Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,148)

Showing posts 262,941 - 262,960 of304,936
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

God is human? Thanks for blowing up millennia of superstition!
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as pro-life. Someone made it up.
I am human. So is a baby. So is God. He sits back and watches
us burn ourselves with so much stupidity.
Isn't it just envy.
They do not want another life to born.
The babies really belong to the women.
He takes care of the women.
The men are just dumb. They do not know.
All of the children are his.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
There's a Pro-Life march in Washington D.C. today.
As I said in a previous post, I believe God is speaking to our nation about abortion through the people in the Pro-Life movement. We are his modern-day prophets.
We Pro-Lifers believe that we have God on our side and His will is going to be accomplished through us, even though it may take a while to convince all you hardcore PCers that abortion is murder.
Roe vs Wade was a victory for the Devil, but this victory is only temporary. Eventually people around the world will see abortion for what it is and will outlaw it again...and I believe it won't be men who will have it outlawed, but women.
The tide is trutning in America. The proabortion pagans are losing and the unborn children by the millions will win their lives back. It is a beautiful dawn that will shine on this great nation. I wonder what all these pagans will do then.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>A proabort raised by a proabort. Now there is something I would never have imagined @@.
Not only that folks, but a proabort raised by a proabort who OBVIOUSLY didn't give a crap about her daughter enough to save her and her children. NOW she uses her for her pro abortion mission.
Foo again does as she's always done when she thinks she's providing facts that prove her right; the more she posts, the more the facts destroy her own argument. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't tell a woman who has no children and miscarried a pregnancy that she is the mother of a dead child, or would you?
No fool, the woman is the one who says it.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
How would that be in violation of the doctine of choice?
<quoted text>
It is a repuduation of the supporters of the choice of abortion. That is what this is all aobut. No one is fooled by the pretend care about choice. The only choice you proabort pagans fight for is abortion. This "real" mother showed courage in the face of the forces of secular humanism pushing for her to kill her unborn child. This child will now grow up and maybe find a cure for cancer. Maybe even the gay azz cancer you might get one day.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Just can't get through the day without fantasizing about me, can you?
zach wrote:
<quoted text>While you are a lifelong dicksmoker you sick homo.....now go get help you sick bastard.....LMFAO

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I tell a woman that she is the mother of a dead child? Would someone tell me that I am the wife of a dead husband?
Your strange.
You're not the only one who noticed the senselessness in his question.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't repudiate anything, except your total inability to comprehend what choice means.

The child could grow up to shoot up a school.
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a repuduation of the supporters of the choice of abortion. That is what this is all aobut. No one is fooled by the pretend care about choice. The only choice you proabort pagans fight for is abortion. This "real" mother showed courage in the face of the forces of secular humanism pushing for her to kill her unborn child. This child will now grow up and maybe find a cure for cancer. Maybe even the gay azz cancer you might get one day.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Just can't get through the day without fantasizing about me, can you?
<quoted text>
More like insulting a sick scumbag homo that needs severe help you nasty fruitcake......
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "Glory Halleluiah!" The woman exercised her right to choose and the baby is doing well.
Now, with a last name like Cardenes, it's axiomatic mommy and baby are Hispanic, and we know how you trailer trash feel about Hispanics, so let's just hope she isn't an unwed mother on Medicaid, because then you'll be complaining about your tax dollars going to pay for that child's medical care for what's likely to be the rest of her life.
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/...
She is a real mother an unlike you praobort pagans. She made the only real choice a mother would make. She had her child as God inteneded. As nature intended. That really pisses you culture of death idiots off.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a real mother an unlike you praobort pagans. She made the only real choice a mother would make. She had her child as God inteneded. As nature intended. That really pisses you culture of death idiots off.
Well said my friend....a sick homo atheist like cpete needs severe help in many areas.....
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
no i just disagree with you, you cant possibly NOT be a liberal, far lefter
sorry but yea......liberal
She also claim to be a Caholic and a pagan at the same time. She also claims to be prolife while supporting the choice of abortion. Don't blame her, even she doesn't know what she is. Feel sorry for here family. Every family has "one" like her.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Gerri Santoro's story in a nutshell:

"In June 1964, a woman was found dead from an illegal abortion on a Norwich, Connecticut motel room floor. She was identified by her sister as Gerri Santoro, a mother of two facing her third pregnancy. Santoro and her two daughters had been victims of an abusive husband/father. Santoro was just 28 years old, and was 6.5 months pregnant with her secret lover’s baby. He took her to the motel, and fled when the self-induced abortion went wrong, abandoning dying Santoro behind.(He was arrested but served only a year for manslaughter)."

She was 6 1/2 months pregnant (with her secret lover's baby) when she had that abortion. She wouldn't be allowed to abort a healthy child these days even with abortion being legal, so PCers using HER as the poster woman for abortion rights is senseless, disrespectful to HER, and displays desperation from the PC camp.

More of her story here: http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2007/06/07...

It doesn't show her photo. Just the story.

Including: "...Gerri was also the victim of years of domestic abuse at the hands of a cold, self-hating, and bigoted man—Sebastian "Sam" Santoro—whom she had naively and impulsively married at age 18. As a young bride in 1953 determined to get married before her best friend did, she subsequently endured years of abuse to try to save her marriage. She left Sam after she saw him repeatedly beat and whip their daughters with a belt.

Trying to build a new life, Gerri met a kinder, married, and smooth-talking 43 year-old man at the training school where they both worked. Clyde Dixon was completely different from her husband and Gerri, now 28 but still with dreams of a more hopeful future, talked of marrying Clyde and living in a big house with him and her daughters. But it was not to be. She became pregnant and when she learned that Sam was returning from California to see her and the girls, Gerri feared for her life and the lives of her daughters. She and Clyde checked into a motel on June 8, 1964 with the intent that Clyde would perform the abortion, using surgical instruments and a textbook that he had obtained from a co-worker. But she started to hemorrhage and Clyde panicked, leaving her by herself in the hotel room. Gerri died alone and in pain, discovered by the motel cleaning woman..."

Once again, the story is being used to support abortion rights. What she endured in that motel room is inhumane and tragic. The reasons she made the choice to abort a healthy 6 1/2 month old unborn child is a testament to how {desperate} she was to hide this secret affair and conceived child from it. If that had been my sister, I'd have done everything in my power to proect her from the abusive husband, NOT to abort a viable child.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because someone woke up in the 8th or 9th month and decided they didn't want to be pregnant anymore? Legally? I'd say no. But feel free to prove me wrong.
So you are anti-womans choice.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
What do you mean the woman doesn't matter?
Of course she matters. I was responding to someone who said women got the blame for everything.
I meant what I SAID, G. As far as I'M concerned, your toxic religion, whatever it is, treats women as second-class citizens who don't have any right to make ANY decision without a man to make it for them. You may not like my saying it, but I'll say it all I want.

That's one of the many reasons why I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago and haven't regretted it for a second. It's great to make my OWN personal choices, without needing the approval of annoying male clerics.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Katie wrote:
Their posts just keep getting more and more ridiculous. They ought to enter script-writing contests. Maybe they can cash in on their imaginations. Hey, it's the American way ... and it'll keep their nosy parker noses out of real women's sex lives. win/win.
:)
lol
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

BraveCon wrote:
I write the way I do to get the attention of you PCers and make you consider the abortion issue from new perspectives.
You have been so indoctrinated with Pro-Choice propaganda from the time of your birth that you are blind followers of it.
Perhaps by throwing new perspectives of the issue at you, you may start to consider whether your hardened PC position/viewpoints truly make sense and that they are truly just.
The only problem for you and other anti-choice regressives is that your so-called "perspectives" are quite absurd.

But hey, you're free to keep your delusions that you're "doing God's work" or something equally ridiculous. Fortunately for me, I don't have to buy them.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
What do you suggest should be done in the case of a woman finding out that she doesn't want to be a mother after she has given birth? Example; the story of that young miserable mom (you posted the other day) who hates being a mom. Do you think that child should be taken away?
Actually, sASSy, I posted that story to challenge the moronic anti-choice MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children." As that and OTHER such stories prove, that myth is so NOT TRUE.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath."
That's not why a stillborn is considered a fetus, you ignorant buffoon. It's considered a fetus because it was an "intrauterine fetal death" anywhere from 20 weeks to full term.
You make ridiculous claims of fact and when asked to substantiate your claims, you try to avoid it by claiming PLers need to Google for themselves. No, you make a claim, you prove it. Just as we do.
Here's proof you're a deluded fool who makes up stuff and claims it as a fact.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
Stillbirth
Definition
"A stillbirth is defined as the death of a fetus at any time after the twentieth week of pregnancy. Stillbirth is also referred to as intrauterine fetal death (IUFD)."
Description
"It is important to distinguish between a stillbirth and other words that describe the unintentional end of a pregnancy. A pregnancy that ends before the twentieth week is called a miscarriage rather than a stillbirth, even though the death of the fetus is a common cause of miscarriage. After the twentieth week, the unintended end of a pregnancy is called a stillbirth if the infant is dead at birth and premature delivery if it is born alive."
Before 20 weeks, death of a fetus is a miscarriage.
After the 20th week, stillborn if the "infant" is born DEAD.
If born alive after 20 weeks, it's "premature delivery".
Need more you deluded nut case?
On the Google page itself under "stillborn"
still·born
/&#712;stil&#716;bôrn/
Adjective
1.(of an infant) Born dead.
It's not considered a fetus because it "didn't take a breath", but because it died BEFORE being born. Even then, it's also stated as "infant".
Think what you want, when you want and how you want.

I will do the same.

Agree to disagree. Grow up and get out. Get a life. Do something besides make a fool of yourself. It is pitiful how you go on and on and on and on without realizing how you back up what I say.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
You're not very bright, are you?
No woman must parent. She can opt to adopt the child out.
Exactly. As I told sASSy, I posted that story to point out that the anti-choice MYTH which says "mothers never regret having their children" is just that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,941 - 262,960 of304,936
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Catasauqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE