Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
259,881 - 259,900 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Or, they can do what they want and you can butt out.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I agree, if married couples don't want kids, then they don't have to have kids, and if they are certain they Never want kids, then they can have medical procedures done to make sure they never do, but again to wait and decide if you want kids After the wife is pregnant, is no different then waiting to see if you really want to be married, After you get married. It is just a bad deal all the way around. Even Hilary Clinton said abortion, should be legal, safe, and RARE.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say they're one and the same. As soon as this "b.s. man" claimed "he" was okay with abortion to save the life of the mother I KNEW it was Sassy because she had already denied being "bsman", and then she threw that in to cover her identity deception.
I will say this one more time. I am not anyone else but sassy. If you don't believe me,don't. I really don't care.

But let me ASSURE you that I would never EVER joke about supporting abortion in any way,shape or form. That is well known of me.

Now,carry on....

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is most interesting; you say that "Connor obviously died while in utero[.]"
Yet, the one thing, on which all medical professionals could agree, was that the exact cause of death for both Laci and "Conner," could not be determined, due to the advanced decomposition of the bodies.
So, you're just trying to re-float the Titanic, with only a 25 lb lift bag.
It ain't going to work Lynne.
Maybe you're really trying to atone for the two fetuses you dropped in the toilet, after allowing your boyfriend to beat you up, and that's why this case is of such interest to you.
CD, your obscene descriptions of the miscarriage a teen had is duly noted. You're a sick ass. We got it loud and clear, thank you.

As to your stupidity about Laci and Connor; "Yet, the one thing, on which all medical professionals could agree, was that the exact cause of death for both Laci and "Conner," could not be determined, due to the advanced decomposition of the bodies."

Prove it. Provide something to substantiate your claims. Like Kathwynn who claimed Connor died after he "popped out" of his mother, he provided NOTHING to substantiate that claim.

I provided a law that substantiated he died before he was born. He didn't die from drowning when he popped out did he? How could he, he was in the womb with amniotic fluid that also enters the lungs of the fetus. There's a reason newborn babies don't drown during water births. Common sense is not your forté.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> You support abortion as choice but you feel *criticized* for it? Pro means to support.
And just who told you I "feel" criticized? Cake boss? I support a woman's right to choose whether to terminate her pregnancy, or carry her pregnancy to term. And I support both choices EQUALLY.
sassyliciouus wrote:
Abortion is killing a humans life.
Woopty f*cking doo.
sassyliciouus wrote:
You are pro-abortion. So far,every proabort on here is in favor of restricting elective abortion after a certain point. With that said,you are clearly then,not pro-HER choice. You're not for choice,you are for what YOU think she should be able to do.
I'm not only pro-choice, I'm also pro-law. And the law says that there are limits to elective abortion. I support that as well.
sassyliciouus wrote:
Not one proabort here has suggested adoption. In fact,most have poo-poo'ed it...claiming it's just better to abort than to adopt out.
Is there any better suggestion for adoption than actually adopting?
sassyliciouus wrote:
Something just aint right with your conscience if you are offended by being called Pro(in favor of)abortion. Perhaps,your conscience is not fully dead yet?
Not that it offends me, because nothing you or any other idolater hypocrite could say can offend me, but fact is, you pout, kick and scream every time you're called an anti-choicer and a hypocrite. So if it's good for the goose..........

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah..
If it makes you sleep better at night Lynne, keep saying it.
You know damn well that you cry yourself to sleep every night for staying in an abusive relationship and letting your boyfriend beat up on you as you did, so shut your pie hole. That's the reason why you had such a "hard-on" for my comment that a woman who stays in an abusive relationship is a moron. Just like you; a certified MORON!!
I have no pity for your sorry ass, bonehead.
Obviously no intelligent rebuttal from you. Only idiocy.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>
"""And that law has a clear an unambiguous exception for a woman's right to kill it and get it the hell out of her uterus, if that's what she wants to do.'"""
Yeah,no. This is not true. If a woman wants to electively "kill it" and "get it the hell out of her uterus",she can't after the elective deadline. So,no,it's may not be "what she wants to do".
So to coin your phrase "That argument hols(sic)as much water as the Titanic did".
URwelcome.
I see my comment really pissed you off..

Hook, line and sinker!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Lily, not Lynne D,
You are lying Lynne D. And EVERYONE knows it.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bullshit. The Victims of Violence Act of 2004 does not trump Roe v. Wade. Roe v. Wade does not make such reference to life in uteri. BTW, it's in uteri, not in utero you dumb shit. Learn proper Latin medical terms. Did they not teach you that in "Honorary Medical School?"
Roe v. Wade protects a woman's right to abort. The Act protects a woman's right to carry to term by embellishing on a technicality, the purpose of which is mainly to give your kind a $.10 lolly pop, while Roe v. Wade gives our kind Key Lime Pie.
Go on and prove me wrong.
Forgive me, CD. I thought in uteri was plural.

A woman sometimes has a thin wall within her uterus and technically can have two ZEFs growing at different rates in uteri. Whereas a woman with no thin wall in her uterus has only one ZEF growing at one time in utero.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not even legally, is the fetus a person and..." LILY's "... continuous vain repetitions of what one law says, doesn't make it so, but for the sole purpose of that law. "
Wow you figured that out, did you? All by yourself? But you didn't figure out WHY I posted that law to begin with did you?
When the woman WANTS her unborn child, BY LAW no one can get away with killing her unborn child. The law stated "unborn child" and "human being" in utero.
At some point, the majority of people who are responsible for making and ammending laws will figure out that it's not sensible to consider those in utero to be unborn children and human beings ONLY when momma WANTS them. They ARE that, wanted or not.
IN the meantime, that law was huge in recognizing the human life in utero as a separate HUMAN BEING from its mother, and recognizing the pregnant woman as its mother, as well as recognizing that anyone killing the childs without mother's consent will be charged with that crime. Before 2004, that wasn't so for women who lost their unborn children due to violence, or both were killed due to violence.
Blah, Blah, Blah.

Roe v. Wade is still law, and it will remain law long after you and me leave this mortal carcass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> """"" The science here is that sexual activity is healthy and necessary, both physically and mentally""" ""
Within certain boundaries,yes. If not,then no it is not healthy OR necessary.
The "boundaries" are ONLY defined by two consenting adults. YOU and your kind do not define those boundaries.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
I posted that law because Kathynn the Dummy claimed Connor was born when he died. Another PCer went along with him in that. I proved them wrong by showing that law. That law was proving Connor was NOT BORN when he was killed.
You proved nothing, other than you can copy and paste.

Not a single medical professional could tell whether Conner died in uteri, or after birth.

So, unless you know more than those doctors do (you're probably going to throw the "their knowledge comes from books" crock of shit at me), you need to shut your f*cking mouth.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Okay, so from now on, when a woman aborts, the fetus goes to the sperm donor.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that we don't live in a perfect world, and that sin abounds.
You act as if a child is no different then a 4- wheeler.
The husband has a right in Gods eyes to have what the two created.
God created evil, for without evil, then freewill would not truly be freewill.
you and those like you call evil good, and good evil.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not MY site, goofy. It's been around for a few years now, and it simply presents stories from women who DON'T regret having their abortion. You can say "it's screwed up" all you want. It doesn't change the fact that there are women who have had an abortion but experience NO regrets about it.
http://www.imnotsorry.net
There is no way that a woman who kills her own flesh and blood,won't regret it. I think that most will live in denial for a long time though. I think the pain of what they did,will haunt them for the rest of their lives whether or not they admit it or not.

Go google women who finally admitted their guilt and listen to their lifelong stories of self-destruction. They too,once upon a time,denied it too.

The rest,well,they just are evil and live evil lives,so killing ANYONE has no affect on them. No different than any other hard core killers.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Lily, not Lynne D, and I'm not "arguing" the law, you ignorant buffoon.
Stating what a law says is not "arguing" it. You wouldn't know that since you're not only not a real lawyer, you're STUPID. Since I wasn't using it to argue "abortion" but using it to argue Kathwynn's claim that Connor Peterson was dead only after "popping out" of his mother, your questions to me are POINTLESS.
CD: "Or are you suggesting that a fetus is only a human being, if injured when the mother wants it not to be?"
I haven't suggested anything. That law seems to be suggesting it, though, doesn't it, bonehead?
That is exactly what the law is suggesting. That the ZEF will be treated as a human being, same as its victimized mother, for purposes of sentencing punishment. Just like Ayaka posted.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
CD, "The Victims of Violence Act of 2004 does not trump Roe v. Wade. Roe v. Wade does not make such reference to life in uteri."
I didn't say it did, nit wit.
No you didn't. And thank you for validating my argument without even knowing you were. Did they teach you that in "Honorary Law School" Lynne? You've made it a very clear point that a fetus is an "unborn child" and a "person" and a "human being." Yet, nothing of what you've cited to bolster your f*cked up argument, trumps the law that says it isn't.
lil Lily wrote:
CD, "BTW, it's in uteri, not in utero you dumb shit. Learn proper Latin medical terms. Did they not teach you that in 'Honorary Medical School?'
Argue with those who wrote out the law, you ignorant buffoon, because "In utero" is used in that law.
"‘Sec. 1841. Protection of unborn children
‘(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero..."
That only goes to prove you idiots are all of the same IQ; -100.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying Lynne D. And EVERYONE knows it.
What she means is she's Lily *now*. And obviously dislikes being associated with her former SN of Lynne D. Why she continues to lie about it all these years later is pretty obvious.

But she'll never have any credibility here until she 'fesses up. And no amount of name-calling personal attacks will change it. jmo

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman sometimes has a thin wall within her uterus and technically can have two ZEFs growing at different rates in uteri. Whereas a woman with no thin wall in her uterus has only one ZEF growing at one time in utero.
You may be right Katie. I'll get clarification on that tonight from my wife.

And if it turns out I'm wrong, you know me; I have no qualms with being the first to admit it, when I am.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Katie, nothing to forgive darling. ;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it did "define" it that way, and by "define"; the words in that law clearly state the meaning of unborn child and human being were about the human life in utero.
You people NEVER understand what you read. I wish I could say it's just sometimes, but it's ALL the time.
""Sec. 1841. Protection of unborn children"
That's about the victim in utero only, bonehead.
"‘(2)(A) Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child’s mother."
Do you see the words "separate offense" and "is the same punishment as..."? That's about the victim in utero only.
"‘(ii) the defendant intended to cause the death of, or bodily injury to, the unborn child." That's about unborn child.
"‘(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being."
Again about the unborn child and is distinguishing that human life from that of its mother, and calling that human life in utero an unborn "child" and a "human being".
I could go on and cite each paragraph of that law having to do with the unborn child only, but you probably won't even understand the law even when I held your hand and broke it down FOR you.
You TRULY are a sanctimonious bitch Lynniekins.

You can cite the paragraphs 432 MORE times in your lame attempts to twist existing laws to suit your agenda, but you are simply not intelligent enough and thus FAIL to recognize and realise something even the LAW recognizes:

The Victims of Violence act recognizes the fetus as AN ADDITIONAL VICTIM to the woman doing the gestating, but it does NOT recognize or grant PERSONHOOD to that fetus.

In fact, in 2012, one of the idiot tea-pary members of congress from Tennessee tried to get a bill AMENDING the VOV Act to INCLUDE personhood. It was called the Fetal Awareness and Personhood Act of 2012.

It was struck down. Failed miserably.

In fact, in regard to this kind of stupidity, groups like Parents Against Personhood have cropped up to fight such legislation.

http://parentsagainstpersonhood.com/

THEY on the other hand, are NOT failing.

Thankfully, not EVERYONE is as stupid as you are Lynne.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way that a woman who kills her own flesh and blood,won't regret it. I think that most will live in denial for a long time though. I think the pain of what they did,will haunt them for the rest of their lives whether or not they admit it or not.
Go google women who finally admitted their guilt and listen to their lifelong stories of self-destruction. They too,once upon a time,denied it too.
The rest,well,they just are evil and live evil lives,so killing ANYONE has no affect on them. No different than any other hard core killers.
How would you know? You claim never to've experienced abortion. How would you know what every woman feels or goes through? Are you every woman?

First you say "won't regret it" then you say "finally admitted their guilt" then you say "live evil lives".

Which one is it? Does every woman regret it or not?

Here's proof positive it's you who is "a mess".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Catasauqua Discussions

Search the Catasauqua Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,080,258
Allentown releases draft of plan for community ... 15 min silly rabbit 72
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Border Sedition 51,188
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Plagiarists Are Liars Too 3,814
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,377
Lehigh County to give parents extra time for ch... (Nov '07) Thu What A P O S 62
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Lisalava224 63
•••
•••

Catasauqua News Video

•••
Catasauqua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Catasauqua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000