Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311316 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277728 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink: "Gee shall I roll my eyes at your misspelling of 'claims'?"
lol
She misspells a lot, and it's not typos, since the letters she types aren't close enough to one another to be a slip of the finger.
Her misspellings recently include: "Deleware", "imbicile", "claimes".
Yours was a typo. The o and i are right next to each other on the keyboard. Funny when she tries to mock others for something she does so regularly.
It's easier for her than actually having a real discussion.
Her style of communication is little unimportant jabs or slurs.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#277729 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is defined as "part of a sentence about a lack of ability to understand what you read".
You can claim those exact words were part one of your sentences. That would be accurate. However, your sentence structure indicated you were defining the phase as "part of a sentence about a lack of ability to understand what you read", which is incorrect.
"It [the phrase, "read for comprehension"] means mean you people can't read to understand the meaning of what you're reading."
No, it doesn't.
STO: "Neither is defined as "part of a sentence about a lack of ability to understand what you read"."

LOL, I didn't say it was "defined" that way, you moron. I said that's what it is when used in [my] sentences and what I mean when I use it.
When I said, "It [the phrase, "read for comprehension"] means you people can't read to understand the meaning of what you're reading.", I'm saying [I mean] it that way, I didn't say there was a dictionary definition of it. Is there a dictionary definition for the words "can't read to understand the meaning of what you read"? No, but it's still a phrase that MEANS something, you bonehead.

Holy cow you people REALLY [can't read for comprehension].
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#277730 Jan 18, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like Big Sky outed you as Lynne, right!?!! LOL!
Well except I am not the poster Godless by choice and have never posted under that name. Foo made a mistake if that actually happened. Lynne Lies ALL the time! Ask Big Sky.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#277731 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
All I have for you is peace and love.
And a hug. Lots of hugs.
Katie, my dear friend, I do not know the email off hand but Im pretty sure I know where to find it. I will contact you ASAP! xxoo
Katie

Seattle, WA

#277732 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Brilliant
Hartford, CT.
Saturday Jan 12
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "So the fetus's autonomy ends where the woman's body begins? Duly noted."
Right. That's why you don't see malintent coming from the preborn baby. S/he does not grab a sharp curette & intentionally start slicing up Mommy.
You're starting to catch on.
Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get on your knees and suck some [email protected] alreaddy! We know you're jonesing for some gay sex.
3 posts after "Brilliant's"
Godless by Choice
Goes straight to my posts like Chicky did.
Saturday Jan 12
"lil Lily"
You PC seem to have a problem keeping food and drink in your mouths. You people "spew" on your monitors often.
Godlerss by Choice worte:
<quoted text>
its usually a direct result of reading something stupid by some clueless twit who think they are smart....
in the corner of your mind,
Lilrabbitfoofoo
Saturday Jan 12
godless by choice wrote: "lil Lily"
You PC seem to have a problem keeping food and drink in your mouths. You people "spew" on your monitors often.
its usually a direct result of reading something stupid by some clueless twit who think they are smart....
Lilrabbitfoo wrote
<quoted text>
CHICKY!! Hey lady!! SO good to see you! Hope all is well!!!
~Now we'll see the backpedaling and lame excuses from them as to how Godless by Choice is not Chicky and that Foo supposedly somehow mistook Godless by Choice for Chicky. lol
It was a troll. One who is currently posting against Foo.

I could say it was you the whole time. Who cares?

Besides, Foo made a mistake. I've never thought godless by choice was chicky.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277733 Jan 18, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or SHE decided she didn't want to be tied to a male control freak who thought he had the "right" to force her to stay pregnant against her will and dumped him soon after she had the abortion. My guess is as good as yours.
I laid out the story as it happened. Why do you feel that you have to rewrite it?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#277734 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, sentences like that are written all the time by people who write for a living, would you complain to them about "run-on" sentences, you fool? lol
Can't believe you sat there and counted how many words and then think you made a point about someone else, while believing you don't look mind bogglingly anal and stupid for having done so.
Quick, how many words in that sentence? lol, What a bonehead.
Keep going, mama.
see the light

New Britain, CT

#277735 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll posting against foo? You deathers can posts against anyone you want but when it happens to you deathers its done by trolls? Why do you deathers act like yer shitz dont stink??
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#277736 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant
Hartford, CT.
Saturday Jan 12
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "So the fetus's autonomy ends where the woman's body begins? Duly noted."
Right. That's why you don't see malintent coming from the preborn baby. S/he does not grab a sharp curette & intentionally start slicing up Mommy.
You're starting to catch on.
Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get on your knees and suck some [email protected] alreaddy! We know you're jonesing for some gay sex.
3 posts after "Brilliant's"
Godless by Choice
Goes straight to my posts like Chicky did.
Saturday Jan 12
"lil Lily"
Godlerss by Choice worte:
<quoted text>
in the corner of your mind,
Lilrabbitfoofoo
Saturday Jan 12
godless by choice wrote: "lil Lily"
Lilrabbitfoo wrote
<quoted text>
CHICKY!! Hey lady!! SO good to see you! Hope all is well!!!
~Now we'll see the backpedaling and lame excuses from them as to how Godless by Choice is not Chicky and that Foo supposedly somehow mistook Godless by Choice for Chicky. lol
Your links are fake. You poor, sad, little liar. Made all of this up for nothing. Seek help, dear. You truly need relief from your demented, obsessive, deceptive, mind.
see the light

New Britain, CT

#277737 Jan 18, 2013
Look at all of you deathers with your personal vendetts on here! Wake up and smell the STINK of your own shitz!!!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277738 Jan 18, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well scooter it is like this.. Compare how much I sound off on my beliefs and try to make them sound like every one should live by them as compared to you..
That is a start.
Second No Wiccan would ever try to tell some one that a character out of history actually existed. Without the archeological evidence to back it up with in the first place.
That would real evidence confirmed by more than few books pertaining to Paganism.
The other big thing, scooter, the more you try to sell your fear and guilt. The more of an @ss you look.
I know that plays into your whole martyr thing, but it really just makes you look pathetic.
Don't you claim that your deities exist?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277739 Jan 18, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She writes terribly. Did you know that she once wrote a 40 word run-on sentence? It was so bad it was good! She's fun.
She's the worst.

Then, like you said, she rationalizes her poor writing skills by claiming she meant to sound like a dumbass all along and THAT is supposed to teach us some "thing"! Too fun!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#277740 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is a caregiver in one respect or another. I'm sure that you have an important role but when it comes to a person feeling the need to 'confess' their past sins which might include an abortion and needing to be comforted that their God will forgive them and welcome them to heaven, you might not be up to the job. Do you think you could give them that reassurance?
Who said anything about confessing anything? Who said anything about me providing spiritual counsel? You are making stuff up. I said we listen and provide comfort measures. We do what we can, that's all. Relax, doll.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#277741 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just desperate to pretend that other people are as deceptive as she is. Its really quite sad. If that moron can't recognize my posting style vs a troll by now, she is clearly as stupid as I always knew she was. I have not posted here in months.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#277743 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the worst.
Then, like you said, she rationalizes her poor writing skills by claiming she meant to sound like a dumbass all along and THAT is supposed to teach us some "thing"! Too fun!
I think it is safe to say there are not a whole lot of properly functioning brain cells in LyinLilyLynneDs head.
see the light

New Britain, CT

#277742 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
STO: "You mean people who can't read for comprehension means people who can't "read for comprehension?
lol
You didn't explain or clarify a damned thing."
lol, dummy. You people don't know when you're being mocked. Of course I didn't, because INTELLIGENT people would have understood what that meant already. Only people who [can't read for comprehension =(perception or understanding] wouldn't, like you.
You people can't read for understanding... of what you read.
STO: "If you want to say PC can't understand the meaning of what's written, you would use the phrase "reading comprehension", as in "The PL lack reading comprehension.""
When I word myself the way I do, I'm saying you people [can't read FOR (perception or understanding)] when I say "read for comprehension", as defined in # 3.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compre...
com·pre·hen·sion
[kom-pri-hen-shuh&#8201;n] Show IPA
noun
1. the act or process of comprehending.
2. the state of being comprehended.
3. perception or understanding:
You're being anal to try to claim I'm wrong in how I worded myself; you're trying to prove you're right and you're proving yourself wrong instead. That's all you people are skilled at here.
Funny stuff.
You sick old crone. Go take your meds and wipe the drool off your face.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#277744 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen you all have the same lack of feeling toward a woman who might regret their abortion.'Deal with it or it doesn't happen' are your usual responses. I think you are all empty souless shells and I feel sorry for you.
What do you expect people to do besides state the obvious?

There are some women who regret their abortions. The majority do not. Studies have shown the majority of those who do regret are women who suffer from depression or other issues.

There is no post abortive stress syndrome. There is post-traumatic stress in which a woman who's aborted and regrets it may fall under, but it's not as often as you'd like it to be.

We've had this conversation so many times. I can't believe all you got out of it was how *everyone else* "are all empty souless shells and I feel sorry for you."

Maybe you need to seriously look at your expectations of others. Expectations sometimes lead to resentments when these go unmet. And yet, by nature, an expectation is not a sure thing.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#277745 Jan 18, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll posting against foo? You deathers can posts against anyone you want but when it happens to you deathers its done by trolls? Why do you deathers act like yer shitz dont stink??
You are most likely the troll that pretended to be me. Lying in the name of jesus amen. Really sad. Watch out for hell!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277746 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
She was making the point that there are many people in various lines of work whom people confide in and tell their woes to. Caregivers aren't the only ones.
She was also making the point that some people who listen care and some don't, including caregivers.
If I'm not mistaken, and I may be, Sassy had been talking about people regretting their abortions even if they don't admit it, and that they would admit it on their deathbeds.
I'll add that I think you're full of shit about yourself and the role you play in the lives of others, because if someone had an abortion they regret, and are on their deathbed, you may listen, but you wouldn't really care, because you haven't got the empathy for something like that, since your conscience is so dead to it.
That is exactly the point I have been trying to make to her but she is really hung up on her own importance, she can't understand that she spiritually doesn't have the skills to help someone meet their maker.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#277748 Jan 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has outed me, Toots. There's nothing to out.
I agree with you. See? I have reading comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catasauqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min cathy1691823 1,394,434
News 'They were trying to help': Armed anti-heroin c... 17 hr silly rabbit 2
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting Jun 22 Christsharians on... 14
Review: Majestic Interiors Inc (Feb '09) Jun 22 Chuck 35
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) Jun 21 silly rabbit 55
News Sam Bennett announcing run for Allentown mayor Jun 21 INQUISITOR 1
silly rabbit speaks irrational nonsense and gib... (May '14) Jun 18 silly rabbit 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Catasauqua Mortgages