily ingested.

Judging others is foul. And against what Christ taught. You are to discern. Learn the difference.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283055 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not my Jesus, or atleast they don't view Him as He is.
They view Him as a prophet but not the only way to Heaven.
The deal is though, either Jesus was who He said He was or He was a liar.
He claimed to be God, so what would you call a guy that did good things but claimed to be God?
God has many names -Jesus was reveiled to us 2000 years ago as God in flesh.
The only way a muslim can go to heaven for certain is to die while killing non muslims. This is why so many young men and women have blowed themself up. Living under such a horrible law, and told even if your the best you may or may not make it.
Sharia law should explain enough what islam is about.
Christian extremists want the equivalent of sharia law here in America. They wrap the stars and stripes around it, say a prayer for it, but it's still just oppressing women to be nothing more than what their biology dictates.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283056 Feb 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the abuse he takes on here just for being gay?
Want some cheese with that whine?
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283057 Feb 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"guppy" is a troll. Go back in time in the thread, you'll see an occasional poster from the same ISP saying the same crap under many different names.
proabort pagan fallback position. Antoer word for "I failed again".

Indianapolis

#283058 Feb 8, 2013
Evolution says nothing of the kind.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is how God says women were created. Atleast eve came from adams rib.
Of course to us that may sound weird, but just knowing how babies form and are in the womb, for so long, then they take their first breath,is kinda weird.
Plus lets take a look at evolution? It teaches us that women "men, and every thing came from...... A rock! Slim covered rock.
I geuss that makes God's version not seem so crazy after all.
Both take faith.
Evolution takes even more faith.
Anonymous

United States

#283059 Feb 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your question any more insane? Because you are only trying to inflame. You're not interested in what I am saying.
You make statements that one can only get pregnant by having sex and I correct you. You then accuse me of defending abortion. Yeah, that made so much sense. Not really.
You think women abort full term babies 10 minutes before they're due to deliver. Yeah, that made so much sense. What is shows is your lack of the basic knowledge of this topic. Did you think it was enough to swoop in here and say God says abortion is bad and so it is?!
But the topper is you claiming above we have a decrease in the population. You didn't hear earth's population has passed the 7B mark? Seven billion people roaming this planet, fighting for resources, for water, for air. Yeah, that's all creamy dreamy, isn't it?
We have a decrease in the number of annual abortions due to comprehensive education. Educating kids, teens, and young adults about their rights and responsibilities along with abstinence (not either or) factors into the lower numbers of annual abortions. We'll see if the numbers stay down for reporting year 2010, when everyone was hit hard by the recession.
Good I hope they can get the numbers down below 3000 a day. I am starting to understand the world "you guys " live in, but believe it or not there are many people in the world that view the aborting of a human for just any reason as a horrible thing.

There are people in other parts of the world who also would view it as a horrible thing. It is not just a medical desicion, it is the ending of a life.

Others in other parts of the world have never heard of evolution, and yet they even know that there is a big difference in a man (person) and a monkey.

Abortion is even against evolution.

If you haven't noticed the ones that are sold out for abortion, are those who have either had one, or someone they love has had on.

If you didn't notice, there was a lady "who had had an abortion, who came on here, and was shreded by foo and her pals ".

You think I'm a troll? Sometimes I read many post, and wonder if it is not the same person under difderent names.

I still don't know for the life of me how a woman could be ok with abortion? Even enough to send money to a place like planned parenthood.

I really thought women loved and protected babies.

When I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, it caused much harm and left scars that are, and always will be, but I don't send money to the co. On tv, that has advertisements for adultery.

I'm thankful for Gods forgiveness and the forgiveness of my wife.
Foo called my wife an idiot, sto, with his filthy mouth calls me a liar, and you said I was foul for defending myself. Granted I really shouldn't let these people bother me, but I'm still looking for just one pro choice who can be real about why they think abortion as is today is ok. It can't just be becouse its legal, since we all know many things have been legal that was no where near right.

Indianapolis

#283060 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah, so many straight people get attacked for being heterosexual.

You can have your opinion, no matter how pathetically ignorant its basis is. But we're free to tell you how stupid it is.

No, you're trying to give gay people a bad name, and you are failing. Miserably.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, violence is a problem. For straight people too.
I lied? Whatever. You can think as you wish. Clearly, you have a problem with the truth.
None of them agree with me? I probably won't sleep after hearing that. I'm crushed.
Ignorance? Whatever.
BTW - I am entitled to my opinion EVEN if you don't agree with it.
You give gay people a bad name.
Anonymous

United States

#283061 Feb 8, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some cheese with that whine?
Lol -glad to see you Tom.
If they think you get abuse for being gay, they should try being a christian "some exclusions apply STO " LOL.

IF they really really want abuse, the just be a pro life christian who says gay is not natural.
Wait I should have just said christian.:)
Its been a long night.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#283062 Feb 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lesbian "jew".
Atleast cpeter and others are REAL about what they believe concerning God.
They don't claim to know Him with one breath and use His Name in vain with the other.
God still loves you, in case you ever wish to have a change of heart about a real God.
Amen. Also she is not even a real Jew. It is hard to imoagine any agency would allow someone like her to have a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Tony Rome 1,115,621
Review: Low Life Kustomz (Sep '08) 1 hr Bloodviking 12
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Scapegoat 51,531
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim 6 hr silly rabbit 8
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr HughBe 69,541
Mom's screams halt baby slay trial 8 hr Richard Kranium 1
Puck Drops in Allentown 15 hr silly rabbit 7

Catasauqua News Video

Catasauqua Dating
Find my Match

Catasauqua Jobs

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Catasauqua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Catasauqua